Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) (36292 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by haibe(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
toms55:
The man that provided the cunt_ that formed you is the silly one here. Enough said.
ass licker, go worship your god tomorrow, mumu!!
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by profmallory(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Madam does her birthday and decides to spend it with the less privileged, bros for his own B day took selected prime members on a Yacht ride in Dubai. Good to see the woman seems to have better values.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
shedybaba44:
Nigerians you complain too much them no do una go talk,dem Do una go talk, does when do without advertising una go say church no dey give,leave men of God alone mind your own so God will bless you
been Xpecting u to come along, ur views have been noted
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
are u kidding me. So u didn't know why i made the statement but u rushed to reply me in that manner?
Am not kidding you, maybe I think the orda way round, so tell me what you mean by the learning
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Very practical, so pastors would have used the opportunity to milk the congregation dry, by demanding for assorted gifts and cash.
only very few churches have welfare dept, just for formality.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Fortissimo502: 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
duni04:
Still awaiting that powerful response. wink

Lol na robust.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Mattex001(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:
The Church has lost it eventually
If each act of selfness you do u publicise
They preach humility but I wonder if this is being humble

I know you will say, they tried, am not against it, am against every act of charity by churches being publicised as if its now a competition with or probably an election......

#peace

At least they have done something significant in the lives of these people.

Have u touched any live significantly in the past two decades ?

Let it conscience answer that question.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by nedupel(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
Oyedepo should learn from him
Oyedepo is not a media giver.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Ojikutumemu: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thats a pastor not the one praising Fayose about
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by overlord77: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
holysainbj:

I know you will say, they tried, am not against it, am against every act of charity by churches being publicised as if its now a competition with or probably an election......

#peace

Yea, it's definitely a competition. They give widows and motherless babies noodles, they go with camera crew. I think the church is beginning to lose vision.

Has the husband answered Ese Walter's allegations?
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mattex001:

At least they have done something significant in the lives of these people.

Have u touched any live significantly in the past two decades ?

Let it conscience answer that question.
NL gives everyone the basis to throw insults easily. i dont reply insults on my person most of d time on NL cuz i might be trading words with a 13yr old boy. boy, how old are you? dont insult just anyone ok? its doesn't make u a big boy..
#peace

2 Likes

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
overlord77:

Yea, it's definitely a competition. They give widows and motherless babies noodles, they go with camera crew. I think the church is beginning to lose vision.

Who cares abt d allegations my brother....let them jst stop hiding under d Gospel
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by djbobby007: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
indomie don do us something for dis country in rochas okorocha carry indomie for head
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
haibe:
Oyedepo should learn from him

He should learn from Pastor Oyedepo. The bible says your left hand should not know when you give with your right hand. Your giving should not be seen by other people. Pastor Oyedepo, I hear has sponsored people's education, housed others, and helped thousands of people without advertising it. This coza pastor hopes to achieve what with this publicity? The bible says when you give for men to admire and hail you, then you have received your reward. Those who give secretly get rewarded openly by God.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Emassive(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's not every good deed you do in public with social media photos to share. True love is done without the world knowing. Not taking away their goodwill exhibition. GOD Bless them if it done rightly for sure. Don't just say things of other pastors you know nothing about.
onatisi:
Very very good of them. I hope other pastors will follow suit.
Life is not all about driving the latest cars or wearing the most expensive clothes,it is actually about putting smiles on the faces of the hopeless and less privilege. This is what Jesus came to preach,he did it ,he set an example for christians. Lets follow his footsteps
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
onatisi:
Very very good of them. I hope other pastors will follow suit.
Life is not all about driving the latest cars or wearing the most expensive clothes,it is actually about putting smiles on the faces of the hopeless and less privilege. This is what Jesus came to preach,he did it ,he set an example for christians. Lets follow his footsteps

They must have been reading some hot threads on nland.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by MrOrioye(m): 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
blazer234:
Isn't this the pastor that slept with female church member and claimed the "Holy Spirit " said he shouldn't talk about it?

We will never forget.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by onatisi(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Toks2008:

They must have been reading some hot threads on nland.

Yea ,if 200 multimillionaires can be doing this twice a year ,imagine the impact it will have . Obviously the government has failed the people ,we simply have to stand up for each other
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by onatisi(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2016
MrOrioye:

We will never forget.
Let he who is without a sin be the first person throw the stone
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2016
Should it now be done in secret?
They didn't call for NTA nor CHANNELS... Besides, don't you upload pictures when you having ur birthday? How's this different?
And I'm sure you know neither one of them posted it here for publicity as well.

