Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

Did She Really Love Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Really Love Me? (1950 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Bluezy13(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
One person is always on the receiving end, they should talk about it...it seems here like he's always waiting for it, atimes people put down pride and move relationships forward, i think the girl love him for telling her mum about him.

And you believe she told her mum

Ete!!!
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Bluezy13(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
One person is always on the receiving end, they should talk about it...it seems here like he's always waiting for it, atimes people put down pride and move relationships forward, i think the girl love him for telling her mum about him.

And you believe she told her mum because she said so

Ete!!!
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bluezy13:

And you believe she told her mum because she said so

Ete!!!

I actually got a call from the mother
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Bluezy13(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

I actually got a call from the mother

As her fiance

Hehehe...

Once had a girl who introduced me to the mother.
Each time I went to her place and would call her to come out let's meet and she will be like "come, my mum is around" before I would say jack! she would shout "Mummy Alex is here o". this she would say while pulling me by the hand and I'll follow suit.
I was beginning to feel fly and important not until I got to know that I was not the first or even only guy that had met the mum. To them it was a normal mother daughter way of life. She is the type that her mum is her best friend.
I was not important after all, I was just among the regular guys.

So, don't let that deceive you. she hasn't proven otherwise.
Okay, since she started misbehaving, has the mum called you perhaps to know why her daughter doesn't talk about you again?? Since you feel important and being discussed in their house because definitely, her behaviour will reflect at her home if you were important.

Enough said already!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Your Candid Advice(s) / Let's Get Talking: Why Are You Still Awake? / My Ex Girlfriend Want Me To Marry Her Blood Younger Sister. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.