Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (50747 Views)

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by ignis: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Yomboy4ever:
My Judgement....
@ Sender you are just too careless you got carried away cos of 30% only God can help your case.

@ receiver you are just a thief, you are so wicked and cruel. your greediness has just taken you to the nairaland front page for d wrong reason...

@Commentator , who made you a judge ? will you mind your business?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by jd3trice(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Princewell2012:

Yes i just registered yesterday tru a guilder, but was made to know that until January 14 before i could be marched. So how comes she was marched when the system has not been unfrozen?

Confused!
someborry isn't telling the truth bruv... Open your eyes. They only want te say negative things abt MMM
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by manofguts: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello FlirtyKareem, just a few questions for your response.

(1) When did u PH the said amount...i.e what date?
(2) Have u reported already to your Guider, or sent a mail to Support with Screenshots?
(3) Did u also try to reach his Guider for advice?
(3) How did u get the picture of the said guy?....am not sure whether MMM provides pix of beneficiaries who get ur Help.

Above all, the chance of recouping the loss may depend on the conscience of the guy - not an obligation on MMM.
Just like sending some amount to someone in a bank, but suddenly, you realised, you over-paid.
The bank may *help* you in some ways but you cannot sue the bank for loss due to an error on your part.

Waiting to hear from you and other contributors.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by thorpido(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
neyoworld247:
Wetin concern bvn with people transaction bro nothing go happen even if she call police
You think so.They will fish him out if it gets to the right authorities.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Neddstark: 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chuksemi:
Visit his bank with his account details and a police statement. He will be tracked. Also visit his school and his Service provider with Police men and a warrant. These things should cost about 100k or less. But when you get him, make sure he pays for inconveniences and surplus. Make the idiot suffer.

She wont get a police report talkless of a bank audience. Who send her to do MMM?
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Emmey67: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
EARNING BITCOIN CONSTANTLY
This is for those that want to earn bitcoin constantly making it their source of income.
Requirements :
Regularly be online for 2hrs a day
Have a bitcoin wallet.
Have a little amount of bitcoin $24
No referral is needed.
No downlines is needed.
Ready to take action immediately.

If you are prepared for the task Chat me up on whatapp, 07039575096 so you can be added to the group.
just 50 person needed.

You will be able to withdraw from your bitcoin earning directly to your bank account.

Chat me up and I will show you prove of earning.

Please note: Only Those that met the requirements.

Thanks
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by shandybaba: 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please dont blame the guy. I just called him now. He explained to me that he cannot have access to his account because its on PND due to cumulative balance being tier 1 account. He is making effort to upgrade d acct to tier 3 after which he would be able to refund the excess. Hope he is telling truth.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by sammexxy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
ehyaa!!!....don't blame mmm cos it all ur fault...y u no shine ur eyes well well b4 u transfer..

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by chessguru(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
queenfav:
Madam, sorry o...Your money is gone. I don't think you can get your money through your bank or his bank ..BA transaction reversal is only possible where the account name or number is wrong, or the amount in words do not tally with the amount in figures.
Asides that, a bank cannot suo motu authorize a reversal of d excess amount back to your account since there was no error asides the carelessness on your part.Just appeal to the guy to have mercy on you. Next time wash your eye well, make u see clearly before u do mobile transfers!
Try to report him to the MMM support team,he would be blocked off the system for being a dishonest participant...
MMM rocks ...... they punish dishonest participants . MMM is real

2 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
See how u r disgracing d boy for ur stupid mmm mistake...u r evil woman...u can't even wait for d so called Jan when maybe d whole 300k+ has gone.. Nairaland I'm sure she paid for this to be moved to FP.shame on u mods
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Ehinmola(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why is it that nowadays SNAKE swallows SNAKE?.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by jamislaw(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Igbos are the one running this Mmm down. Fake POP, delay confirmation, alot of things.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by jokymoon(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
don't u have a guider..?Dis is not d way out..write to support and tell dem ur case..dey will help u.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
And the story keeps increasing grin grin lot of fraudsters everywhere.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by emekatimsu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
I just finish speaking with Ezenagu Chukwudi now and he has explained his own side of the story.
Please let us not be so quick in condemning the young man.
From his own side of the story he is not denying he was overpaid by the OP but has not been able to Withdraw from the account because he opened a student account which has a limit of withdrawal.
Now he requires a valid means of identification by the bank so that his account can be upgraded and be able to touch his money and then pay back the OP.

