Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Strictly For Igbo Girls Who Want To Get Married This Christmas..(must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Igbo Girls Who Want To Get Married This Christmas..(must Read) (520 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Igbo Girls Who Want To Get Married This Christmas..(must Read) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
To my single sisters on my list....
In a few days time, some parents especially the Igbos will be bundling their single daughters to the village in order to attract suitors( ndi sii abroad ).
Dear sisters, in order for this trip to be eventful and not repeated next year or during Easter, I will be giving you some free tips.
When you arrive village, ensure you do the following:
1. Greet people especially the old mothers and fathers- Nothing sweets villagers like a township girl that greets. You will start hearing things like ( dis girl nwere obi ume ala) and the recommendations will start.

2. Make sure you keep going to watch football matches in the field every evening. Ndi abroad comes by that time to scout for potential wives.

3. If you are a Catholic, don't forget your finger rosary or the one you wear on the neck. That is the trademark of a well brought up Christian and humble girl. #5000 yards of wife material.

4. Target those babes that have marryable elder brothers and be friends with them. When recommendations starts, you will be among the 1st 3.

5. Finally, when you go to church, make sure you bend down and dance, dance well, shake your waist while going to drop your offering , the mothers are watching and assessing. The fact that they saw you humbly dancing is an added advantage.

Sisters, apply all these and you shall be selling aso- ebi by February 2017.
If I don't take care of my sisters, who will?
Send to all d ladies u know
Merry Christmas everyone..wish u all the best of the season......
Re: Strictly For Igbo Girls Who Want To Get Married This Christmas..(must Read) by DozieInc(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
OK. where dem ladies
Re: Strictly For Igbo Girls Who Want To Get Married This Christmas..(must Read) by ojun50(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bros arrange one for me, bt na lagos we still go settle all d matter
Re: Strictly For Igbo Girls Who Want To Get Married This Christmas..(must Read) by optional1(f): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
make i begin to dey go my village oh i fit see better big cassava...

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Of Late Dora Akunyili, Somto, Set To Wed (photos) / Birthday Coming Up. People Keep Asking How Old Am I, So I Posted A Video. Enjoy! / My Heart Is Festering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.