Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) (82545 Views)

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Cadamlk: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
There is need to send jungle justice into extinction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by tyav7: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
So wetin make we come do Ibori now?
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!

What do you think would have happened to her is she was a guy? Probably burnt alive now tell which is better parading nakked or burnt with tyre

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by tarboshi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is first class wickedness. What has a woman's unclothedness got to do with stolen fowl?
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by RaptorX: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Is there anyway someone can resign from their race. I have just about have it with the barbarity and primitive nature of Africans, just sick and tired of our people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by castiello(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please I need a way to contact that lady this is wickedness inhuman I can give her a poltary if need be
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
angry
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
am tired of nigeria
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
I thought they didn't care about chickens. since na dog them sabi chow.but y unclad her na? dem Don chop dog sotay rabies Don ravage their mode of thinking

by the way the lady get correct shape and stance.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:
I wonder what this country is turning into, once a female is the culprit, guys who are sex starved will be shouting about stripping her naked! I am not saying what she did is right or neither does it have a moral justification but stripping a girl just to feed your pangs doesn't make you any better!!!
The last thief we caught in my area was a guy and we stripped him naked

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by addlogg(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
feel so ashamed being a black man.parading a lady unclad in dis 21st century?! those gullible swines parading her tink they r much better than her.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Noblesoul123:
SIMPLE STEPS TO STEAL A FOWL THIS CHRISTMAS.
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11:00am to 2:30pm. At this time of the day, the owners will be gone to work or be indoors. The fowls will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let the fowls walk freely at the center.
5. This is where u make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the fowl by the head. Quickly fold the head into the feathers and put it in side ur oversized shirt.
7. Move on as if nothing happend. No looking back.

O boy, you be master for this job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Fleming5(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't support stealing, but why not parade her with her pants.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by WizBLANCE(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
A GOOD DAY GONE BAD FOR ME
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
I cannot believe this. The indignity....the disgrace...the torture.. the pain...Poor fowl
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by pennytrate: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
•• → it's uhm profitable to beg than to steal °°
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:
Please I need a way to contact that lady this is wickedness inhuman I can give her a poltary if need be

POLEtary hmm? bad guy spotted grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by kkboy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
While the big rouge are being celebrated, the poor ones are being persecuted. What a people!! What a country !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
When Delta people are already campaigning for ibori against 2019. Nigeria is finished cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by BashMe1(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
No offence, Nigeria can never get to the level which u caller her developed or developing country. It is so under developed n will remain like that ages to come if nit eternity.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Mails4me: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
They took advantage of her offence to view her unclothedness.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Haba Stealing is wrong, but why stripping her unclad cry. I Can see a man there in his 50s taking pictures of her with his phone cry

This has really spoilt my Day cry
Seeing you comment spoils my day more.. Can u jus grow some sense & stop this Atiku nonsense
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Dee60: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
giftedheart1:
I just begin to wonder when this generation will rise up and learn... Now the poor girl has been disgraced right? While the stupid and foolish men we voluntarily and sheepishly voted for are stealing our billions that can buy more than 5 chickens each for every Nigerian. It is well! Though I'm not in support of what the girl did, but it is not in anyway FAIR for them to naked her... This can affect her psychologically..
naija youths... Pls let's wake up and rise up to what belong to us!

The same people are screaming Atiku 2019.

Welcome back, 'great Ibori'!

Diezani, our woman......

There is such a great scarcity of common sense in Africa. Even the common sense senator has stoped speaking now....is that because there is too much to chop?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
angry cheesy
castiello:
you don see her bweast and small ieve you don dey calculate how you go fok am abi? No be only POLTRY you go give amgrin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by juman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
The country is hard. Very hard.

Politicians are the real robbers.
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by sekem: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:

Comot dia jare!

You think those guys dia are even aroused at such a shameful sight? lipsrsealed

Nakeding the biatch and parading her serves only one purpose: to discourage her and any other person who wants to commit such a dastardly act of stealing from doing so.

If you think I don't know what I'm saying, next time you see a mad women who is naked, just take your time to look at her let's see how your smallboy go take rise!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
chrisifeanyi:
Sad

Those people parading that Lady unclad are the so called Christians who d bible taught to forgive. Yes, he stole, but must you unclad her? I've seen a situation where a lady stole from a shop and some ignoble men gathered to unclad her. What she stole is worth 1,500 naira and someone volunteered to pay the shop owner 25k to let the gal go yet those sex starved masturbators refused and insisted she must be unclad and beating up. Their fones were ready to take snapshots. Thank God policemen were passing by and saved the situation. What am I saying; those men feel so good to UnCloth any alleged thief especially if she's a female. They are sadist and stone aged imps. Must you humiliate her? Must you? Is very sad to see this kind of pic. Life is unfair and some are too weak to save themselves from certain situations and they resort to petty pilfering and careless stealing. I am not supporting her action but for sanctity and scared nature of human life, caution should be exercised when dealing with such stealing act. Look at underage children watching her unclad. Is pathetic.

True, while the bigger thieves and criminals (politicians) are busy drinking Moet and sleeping in 5 star hotels every week with the billions stolen from national treasury and yet none of those stripping these poor lad are bold enough to challenge the politicians, what a world angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by MARKone(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
This country sef. And this is a supposed elderly man sitted on a table, he couldn't have reasoned that the action the youth took is inhuman. Nigeria is messed up.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4652356_cymera20161224183816_jpegbb4bae8df5367f6769a979a8f2ed7dd2
Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
wydmag:

They also strip boys... It's GENDER EQUALITY

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by wellmax(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
This same youths will line up the street to welcome Ibori tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole Fowl In Cross River Paraded Unclad By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
ordinary fowl..nawa for nigeria, wetin? fowl of less than 20euros, hungry useless men immediately see excuse to strip woman so as to satisfly thier useless eyes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.