Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (50745 Views)

Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Chuksemi(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2016
kaladajumbo:
so u think she didn't know all this options before bringing it up here? MMM is a ponsi (419) scheme and at she is part of the 419 system, so it's assumed she had been scammed by her own system. u for sue chudi for placing MMM on pause mode na! Lol

Chuddy didn't place MMM on pause mode. Most banks now are on pause mode, is it the bank managers that did it? Your dislike for MMM is it so deep you can't feel empathy for another human?

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Neddstark: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Chuksemi:

Possible, but she can try.

It wont go anywhere. MMM is a scam already.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Codes151(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Sorry!! That's just the simple trend of an Igbo person, thieves, rogues, always thinking they smarter and have no respect for others! Funny people! Tomorrow then go dey find Biafra when even among themselves they ain't peace!

Ps. Before u quote me to rant, I have been around them so much n in fact all my life! When ever u find one that's cool, u see 10 that are worse. Sometimes even the cool one u know has old deeds that doesn't make him any different from the rest!

It's either nnaemeka has not paid cash complete for a car u sold to him as has further sold the car to another or Nkechi pushed her husband into rituals n ran away or chiwendu kidnapped a girl for ransom or Opara is trying to blackmail a girl for sex and cash or obi is still trying to import or export illegal drugs or .......

I'd rather die for one nigeria or Niger delta republic than rubbish!
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2016
emekatimsu:
I just finish speaking with Ezenagu Chukwudi now and he has explained his own side of the story.
Please let us not be so quick in condemning the young man.
From his own side of the story he is not denying he was overpaid by the OP but has not been able to Withdraw from the account because he opened a student account which has a limit of withdrawal.
Now he requires a valid means of identification by the bank so that his account can be upgraded and be able to touch his money and then pay back the OP.

OP,agreed you have every right to be jittery and worried about your money but if the account of the story Chukwudi gave is right, then he shouldn't be condemned as a criminal.
Maybe the way you may have spoken or reacted to his explanations prompted his barring you.

He assured me that he will definately give the OP back his money as soon as gets a valid means of identification and I have reasons to believe he will stick by his words.

Please cool down and hear him out before concluding,

He should have picked his calls, not blocked her, as far as am concerned he is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by ejisun53(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2016
That's the problem with the thieving so called MMM no central organisation to handle dispute.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
I was matched with this guy whose image is attached on MMM. His name is Ezenagu Chukwudi, a student of caleb university. His phone number is 08154264497. I was supposed to pay him the sum of 308,000 but i mistakenly transferred 380,000 to his account. He confirmed receiving the funds into his account and promised to send me the excess. That was all the money i had in my account and i was really hopeful.

Only for this guy to block my numbers from reaching him. Even his mother's number that he used to call me when he hasnt confirmed my payment, i have also been barred from calling that number. Please help me spread this. Thank you.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-participant-allegedly-dupes-fellow-member.html

True caller shows is name as Ezenagu Chukwudi Ozo Son.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Akpan107(m): 12:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
I was matched with this guy whose image is attached on MMM. His name is Ezenagu Chukwudi, a student of caleb university. His phone number is 08154264497. I was supposed to pay him the sum of 308,000 but i mistakenly transferred 380,000 to his account. He confirmed receiving the funds into his account and promised to send me the excess. That was all the money i had in my account and i was really hopeful.

Only for this guy to block my numbers from reaching him. Even his mother's number that he used to call me when he hasnt confirmed my payment, i have also been barred from calling that number. Please help me spread this. Thank you.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/mmm-participant-allegedly-dupes-fellow-member.html

From my little online investigation. The guy is also on Facebook. You can get the guy if you want to, if you're the one he dupes directly.

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rainmaker69:

It seems like the people chasing you from your village have finally overtaken you. If not for the foolishness that reigns in your family I would have descended on you this morning. It is not by force to comment if understanding is your problem. Instead of you to work on your failures and you're here counting money in someone's pocket. Thief. You're the sexual pervert that looks for any opportunity to carry out your sick intentions without considering anyone's feelings.

How do you know the guy did what the op claimed he did? Is there any proof? Have you bothered to even ask for evidence before releasing the filth circulating between your ears? If there was evidence then it would be a different thing. Moreover MMM participants obviously have their own way of resolving these issues internally, which makes the rant on Nairaland suspicious.
Merry Christmas.
The first bold statement: are you sure you are okay mentally?
The second bold statement: the guy has confirmed the allegation, what do you have to say now?
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Rainmaker69(m): 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
maasoap:

The first bold statement: are you sure you are okay mentally?
The second bold statement: the guy has confirmed the allegation, what do you have to say now?

1. Your spiritual problems have manifested in mental, emotional and sexual frustration. You need help. Read my original post and then read your initial reply. Your response reeks of pure frustration.
2. I know understanding is a problem right now. The guy refuted the allegations. I read that people had reached out to him and he responded with explanations. This proves my caution right. The person who put the guy on blast had not even explored the internal mechanisms before coming out. Whats worse, there was no proof. You don't use a crime to solve another crime. Imagine if I put you on blast now as a result of your unwarranted attacks? Pls seek wisdom.
Happy New Year in Advance.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Rainmaker69:

1. Your spiritual problems have manifested in mental, emotional and sexual frustration. You need help. Read my original post and then read your initial reply. Your response reeks of pure frustration.
2. I know understanding is a problem right now. The guy refuted the allegations. I read that people had reached out to him and he responded with explanations. This proves my caution right. The person who put the guy on blast had not even explored the internal mechanisms before coming out. Whats worse, there was no proof. You don't use a crime to solve another crime. Imagine if I put you on blast now as a result of your unwarranted attacks? Pls seek wisdom.
Happy New Year in Advance.
All these Sexual related comments you are making, which has nothing to do with the thread or my comments. Are you sure that you're not going insane? Because, I'm even more confused by your response.
Putting me on blast? I noticed that in your previous post. You sounded like those nairaland kids e-warriors! By that, you mean that you will type long and meaningless comments that will serve to reveal more about your unstable mental state.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Rainmaker69(m): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
maasoap:

All these Sexual related comments you are making, which has nothing to do with the thread or my comments.

“This is my advice to bloggers – don’t use any story you see on another website without confirming from the person concerned. If you cannot reach the person who sent the message, don’t publish it – the person is faceless. Confirm everything before you publish it.."

This quote is taken from the man in the eye of the TB Joshua saga. I hope you now see the point.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by emekatimsu(m): 2:45am On Jan 12, 2017
OP, it will be so unfair of you if you have gotten the balance of your money and refused to come tell the same people you cried out to and I expect you to render an unreserved apology to the young man, chukwudi, who you have attempted painting black.
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by vickylala239: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2017
Help ohhh....

My account is still frozen...

Please help..

Mmm Ohh...
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by Floridax(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
sister....na u make the mistake.....u nor de crosscheck b4 u de transfer.....learn to crosscheck
Re: MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) by soulfood(m): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme / How MMM Revealed The True Colour Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.