Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (82513 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by UyiIredi(m): 1:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Atiku2019:
Haba Stealing is wrong, but why stripping her unclad cry. I Can see a man there in his 50s taking pictures of her with his phone cry

This has really spoilt my Day cry

wanck material cool
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Atiku2019:
Haba Stealing is wrong, but why stripping her unclad cry. I Can see a man there in his 50s taking pictures of her with his phone cry

This has really spoilt my Day cry

dnt mind dat mumu sum1 father...see him touchlight fone wey e wang tek snap breast cus him wife own dn dey touch ground....oldfool. na der type sabi rape children pass.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by elampiro(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2016
cnonyechi:
I say close this thread and make it disappear. This woman has been humiliated enough. It would be a shame for Nairaland to take the side of her persecutors
I strongly support u.

Have you written this way once about the countless threads about mail thieves stripped, and even burnt alive?

I am just wondering why the double standards. Some of the people who pity this girl here with lengthy comments would have said the opposite if it were a guy.

I think jungle justice, stripping thieves is bad, but I don't know why some of you only think it is evil when it is a girl who is stripped. I want to believe it is the norm in that community to strip thieves. Many men would have been stripped before this girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Rainmaker69(m): 2:39am On Dec 25, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

More crimes are committed in the execution of Jungle justice. All sorts of sexual predators looking for an excuse. Females are molested and males are tortured and killed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kushme: 2:54am On Dec 25, 2016
cnonyechi:
I say close this thread and make it disappear. This woman has been humiliated enough. It would be a shame for Nairaland to take the side of her persecutors
I strongly support u.

Look at this cangrejo.. close which thread... Don't you think gender equality is a good thing?...
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by zikter(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2016
woodcook:
Short sighted and spineless youth. They are quick at stripping and parading her but not even one of them are ready to take to the street to force their representative to do what they were elected to do.

Giving how spineless and docile this generation of young people are all I can say for sure is that the politicians will keep having a fill day while they are busy chasing shadows.
yes bro. these set of idiots will spread red carpet for a criminal like ibori if he comes to their neighborhood today. is so pathetic.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 25, 2016
Because of ordinary chicken? Savages!
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Neither do I support or oppose this act that was done both by the girl and her captors.

But all I will say, I remember how people used to be happy and be jubilating anytime a Male Thief is caught and burnt alive, suddenly all of them are fuming up and down..
All of them are writing Big Grammer with punctuation, NONSENSE.
HYPOCRITICS, BLOODY HYPOCRITICS

I guess such punishment is only okay for a man, in fact she was not even burnt.

If a male Theif was caught, he would have be burnt already. She was only stripped unclad and Disgraced and you Hypocritics are fuming up and down.

Talk of Feminism or Gender Equality.
Is a man's private part not also sacred like a girls own undecided
When a male is stripped unclad everybody jubilates.

Nigerians are the Worst hypocritics in the world
lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by 0866ma081: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2016
ISDKING:
This country is full of sick people. I am disappointed. Just cos of fowl.

Baba street dey para. O if it were to be some areas den go lynch am nio
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by mubar(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2016
The so called wise or literate people that they claim to be, are the one burning people alive because of stealing or stripping someone been it male or female, so where is the humanity and the wise ness, thank God am not from such kind of people who don't know the value of humans, just because of a fowl and the treatment U give to someone will one day befall U been it good or bad
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by daclint(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

