Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child (1338 Views)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Mum Falls Pregnant Via IVF Then Discovers She Was Already Pregnant With Twins / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by vegafbs: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
A transgender man Kayden Coleman, whose gender transitioning began from around 2009, said he found out in January he was seven weeks pregnant with current boyfriend, Dominique, 29.

He announced his pregnancy with his second child six years after he’s branded a ‘monster’ when he had his first baby.

The 33-year-old from New York, US, first hit the headlines after he fell pregnant with his first child Azaelia when he was forced to stop taking testosterone for his top surgery in March 2013.

The dad-of-one was shocked to discover he was five months pregnant with his daughter who is now six.

The expecting parents say they can’t wait to meet baby number two, despite previously facing backlash online from trolls who described Kayden as a ‘monster’ and called for his child to be taken into care.

The LGBT care worker said: “When Azaelia was born there were a lot of people who said they felt sorry for her and that she would grow up and be confused. “They said that she should be taken away and called me a monster.

“But it’s important for people to understand that we have full autonomy over our bodies and we should do with it as we please.

“I can’t wait to meet my second baby and Azaelia is so excited about having a little brother or sister.”

Gushing about his second pregnancy, Kayden said: “I do enjoy parts of being pregnant like the fact it makes my beard thicker.

Source: https://theupdates.net/transgender-man-kayden-coleman-pregnant-with-second-child/

Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Righteousness89(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
These are the Sons of Belai that are attracting and inviting God's Wrath and Anger on the Earth!

9 Likes

Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Franzinni: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hahah well haha its finished
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by FlordFlorez(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jesus! What did i just read & saw? I refuse to kowtow with this pikshu.
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Ekwutox: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
I can't imagine fvcking a dude with a vagina.

Out of all the people wey dey this LGBTQ+ community, na this transgender people be the weirdest of them all.

Look at Bruce Jenner, even with all the female hormones he has been taking to change his gender, he still looks and sound like a man, with his blokos still intact.

Weird people.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Aboks(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
embarassed

God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by doggedfighter(f): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
How did he come about having a womb and fallopian tubes?

He looks so masculine unlike the ones I see their pictures
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
How did he come about having a womb and fallopian tubes?

He looks so masculine unlike the ones I see their pictures
He has a womb and fallopian tubes because he is a woman biologically but a man physically.

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by doggedfighter(f): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
rockstarB:

He has a womb and fallopian tubes because he is a woman biologically but a man physically.
Oh ! thanks for helping me understand. I thought it's the other way around
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Disgusting...... most of these folks aren't mentally sound.
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Romangalactic(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol, are these ones even okay?

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Blessings4me(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
People are still waiting to hear a loud trumpet sound b4 they realised "it is finished".

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Jlow2: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jesus wept
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Haywhymido(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Na una sabi o
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by OgaVoltron: 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
A moment of prayer for the children born in this gen & the next. Their world will be a confused one especially when they compare history.
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Houseofglam7(f): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
undecided
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
so called age of enlightenment and moving to utopian society
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by KanwuliaExtra: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nigerians and dem APROKO!
Never learning to mind their own “religious hypocrisy”!

If na rape nau, dem go be YAMPIONS! grin

Dem nor even let dem JESUS marry before dem kill am. MOHAMMED nko? So so small children full im bed.

If dis una so-called “GODs” and “PROPHETs” dey all dis and dat. . . . .

FREE WILL is the only TRUE GOD! Amen.

CONGRATULATIONS to the couple who stands a better chance of raising functional children than RELIGIOUS HYPOCRITES on and off NL.

Ye ye de oooooze!
Re: Transgender Man, Kayden Coleman Pregnant With Second Child by bukkysam(f): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
omokomo

(1) (Reply)

Please, What Should We Do? / What Pet Name Does Dad And Mum Call You / Is It A Normal Practice For A Wife To Go Nude B4 Her Husband, Children And Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.