Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) (36286 Views)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Modele Fatoyinbo: "My Husband Cannot Rape Anyone" - COZA Pastor's Wife / Pastor Peace Ibiyeomie Celebrates Christmas With Widows And Orphans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
habby51:

I stll insists back well bros and stop insulting the pple of God.
U need not 2 no my age but if u're well matured you knw wat u saying is wrong.
obviously u can't even comprehend common English ....
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
habby51:

Obynolee:

Its been long the Church lost focus, he hasn't answered her and I believe he is still taking others to London.
habby51:

Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
solid3:

You know when Jesus Christ fed the 5000, he kept quiet about it. Even the miracles he did and told people not to tell anyone. But u still heard about it.

Can you be pleased? I don't care.
exactly my brother, who cares what u care
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Obynolee(f): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
holysainbj:

Anyone can be anything on the Internet, I wonder why you chooses to be stupid.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
holysainbj:

Tnx man.
Mr English wat av u achieved wit ur grammer
Mumu, ode, oponu, werey.
I be confirm odua boy shocked
Bleep english Bleep you
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by overlord77: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Obynolee:

Its been long the Church lost focus, he hasn't answered her and I believe he is still taking others to London.

Awon iranu kobo kobo
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Obynolee:

Anyone can be anything on the Internet, I wonder why you chooses to be stupid.
"chooses to be" I see just how stupid u are...
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2016
habby51:

Tnx man.
Mr English wat av u achieved wit ur grammer
Mumu, ode, oponu, werey.
I be confirm odua boy shocked
Bleep english Bleep you
sorry...where's and what's Odua? nxt time when writing d name of a plc, evn if its as useless as Odua, start with capital letter. Now boy, dont u worry me agn.
Re: Modele Fatoyinbo Celebrates Her Birthday By Hosting Orphans (Pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Humans!!!!! He goes to do birthday in Dubai, you crucify him saying he's spending church money, he celebrates his wife birthday with orphans and widows, you call it publicity and competition!! Haaaaa! Anyway, before you start to quote me thinking I attend COZA, then you are wrong!!
BTW, why is it that anything that has to do with ministers of God, some will sha condemn or castigate no matter the situation on this Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Holds "Operation Vomit My Dollars" Church Program Title Goes Viral(Photo) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.