Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Mistress Attacks Man's Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mistress Attacks Man's Wife (2056 Views)

Kenyan Bishop Wangivi Snatches Man's Wife After Presiding Over Their Wedding / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Eketem: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2016
What is wrong with Nigerian women?

A man cheats on his wife
Denies that he is married

Gives his mistress the key to the house.

The mistress comes in one day finds the wife and stabs her.

As far as I am concerned this husband is an accomplice in the crime but trust his wife to make him a poor bystander who needs prayer.

Madam you lost my sympathy with the last line, shebi it is because the mistress didn't kill you. If she had killed you because your husband opened the door for this I would have seen the mouth you would be using to ask women to pray for cheating husbands. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nutase: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2016
Not only black magic but green magic.
Madam your husband is a dog period. Nobody used any magic on him.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by dikerebel(m): 5:25am On Dec 24, 2016
t
Nutase:
tongue
t to chop you just deh hungry me, i no know why
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Acidosis(m): 5:41am On Dec 24, 2016
This is why I support any attack on these so called Mistresses.

But trust Nairalanders, if a legitimate wife attacks her husband's mistress, she would be condemned.

Make God help them, and help the dog too.

3 Likes

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by queenitee(f): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Aunty,you said she used magic abi ki?Aunty,don't deceive yourself oo,she didn't use magic.Your husband is alainiitelorun okunrin,
Olojukokoro,ole,alayerirun

Buh married women should be praying for their husband nitoto

4 Likes

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 24, 2016
She was attacked by the two of them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2016
I'm not understanding. . . . Your husband gave a strange woman the keys to his home which she used to gain entrance and attacked you??

How do you know your husband is not an a party to it?

Maybe he planned the whole 'hit' on you and instead of you to be grateful you survived the attempt on your life, you are there praying for him.

Continue. . .

5 Likes

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Carinaflo(f): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2016
This is why I keep wondering if being a married woman in Nigeria equates to loosing your brain.
Just imagine this, your husband gave another lady the key to his apartment , the lady then attacked you in your husband's apartment which she has free access to and the only person you are blaming is the mistress. And you are even defending your husband and making excuses for him.
Madam, I think you need to pray for yourself because the black magic your husband used in deleting your brain is very active and strong.
Well since to you, your husband is not to be blamed, be ready to be attacked by many mistresses in future.
NB: I hate ladies that date married men with passion. Remember karma is a bitch

8 Likes

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by ScarletOverkill(f): 7:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Lmao.
The mistress thought she was an intruder, obviously. Using a hammer and stabbing her with a knife is too much, though (that's if the lady here is telling the truth).

She can bring up self-defense sef.
As in, she let herself into her boyfriend's house with the keys he gave her, not believing that anyone was in there, saw a strange human being, and proceeded to defend herself against what a reasonable person would have perceived as a threatening situation.

That's if the story is true sef. I don't know why I fell like it's being garnished with extra pepper angry

Abi the mistress stole the keys? grin

Abi all na wash?

Abeg make I go cook chop.

No comment on some women's stupidity. I've seen it all. This one small sef.
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Nutase:
Not only black magic but green magic.
Madam your husband is a dog period. Nobody used any magic on him.
Youre misconcieving what shes trying to say. She did not say her husband was charmed or juju was used on him. I dont believe he was charmed too. But considering the wildness/desperation of such a woman, the wife offered a piece of advice to fellow wives. And truly such a desperate person would have murdered at least 3 -5 people on this earth before and would do anything including juju to ruin a home

Besides its her husband whom she knows than anyone before he went to ughelli. The fact that he couldn't even explain whether he told the mistress that he never had a wife is worth considering juju. Bcus its one thing to have a girlfriend in ughelli and receive calls from ur wife in her presence so at least she knows you have a wife and would still date you as far as she gets money, its another thing not to even know that you have a wife at all

3 Likes

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Carinaflo:
This is why I keep wondering if being a married woman in Nigeria equates to loosing your brain.
Just imagine this, your husband gave another lady the key to his apartment , the lady then attacked you in your husband's apartment which she has free access to and the only person you are blaming is the mistress. And you are even defending your husband and making excuses for him.
Madam, I think you need to pray for yourself because the black magic your husband used in deleting your brain is very active and strong.
Well since to you, your husband is not to be blamed, be ready to be attacked by many mistresses in future.
NB: I hate ladies that date married men with passion. Remember karma is a bitch
Lol. All this young minds flooding NL sef. Your posts sometimes has only worth of likes and nothing more. You've never been married let alone having the experience of a cheating husband.

A wife with the fear of losing her life and not living long enough to take care of her children is not a woman without brain. One need to consider the wiser option in a marital situation like this. And you definitely weren't there when they started their marital journey

2 Likes

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2016
ScarletOverkill:
Lmao.
The mistress thought she was an intruder, obviously. Using a hammer and stabbing her with a knife is too much, though (that's if the lady here is telling the truth).
Good. Even if she didn't use juju which I'm sure of too. But if you were in the wife's shoes and seeing such a wild and desperate action, wouldn't one think that such a wild person could and would have used juju. The woman considered being the one in the mistress shoes before she said that, she couldnt have gone that far if it was she.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by ScarletOverkill(f): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Good. Even if she didn't use juju which I'm sure of too. But if you were in the wife's shoes and seeing such a wild and desperate action, wouldn't one think that such a wild person could and would have used juju. The woman considered being the one in the mistress shoes before she said that, she couldnt have gone that far if it was she.

