Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (82525 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by sapientia(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
I ask again.. does Seun pay his Mods?

shebi na sane person move this to FP abi na fowl?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Okuko don put this girl for yawa.
She shouldn't have stolen the chicken to avoid whatever punishment would come her way. Prevention they say is better than cure or living with the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm see traffic for the yeye thread all because of open toto

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by cherieb2(f): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na d poor fowl wey dem dey suffer nai I pity. See how they are almost strangling d innocent fowl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
The same people will soon roll out drums to welcome Ibori and honor him with church services and chieftaincy titles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
sapientia:
I ask again.. does Seun pay his Mods?

shebi na sane person move this to FP abi na fowl?
cc:lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is very wrong.
All of them that stripped her should be arrested.
The same shameless elders celebrating Ibori has been released are taking pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
cherieb2:
Na d poor fowl wey dem dey suffer nai I pity. See how they are almost strangling d innocent fowl.

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Whilst it is very harsh, it would sure make her learn the lesson.
I hope though that it ended in public and that those youths didn't take her somewhere secluded afterwards to enjoy her.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by ucheHapers(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Noblesoul123:
SIMPLE STEPS TO STEAL A FOWL THIS CHRISTMAS.
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11:00am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work or be indoors. The fowls will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the fowls walk freely at the center.
5. This is where u make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the fowl by the head. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it in side ur oversized shirt.
7. Move on as if nothing happend. No looking back.

The Jagaban....the chicken of ...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
They went too far to expose her like that, too bad!
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by SillyMods: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!
These maggots have committed worse offence in the sight of man and God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by abdulskulboy(m): 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
bunch of cowards

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
am speechless, d level of stupidity wit sum so called Nigerian is on another level, cos of ordinary chicken abi foul ni, instead of saying some sense into her brain, dey refuse doing that and striped d young woman unclad, isn't not fair at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by lielbree: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why? She stole to eat cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
for ordinary chicken this kind fine gal.........black mentality sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
The same youths will sing and dance tomorrow to welcome Ibori back from Prison sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by MRWINSOME: 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigerian youths need to be educated we celebrate government officials who steal billions of dollars and take placards protesting to Senate house for them to be released but derive joy in punishing our fellow youth who steal things just to survive the hard time.. Am not in support of what the lady has done But am against the punishment she got after it. it's time we take the battle to the government officials

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
What is meaning of this, haba no be Christmas she want celebrate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by castiello(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
IYANGBALI:
angry :Dyou don see her bweast and small ieve you don dey calculate how you go fok am abi? No be only POLTRY you go give amgrin

Hahaha see as guys change am for me really I wanted to give her 50k to start a petty trade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dee60:

The same people are screaming Atiku 2019.

Welcome back, 'great Ibori'!

Diezani, our woman......

There is such a great scarcity of common sense in Africa. Even the common sense senator has stoped speaking now....is that because there is too much to chop?

seriously, if we should continue this way... Then our hope to rescue this nation is gone! We celebrate the thieves and made the poor innocent life suffer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
RaptorX:
Is there anyway someone can resign from their race.
Trust me, if there was I'd surely know. Not after wanting to several years now. Unfortunately, no.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kristisking(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
What an insult to womanhood. Some of these uncivilised people have done worst than the girl.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
What should they do?.... take her to the Police and press charges?... then she should get a lawyer to defend her?... is that how things work in that community? If stripping females unclad is the punishment in that community... then she had to be aware of the punishment if caught. I guess if a male were caught he would be also stripped unclad but receive a beating as well. That is the law of that land.... if she went to Sharia Law community... guess she'll not be stripped but lose a hand... if in the US sent to prison... ...if in some real remote village. .. banished from the land.... so who are we to judge another community based on our community standards? If it works as a deterrent for them... then more power to them.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Godson32(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wickedness! Cross river people,when una go know Christ?
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by akoredebadru(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is too much NW
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Tjiaz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is wrong
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kcee112: 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Very bad
Human violation.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:

Hahaha see as guys change am for me really I wanted to give her 50k to start a petty trade
after you go don do touch your toe with her
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

This is so barbaric. She could arrest all of them by these action and sue for damages worth over 20 million naira. This is "trial by ordeal" and carries grave consequences. No person has the right to pronounce another guilty except by a competent court of law. She may as well be innocent. I wish she knows enough to make these people regret this day!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
abi ds pple are mad ni? wen dey suppose her money for ingredient to cook d stuff and dey paraded her. God is watching u guys oooo, wen u know d real thieves and u r just looking . mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by almarthins(m): 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Though what she did was wrong! It is time we woke up from this persistence jungle night mare. Our people are hungry we shldnt forget that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" / Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.