You're on point bro ,this country is sick
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by anjowaka510(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Na by force to eat chicken.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Let's be honest, those who decided to punish her dis way are nothing but pervs... that's it
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by anyicash(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Then why attacking the person who has labelled this nation a ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC?
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2016
kai!they even hang d fowl on her costly bob marley hairdo & exposed her anyo' otu 2 underage children .....person daughter,sister,aunty,wife 2b,future grand mother.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by teejayviruz: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Stealing is bad...but stealing a fowl indicates hunger and poverty. Stripping her isn't going to change anything. You can as well support her by helping her with a little food items. Politicians steal and we hail them. Our people steal and we kill them. Pure foolishness.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Recession for Aggression
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2016
A COUNTRY WERE THE SO CALLED GRADUATE ARE NOT DIFFERENT FROM ILLITERATE.. SMH
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2016
paraded unclad for stealing chicken, and those guys will one day call themselves men bah?? and the village elders too sat comfortably addressing the issue, we've lost it in this part of the world, it just gets more scarier and crazier,I'd pay for the chicken,buy her food to eat it with, not parade her unclad cuz she was desperate for food.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by wydmag(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2016
Justdulla:

Oga ur obviously the pervert here,, marrer of fact ur a big GOAT. what of countless male armed robbers that have been stripped naked and no one blinked. your dirty mind son see pvssy and cock at the same time and your salivating thrash here... shut up if you dont know what to comment... If stealing is a honorable trade, go ahead and to it, na me go personally parade yah for third mainland bridge..... sadist
Learn to read btw the lines, understand a txt before jumping to conclusion.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by jospepper(m): 8:54am On Dec 25, 2016
Oh my God! Where is our humanity? No respect for womanhood again? This is highly condemnable, security agents should fish out those involved and make an example of them to serve as deterrent for others. cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by MadeInSpain2015(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Nigeria with local mentality.... Really what the girl do is not Good...but after all this we don't need to take her picture s..and all our leaders way dey stolen our nations money we don't do anything for them...but in another way...we like to do a lot of things for them but there is know power for us to do it for our tief leaders...that's why if we catsh any tief on the street we do bad jungle justice...

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by hollypagan: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2016
Where is tire and fuel
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2016
gudshowboy:

U must be a living legend in fowl kidnapping grin
grin grin
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by cejaypriesty(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Don't no why I ruined my Christmas by opening this thread this is cruel don't know why some men just like looking at women's unclothedness. Why strip her naked this isn't fair. Some of those men have done worst things yet they stand to judge someone that stole a live chicken.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by xclassic: 9:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Just for chicken dix way too much.....

May God save our country
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Izen: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Yossarian:

I urge you, sir, to quit thinking in reactionary terms. Life would be much more meaningful for you and everyone else if you identify an ideal and fight for it. For example, instead of saying, "Let it be done to girls since it is done to boys," you might ask, "Should it be done to anyone at all?" or "What should have been done?"

Of all the kinds of punishment possible, parading a lady in the nude with the object of her offence strapped to her back is one that can only appeal to sick, pitiful, subhuman minds; people who depend on the misery and humiliation of others as a prop for their own self-esteem.

Apply this simple principle in your daily life, sir, and there might be hope for this country after all.

God bless you. Well said.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by sheikhi: 10:14am On Dec 25, 2016
Why am i not seeing anybody attributing this barbaric and morally decripit behaviour to christianity or the bible? Imagine if this takes place in a muslim enclave or the act carried out by muslims.
You can see the hypocrisy and shamelessness by the muslims antagonists. This senseless behaviour is repeated almost everyday by this useless so called civilised christians without relating the event to christianity.
I know very well that christianity as a religion does not sanction this immoral act but thosr who profess the faith do so for reasons best known to them...
Your hypocrusy stinks.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by ceejay85: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2016
This should not happen in this generation. The police should move into action and do proper investigation. Those who perpetrated this act took laws into their hands and should be appropriately punished.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by DluvDaboss(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Where Is Her Clothes And Why Is She Not Wearing Anything Is She Coming From The Bathroom??
NO O, SHEZ COMING FROM THE OTHER ROOM
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
She is lucky for not having y chromosome in her gene make up....would have been beaten to pulp,maimed,stripped off and killed or burnt

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by fuckerholic(m): 2:36am On Dec 26, 2016
wydmag:

Go and sit down jor,as if men are not equally striped when caught..when was the last time you pitied men like this..woman wrapper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.