Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (50748 Views)

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Opakan2: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
As I don see Chukwudi.. I no bother read again

If we do survey, na dem go get stake pass for MMM.. stop duping yourselves biko

jan. 14 is not that far

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
obataokenwa:
maybe the same measure will knock on ur door soon cos you said is not duping
If someone mistakenly send excess to me i will send the excess back, In fact i have done that before. But not everyone is like me, and it isn't the receiver fault to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
My Judgement....
@ Sender you are just too careless you got carried away cos of 30% only God can help your case.

@ receiver you are just a thief, you are so wicked and cruel. your greediness has just taken you to the nairaland front page for d wrong reason...
I hate thieves.....

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by jd3trice(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
noble?anything enter nja ..noble na insult to use as a verb,accolade.attribute ,adjective.noun...etc..if u throw white material from heaven sef before it land e go turn black...call from nja to devil office na local call..molue sef na enter first pay later when u reach sef cuz na coins. U dey learn sister..
are you writing in English language or something else??

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by osolee(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
We still PHing grin grin

#itsourmoneycrew #sparemoney cool
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
DOLLARTEX:
BUt is it not better for your fellow brother nigerian to eat your money than the russian mavroda wetin!
The Russia Mavroda isn't eating anything

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by davidodiba(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
So sorry. I tried the guy's number but switched off. Get a court order and go after him.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by symbianDON(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
simply inform his school. make a case against him in his school with all pieces of evidence. let him lose his admission.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Ezionye(f): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chuksemi:
Visit his bank with his account details and a police statement. He will be tracked. Also visit his school and his Service provider with Police men and a warrant. These things should cost about 100k or less. But when you get him, make sure he pays for inconveniences and surplus. Make the idiot suffer.

What if he has no money to pay?

That should be the reason he has refused to return d excess in d first place
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by AntiWailer: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Eediot with 380k you still need help ?

Wasted brain
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by infokast(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Everything sha MMM, MMM as if na only MMM b d only mutual aid fund platform wey dey dis country, we have more than 50 of such platforms.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
jd3trice:
do you even know what they call hypocrisy? For she/he to be matched, payed and be confirmed by someone else shows you the system is still up and running. I guess you don't even know how the system works. I'm not even buying this whole poo. This is just another sensational news from the damn media.
Bros you can PH but you cannot GH. You didn't see the message from una leader on una website about the freeze? Many of my friends money don stuck inside because they cannot GH. Are you sure you are a member?

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by gbegemaster(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by torres89: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gapsy101:
Inform the EFCC.
lol u want EFCC to drop another punch line Abi
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by intruder15(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
ogawisdom:
There are some mistakes u dnt make, op it's all ur mistake
so, because the mistake has been made, Mr chukwudi now has right to eat d money?
how can we move forward when a gullible Nigerian sees 72,000 as enough money to tarnish his image
now the entire world will know he is not trustworthy....
igbos sef...
this guy Wan tarnish our image...
we de complain say our image de shaky for other Nigerians eyes d boy just Wan compound issue.

I don vex...
modified

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by neyoworld247(m): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Wetin concern bvn with people transaction bro nothing go happen even if she call police
thorpido:
The guy is foolish to think that he can get away for long with a BVN no.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Depreacherman(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Say whatever you want but is all your fault, you are paying for your mistake so that next time you will be smarter! On the second thought...... you mean you emptied your account just to get 30% , you get mind ooh.... risk bearer keep bearing, that's the game.

Greediness can kill oo
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Princewell2012(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
jd3trice:
Rubbish.... So what do you want nairaland to do for you? To you guys saying MMM has crashed. This is just to show you that the system is still up and running... Shame on nairaland and the mods for trying to tarnish the image of this noble scheme.

Yes i just registered yesterday tru a guilder, but was made to know that until January 14 before i could be marched. So how comes she was marched when the system has not been unfrozen?

Confused!