One this ONE oooo... I disagree with you

holysainbj:

#peace
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Fourwinds: 4:02am On Dec 25, 2016
blazer234:
Isn't this the pastor that slept with female church member and claimed the "Holy Spirit " said he shouldn't talk about it?
na him
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Fourwinds: 4:05am On Dec 25, 2016
holysainbj:

Who cares abt d allegations my brother....let them jst stop hiding under d Gospel
I care about dat allegations
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 25, 2016
holysainbj:

#peace

Dis are the major prblm we facing in Nigeria.
Bros wat is wrong in dis
Must u run mouth
If he used the money 2 buy exortic car 4 his wife pple like u will stll complain, now is winning heart 4 Christ through giving u still dey jam talk.
Bro pack well!!
Confused fellow
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2016
habby51:

Dis are the major prblm we facing in Nigeria.
Bros wat is wrong in dis
Must u run mouth
If he used the money 2 buy exortic car 4 his wife pple like u will stll complain, now is winning heart 4 Christ through giving u still dey jam talk.
Bro pack well!!
Confused fellow
I dont know how old u are but insulting every dick and harry u meet on d net as much as says how old u are tho...and next time read in btwn d lines, I was making a general statement not on just this, I used d "Church" not Pastor Fatoyinmbo, wise fellow, read to understand next time not to reply.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Fourwinds:
I care about dat allegations
well, I no know shaa
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2016
Optimusshield:
Should it now be done in secret?
They didn't call for NTA nor CHANNELS... Besides, don't you upload pictures when you having ur birthday? How's this different?
And I'm sure you know neither one of them posted it here for publicity as well.

One this ONE oooo... I disagree with you

You could be right sir but am not limiting my statements to just this. u know someone quoted a verse in d bible that says "let not ur right hand know what ur left hands gives out to d poor" so am not against d act of charity by Churches but the adverts thereafter. NB: Churches not Fatoyimbo.

1 Like

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Obynolee(f): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
admax:
The co-senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo popularly called 'Mummy Dee' or 'Pastor Mo' celebrated her birthday yesterday 23rd of December 2016.

She celebrated it by hosting 4,000 widows and 1,000 orphans at the beautiful church auditorium located in Gusape hills in Abuja.

It was joy galore as widows and orphans troop in from various part of Abuja to be blessed at the event themed #JesusPaidItAll. There was a lot of dancing, laughter, singing, gifts, gifts and more gifts!

Her husband The Rev. Biodun Fatoyinbo caption the event on Instragram as below:

"Spreading the love of Jesus!
On the occasion of my wife's birthday, we hosted a thousand orphans, and we gave them a fantastic treat. There was so much to take home for the kids and they got amazing prizes as well. Salvation is free to all, we must let the world know that. More important than the tons of gifts of fun, we introduced them to Jesus in a way that will draw them to Him more! A big thanks to everyone who came out to support."
#COZACaresFoundation #JesusPaidItAll #COZA #CelebratingPastorMo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOZ0bgjASl3/?hl=en
See pictures below

COZA pastor kwa?so this man still dey show face for public, no be this COZA Pastor who is in the habit of taking his beautiful young female members/workers abroad (London to be precise) just to nack them akpako??.These men of "gods" self no go ever stop to insult our collective sense of reasoning.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by admax(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2016
You lack sense i.e you don't have the ability to think with the rubbish you spew.

Obynolee:

COZA pastor kwa?so this man still dey show face for public, no be this COZA Pastor who is in the habit of taking his beautiful young female members/workers abroad (London to be precise) just to nack them akpako??.These men of "gods" self no go ever stop to insult our collective sense of reasoning.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2016
holysainbj:

I dont know how old u are but insulting every dick and harry u meet on d net as much as says how old u are tho...and next time read in btwn d lines, I was making a general statement not on just this, I used d "Church" not Pastor Fatoyinmbo, wise fellow, read to understand next time not to reply.
I stll insists back well bros and stop insulting the pple of God.
U need not 2 no my age but if u're well matured you knw wat u saying is wrong.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by solid3(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
holysainbj:

#peace

You know when Jesus Christ fed the 5000, he kept quiet about it. Even the miracles he did and told people not to tell anyone. But u still heard about it.

Can you be pleased? I don't care.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Obynolee(f): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
admax:
You lack sense i.e you don't have the ability to think with the rubbish you spew.

Argue with fact(that is the best argument) you neither counter my assertion rather you attack my person, who lack sense amongst us,it either you're one of the gullible,miserable brain watched/dead Christians who thinks that their pastor/GOS is God or that your mum is in the crowd waiting for a carton of Indomie from COZA GOS.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Obynolee(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
overlord77:

Its been long the Church lost focus, he hasn't answered her and I believe he is still taking others to London.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Holds "Operation Vomit My Dollars" Church Program Title Goes Viral(Photo) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.