Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (50746 Views)

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Harinholar(f): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Honestly....it goes a long way....God wll touch is heart....50/50
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by mostyg(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
He just MMM him.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
I was matched with this guy whose image is attached on MMM. His name is Ezenagu Chukwudi, a student of caleb university. His phone number is 08154264497. I was supposed to pay him the sum of 308,000 but i mistakenly transferred 380,000 to his account. He confirmed receiving the funds into his account and promised to send me the excess. That was all the money i had in my account and i was really hopeful.

Only for this guy to block my numbers from reaching him. Even his mother's number that he used to call me when he hasnt confirmed my payment, i have also been barred from calling that number. Please help me spread this. Thank you.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-participant-allegedly-dupes-fellow-member.html

See God blessing.
Op don't worry you have done what God says you will do.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
MMM

How many M's in MUMUNMU ?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
This MMM people no dey tire. Madam your money done go
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by pek(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Your money hasn't gone. If you knew the steps to take, he will be the one begging you.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
5 and 6
Nigerians and lack of sincerity of purpose.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by blackaxe78: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Do you pay tithes? If No, You have paid indirectly. If yes, then u paid directly

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Tobium1(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
And so? Go fix it ur sef, like he said "just do it" cheesy
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
non
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by jd3trice(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rubbish.... So what do you want nairaland to do for you? To you guys saying MMM has crashed. This is just to show you that the system is still up and running... Shame on nairaland and the mods for trying to tarnish the image of this noble scheme.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Th MMM drama continues
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
When i heard DUPE, i thought he in anyway made her drop him the excess. It was you who lost ya money, just that you know who you lost it to. Sorry anyway. I hope he refunds. He's not in anyway right to keep the excess
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
I was matched with this guy whose image is attached on MMM. His name is Ezenagu Chukwudi, a student of caleb university. His phone number is 08154264497. I was supposed to pay him the sum of 308,000 but i mistakenly transferred 380,000 to his account. He confirmed receiving the funds into his account and promised to send me the excess. That was all the money i had in my account and i was really hopeful.

Only for this guy to block my numbers from reaching him. Even his mother's number that he used to call me when he hasnt confirmed my payment, i have also been barred from calling that number. Please help me spread this. Thank you.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-participant-allegedly-dupes-fellow-member.html

eyahhhhhhh...but juz chilll...

2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is the sort of carelessness that gets ppl fired from work or even spend years in jail. How can u mistake 308 for 380 and you are now blaming the poor guy
The truth is the guy has spent the money. And to return 72,000 just like that will cost you 21 days fasting with mo food or water

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by emmadaji: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Report him to MMM support which bank did you transfer the money to, give his account details let do something

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
jd3trice:
Rubbish.... So what do you want nairaland to do for you? To you guys saying MMM has crashed. This is just to show you that the system is still up and running... Shame on nairaland and the mods for trying to tarnish the image of this noble scheme.
What kind of hypocrisy is this? The system is up and running yet she came here to get justice. Why don't you channel her properly to the right way to resolve her challenge.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
blackaxe78:
Do you pay tithes? If No, You have paid indirectly. If yes, then u paid directly
Kai ,see logic

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't see any duping here. The guy isn't just human enough. Don't worry, That which you have lost you shall gain double come January the 14th. 30% of 308k is about 90k + the 20% holiday bonus which is 60k.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
I fear for that guys future cos the secret of his calamity will be hidden even to the greatest man of God until suffer finish him up. only one day will it be revealed by then he has missed great chances. Don't rob a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by irenmwinfo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Richie0974:
It was her mistake not his fault but he should be human and send the excess.
It's her turn to make mistake today, he might be the one to make a mistake tomorrow.
Even if it was her mistake, you don't have to elope with peoples money because they make mistake when making transfer. He is a criminal and it's so unjust.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
jd3trice:
noble?anything enter nja ..noble na insult to use as a verb,accolade.attribute ,adjective.noun...etc..if u throw white material from heaven sef before it land e go turn black...call from nja to devil office na local call..molue sef na enter first pay later when u reach sef cuz na coins. U dey learn sister..
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by deb(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
ogawisdom:
There are some mistakes u dnt make, op it's all ur mistake

I pray you experience the same thing. Since the OP is all you have to blame.
It doesn't cost anything to be honest... I don't know what is wrong with some of you poverty stricken & poor minded Nigerians? Your values ehn?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by irenmwinfo(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
obataokenwa:
I fear for that guys future cos the secret of his calamity will be hidden even to the greatest man of God until suffer finish him up. only one day will it be revealed by then he has missed great chances. Don't rub a Nigerian.
you are right jare... Later in life dem go say na dia forefathers juju dey fight dem

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by obataokenwa(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Idrismusty97:
I don't see any duping here. The guy isn't just human enough. Don't worry, That which you have lost you shall gain double come January the 14th. 30% of 308k is about 90k + the 20% holiday bonus which is 60k.
maybe the same measure will knock on ur door soon cos you said is not duping

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
emmadaji:
Report him to MMM support which bank did you transfer the money to, give his account details let do something
What is mmm business with the carelessness of a member? If it was ur employee or son that made this error what will you do ? The op should just keep begging the guy
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
don't complain , the scheme itself is a scam, created by an ex convict,...... all the participants are gamblers , and you are just unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by kenazuu(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
sorry for that. Please write support with proof of payment and you will get you money back else he will block from MMM forever.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by jd3trice(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
gbegemaster:
What kind of hypocrisy I this? The system is up and running yet she came here to get justice. Why don't you channel her properly to the right way to resolve her challenge.
do you even know what they call hypocrisy? For she/he to be matched, payed and be confirmed by someone else shows you the system is still up and running. I guess you don't even know how the system works. I'm not even buying this whole poo. This is just another sensational news from the damn media.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by TheMyth: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
If he doesn't return the money there is nothing she can do . Who does she want to report to , MMM is more or less illegal in this country . Doubt the guy would have a change of heart , she has pretty much done her worst and refunding the money won't fix his image anyway. Next time she'll be more careful with such a large sum , A teenager would be flogged silly for this kinda thing angry

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
My Judgement....
@ Sender you are just too careless you got carried away cos of 30% only God can help your case.

@ receiver you are just a thief, you are so wicked and cruel. your greediness has just taken you to the nairaland front page for d wrong reason...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.