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
wetin be the boy tribe, Igbo ifi am right. grin
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Adesiji77: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
She "provided help" in excess... cool

On a serious note, she can actually get the guy through his bank. Apart from BVN, banks are keeping more accurate records (Know Your Customer) now to avoid fines and sanctions from the financial regulator. Though a bank has a duty of secrecy to a customer (i.e. keep their information confidential), that duty is not absolute.

One of the four areas where a bank can legally disclose information about its customer is where the bank is compelled by law to disclose the information, for example through a court order. She can make a formal report to the police but legally, that may not be enough to compel a bank to release personal information of the suspect.

She can speak with a lawyer who can help her navigate through the legal process involved to ultimately compel the bank to "produce" their customer.

I have witnessed situations where banks have been mandated to produce their customers, especially when such customers are "suspects"/under investigation for criminal activities. Lawyers in the house can provide further insights.

cc: hardbody, christinie, queenfav, tolusan, Teespice

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
The name says it all
Those guys from the east and fraud are best explained the photo. Somebody help me with that 5and6 Pic

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Just because of such amount He wants to damage his name.

See, if your matter enter NL, beg for forgiveness because till thy kingdom come, your name is dent.

Employers now do lookup online before employing anyone.

Someday a relative will see this.
This is pure criminal act.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
intruder15:

so, because the mistake has been made, Mr chukwudi now has right to eat d money?
how can we move forward when a gullible Nigerian sees 72,000 as enough money to tarnish his image
now the entire world will know he is not trustworthy....
igbos sef...
this guy Wan tarnish our image...
we de complain say our image de shaky for other Nigerians eyes d boy just Wan compound issue.

I don vex...
modified

You dey mind that criminal. He should try it with people like me, the whole blogs and forums will have his name and image,I won't waste my money with court order and police report.

When He comes begging, we now bargain price to remove each one. 20k for each blog post.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Depreacherman(m): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Say whatever you want but is all your fault, you are paying for your mistake so that next time you will be smarter! On the second thought...... you mean you emptied your account just to get 30% , you get mind ooh.... risk bearer keep bearing, that's the game.

Greediness can kill oo

If you arrest the guy for just 72k, what will you now do to MMM that has sinked your 308k .

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
obataokenwa:
I fear for that guys future cos the secret of his calamity will be hidden even to the greatest man of God until suffer finish him up. only one day will it be revealed by then he has missed great chances. Don't rub rob a Nigerian.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Jacobx007: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
I called d number too but its switched off. He must pay you back your money as far as I am concerned. Drop his mother's number here too, forget abt any police, jst give me his mother's number, nonsense angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by jd3trice(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
gbegemaster:
Bros you can PH but you cannot GH. You didn't see the message from una leader on una website about the freeze? Many of my friends money don stuck inside because they cannot GH. Are you sure you are a member?
a proud member bruv.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by freespace1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
OK.....see his face

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by chessguru(m): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
i stand with mmm ,,,, na nigerians dey wan scan nigerians here not mmm

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by ignis: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yomboy4ever:
My Judgement....
@ Sender you are just too careless you got carried away cos of 30% only God can help your case.

@ receiver you are just a thief, you are so wicked and cruel. your greediness has just taken you to the nairaland front page for d wrong reason...

@Commentator , who made you a judge ? will you mind your business?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by queenfav(f): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Madam, sorry o...Your money is gone. I don't think you can get your money through your bank or his bank ..Bank transaction reversal is only possible where the account name or number is wrong, or the amount in words do not tally with the amount in figures.
Asides that, a bank cannot suo motu authorize a reversal of d excess amount back to your account since there was no error asides the carelessness on your part.Just appeal to the guy to have mercy on you. Next time wash your eye well, make u see clearly before u do mobile transfers!
Try to report him to the MMM support team,he would be blocked off the system for being a dishonest participant...

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by ignis: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yomboy4ever:
My Judgement....

@Commentator , who made you a judge ? will you mind your business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.