Forget juju talk. I've seen about three cases where a married man would tell an unassuming chick he's single, give her his home number, etc. And of course, when the girl calls the number, his wife picks up, yells, screams, yodels, and puts the entire blame on the chick who never knew, while letting her rove-rove husband off the hook.

I've never heard of a man being foölish enough to hand his house keys over to his mistress when he knows very well that his wife is there, though. That's why I asked whether it's possible that the mistress stole the keys. The tori get as e be.
But then again, the world is full of idïots grin. Maybe the whole thing is true. Na them sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2016
ScarletOverkill:

Forget juju talk. I've seen about three cases where a married man would tell an unassuming chick he's single, give her his home number, etc. And of course, when the girl calls the number, his wife picks up, yells, screams, yodels, and puts the entire blame on the chick who never knew, while letting her rove-rove husband off the hook.

I've never heard of a man being foölish enough to hand his house keys over to his mistress when he knows very well that his wife is there, though. That's why I asked whether it's possible that the mistress stole the keys. The tori get as e be.
But then again, the world is full of idïots grin. Maybe the whole thing is true. Na them sabi.
Well juju no even dey this case at all. The wife is just advicing other wives out of fear and surprise and the fear is worthwhile. That's my point.
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by dangotesmummy: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Some pastors aren't helping matters too.they're the ones causing all this superstituous bs

A woman will say her husband is cheating he will say it's either spirit husband or the girlfriend is using jazz instead of you to face the root cause of the originator of confusion disaster and drama in your household

I have nothing to say because it's obvious men too cannot control the direction of their pheenese.whether imams pastor or church or mosque elders
Next

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by ScarletOverkill(f): 8:11am On Dec 24, 2016
Oh. Wait sef. Na now I dey read am well. Mtchew. The woman should go and nyash down.

So, her husband lives alone in Ughelli. Obviously keeps a serious mistress who frequently sleeps over and cooks for him. She paid him a visit. He probably forgot to inform his mistress not to come that week. Mistress came. Saw a strange human. Lashed out(though she went too far).

I was even thinking the man and his wife lived together in Ughelli and was trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone was useless enough to hand over the keys to his family house to his mistress.

Make the woman go face her husband. Next.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by ScarletOverkill(f): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Well juju no even dey this case at all. The wife is just advicing other wives out of fear and surprise and the fear is worthwhile.

No be you talk say juju fit dey before?
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2016
ScarletOverkill:

No be you talk say juju fit dey before?
Go thru my post wella o. I never said so
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by ScarletOverkill(f): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Go thru my post wella o. I never said so

Okay. Seemed to me like you were.
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2016
ScarletOverkill:

Okay. Seemed to me like you were.
OK nope. Went thru ur profile. Sorry where's pitaqua
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by pocohantas(f): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Pray for which husband?
She should pray for herself, she needs the prayer more.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by ScarletOverkill(f): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

OK nope. Went thru ur profile. Sorry where's pitaqua

Port Harcourt. That's the name in pidgin/slang.
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by soonest(f): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2016
The woman needs brain!
Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by baby124: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's obvious the girlfriend does not know the man is married. Or she didn't think she was his wife initially. She was attacking a supposed intruder. She went too far though. It also shows what she is capable of. The husband is a big fool. The wife, smh.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Carinaflo(f): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. All this young minds flooding NL sef. Your posts sometimes has only worth of likes and nothing more. You've never been married let alone having the experience of a cheating husband.

A wife with the fear of losing her life and not living long enough to take care of her children is not a woman without brain. One need to consider the wiser option in a marital situation like this. And you definitely weren't
there when they started their marital journey
l

Hmmmmmm, just wondering how you got to this conclusion "you've never been married let alone having the experience of a cheating husband " .
All I'm saying is that the woman should understand that it takes two to tango. She should put the blame on both her husband and the mistress. She should quit making excuses for the husband. This simple shows that the husband had been cheating on her even when they were living together in Lagos, just that he wasn't bold enough to hand the keys to the mistresses.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by Mskrisx(f): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Looked both of them up online and I found out they share some similarities.

1. Both of em are fat smiley

2. Two of them are liars

3. None of em knows these words "Self Respect".

4. Two of them like prick pass anything. smiley

CONCLUSION: BOTH Seu.n o, the mistress o, the wife o, all the people she tagged o and mark nsukkabag are maditin! Even u wey won quote is very mad and nobody to tell you.... grin angry angry angry

Qoute and sheet for body
I gallant gaaaan! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Mistress Attacks Man's Wife by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eketem:
What is wrong with Nigerian women?
low self esteem. Simple.

A man cheats on his wife
Denies that he is married

Gives his mistress the key to the house.

The mistress comes in one day finds the wife and stabs her.

As far as I am concerned this husband is an accomplice in the crime but trust his wife to make him a poor bystander who needs prayer.

Madam you lost my sympathy with the last line, shebi it is because the mistress didn't kill you. If she had killed you because your husband opened the door for this I would have seen the mouth you would be using to ask women to pray for cheating husbands. Smh

(1) (Reply)

See What A Mother Was Seen Doing In A Betting Shop With Her Kid / What's Your Take About Whatsapp Read Receipts? / Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.