Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child (1035 Views)

Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by 2black1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
I was just wondering if it is general or if I am the omly one who feels this way.I remember how much euphoria that surrounded the arrival of our son.I do not feel the same way now even though our daughter could arrive anytime from now by God's grace. What do yo guys think?
Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by EfemenaXY: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
2black1:
I was just wondering if it is general or if I am the omly one who feels this way.I remember how much euphoria that surrounded the arrival of our son.I do not feel the same way now even though our daughter could arrive anytime from now by God's grace. What do yo guys think?

Sure you do.

You and you only know exactly why you aren't happy with your creation. Why're you asking us to second guess what on your mind? We aren't mind readers.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Well. I guess first time comes with lot of excitement. I'm not married but I've hrd young mothers say so too. Maybe cus your family and in-laws are used to the fact that you're married...no longer a new wife. Then recession too may affect.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by 2black1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
You definitely got me wrong.
I am in no way saying I am not happy.
I said I do not feel as excited as when we had our first baby.
EfemenaXY:

Sure you do.

You and you only know exactly why you aren't happy with your creation. Why're you asking us to second guess what on your mind? We aren't mind readers.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by 2black1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmm.I guess it is because it is not the first.
As per recession, God has been good so I am not worried about anything.
RadicallyBlunt:
Well. I guess first time comes with lot of excitement. I'm not married but I've hrd young mothers say so too. Maybe cus your family and in-laws are used to the fact that you're married...no longer a new wife. Then recession too may affect.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
2black1:
Hmmmm.I guess it is because it is not the first.
As per recession, God has been good so I am not worried about anything.
Ok you're welcome
Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
First babies usually come with a lot of excitement

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by 2black1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
I think so too.
Thanks for sharing
cococandy:
First babies usually come with a lot of excitement
Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
No Money?

But is this supposed to be a topic for nairaland?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Less Euphoric About The Imminent Arrival Of Our Second Child by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 25, 2016
2black1:
Na recession cause am. You thinking about the money you will spend makes you feel less euphoric.

(1) (Reply)

Stingy Dad / As A Mother, Will You Let Your Daughter Go On Birth Control? / Young Couple, Ibadan Prewedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.