OP,agreed you have every right to be jittery and worried about your money but if the account of the story Chukwudi gave is right, then he shouldn't be condemned as a criminal.
Maybe the way you may have spoken or reacted to his explanations prompted his barring you.

He assured me that he will definately give the OP back his money as soon as gets a valid means of identification and I have reasons to believe he will stick by his words.

Please cool down and hear him out before concluding,

6 Likes

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by shegjazz: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Laughing in Japan

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Cletus77(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
380k na beans? I should help you spread? I send u to go play MMM? Oya join the queue waiting for January 14th
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Success5313(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
this is just a civil case, so there is nothing concern d police. because d matter that is in between u is of illegal transaction.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by moshould(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
he is a useless fellow, some pple cant just help but disgrace their family anywhere they go.....shey na that small money go change his life ??/ ozuor.....
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Zehner:
This is definitely front page material.....hehehehehe
This is a laffing matter to you abi. Kontinew
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Oduok(m): 9:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
I was matched with this guy whose image is attached on MMM. His name is Ezenagu Chukwudi, a student of caleb university. His phone number is 08154264497. I was supposed to pay him the sum of 308,000 but i mistakenly transferred 380,000 to his account. He confirmed receiving the funds into his account and promised to send me the excess. That was all the money i had in my account and i was really hopeful.

Only for this guy to block my numbers from reaching him. Even his mother's number that he used to call me when he hasnt confirmed my payment, i have also been barred from calling that number. Please help me spread this. Thank you.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-participant-allegedly-dupes-fellow-member.html

An illegal transaction cannot be enforced by law. MMM is not a legal business in Nigeria. You and the guy were not in any contract. So no legal remedy for you. You are just wasting your time and might appear ridiculous if you push the matter further. Better lay the matter to rest at this level. Many lost more than that so chill.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Kayrich(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
How could u put all ur money
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
davidodiba:
So sorry. I tried the guy's number but switched off. Get a court order and go after him.

I feel your pain, but never worry i hv been in that condition before, i mistakenly sent 200k to a participant too, just that the guy was a good guy he sent it back immediately.

Honestly i think police cant do much, i suggest you arm yourself with your account statement and see if you can see him in his school nxt yr.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Jacobx007: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
emekatimsu:
I just finish speaking with Ezenagu Chukwudi now and he has explained his own side of the story.
Please let us not be so quick in condemning the young man.
From his own side of the story he is not denying he was overpaid by the OP but has not been able to Withdraw from the account because he opened a student account which has a limit of withdrawal.
Now he requires a valid means of identification by the bank so that his account can be upgraded and be able to touch his money and then pay back the OP.

OP,agreed you have every right to be jittery and worried about your money but if the account of the story Chukwudi gave is right, then he shouldn't be condemned as a criminal.
Maybe the way you may have spoken or reacted to his explanations prompted his barring you.

He assured me that he will definately give the OP back his money as soon as gets a valid means of identification and I have reasons to believe he will stick by his words.

Please cool down and hear him out before concluding,

Fine, but if he is an honest person, why blocking her calls? Can't he explain things to her? From d way I see him, I believe he is way above 72k
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Jacobx007: 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jst checked d guy out on FB, OP u will have ur refund. Merry Christmas everyone
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by scachy(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
What a careless mistake. It's hard to find a gal that is not meticulous with money oo.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by am4truth(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't understand why some people are forming perfection. The op has made a mistake which is not beyond what anyone of us can make.
Good training demands that d receiver refund the balance. This year ecobank overpaid me, and by God's grace I went back to the bank to refund the excess.
I would advise the caleb university guy to refund d excess. Let all of us be united to call evil by its name. This is the only way this country can be great.
Shalom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by tammie24: 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
shandybaba:
Please dont blame the guy. I just called him now. He explained to me that he cannot have access to his account because its on PND due to cumulative balance being tier 1 account. He is making effort to upgrade d acct to tier 3 after which he would be able to refund the excess. Hope he is telling truth.
but he hasn't confirmed her on mmm according to the lady. This shouldn't stop him from confirming the payment now...

Even tho I don't understand how that works
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by GameCity: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
nice

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
MUMU MATCHED WITH MUMU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.