Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" (27180 Views)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by deebrain(m): 5:44am On Dec 25, 2016
This man sef.

However drinking of wine is not a sin.
It is however a no go area for anyone that is a pastor.
And if you want to live fit, no go area for you too.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Coyotejack:
this freeze guy own don dey too much
too much for what now?
Bible support alcohol period
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by PastorOla1: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2016
THE QUESTION IS CAN YOU GET DRUNK WITHOUT DRINKING? THE ONLY SOLUTION TO GETTING DRUNK IS TO CEASE FROM DRINKING, THE EXPRESSWAY TO GETTING DRUNK IS THROUGH DRINKING!!!!
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by paradigmshift(m): 6:46am On Dec 25, 2016
1stCitizen:

On the contrary. You are more like what you called him. A zombie or living dead controlled by the false teachings of Nigerian Pastors.

Drinking beer is no sin. The only problem is drunkenness. Jesus turned water to wine and some people were not happy because the guests were already drunk when this special wine was served.

Abroad they drink beer in church after service and their nations are more blessed than your holy holy Nigeria. In fact God has turned his eyes away from Nigeria due to the high level of false doctrines and wickedness being disseminated about.

oga busy body, how my life n opinion take concern you. if you like swalow bottle of beer or sit down inside the bottle. Na your life bro and who tell u say I dey against am or anything, d idiot talks so much and he's lost it n so anybody giving him attention is also dead among d living . stop being a whistle blower for someone x, Na new year we wan enter so, change reasoning... Merry Christmas
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 25, 2016
ojun50:
Like seriously they are now yahoo boys

Our pastors are yahoo boys, certified liars and fraudsters.
was it not one of who said things will improve towards d end of 2016, have they?
Another Said Hillary clinton will be president, did it happen?
They Re all CONMEN.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by oruma19: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2016
@dorry62....
Surprisingly, u v nt made any point that is diff from what freeze has said. U r enlightened but impatient to read and digest what he has written. Both of u said thesame thing and u r 100% correct. I love people who have and seek understanding. Thumbs up to u and daddy Freeze. Nigerian pastors have reached their saturation point on matters of deceit, the people are beginning to seek knowledge and cant be fooled any longer..ahahahahaha.

[/color][/font][/quote]
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by bestspoke: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2016
fm4real2k6:

The Bible says BY THEIR FRUIT, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM...

A life that lacks the HOLY SPIRIT, you will know, you can't FAKE IT. You can "deceive" the gullible like you, but event will find you out.

People like Daddy Freeze and also any other "fake" Men-of-God out there are easy to pick out.
It is very simple, look at their so called "private lives" and match it with what is written in Galatians 5:19-23 , whatever you see/pick out, you can easily classify them.

But I want to sound a note of warning to believers, Christianity is a WAY OF LIFE, and not a religion as erroniously believed, we are in the last days and so there is a need to be weary of false prophets, teachers and what a view. II Peter 2:1-3 aptly captured it. Jesus even spoke about it in Matthew 24:24.

People like FREEZE or any other fake people of there shouldn't concern us, but a great commission of soul winning, and also working-out our salvation with FEAR AD TREMBLING. **One saved and forever saved is an erronious teaching**

I pray this little admonition, the Holy Spirit will expand it in our heart, open our eyes of understanding. Ephesians 1:18.

Shalom!

why deviate from the topic....why concentrate on daddy freeze....

As eating food can cause glutonny which is sinful so is drinking alcohol can intoxicate you in to sinning....would you say people should stop eating because it can cause glutonny. I return your statement....you are the gullible one here...Since talking can lead us to sin
..we should stay mute all day. Is that what king Solomon preached in proverbs?

For someone to say tasting alcohol / wine is a sin . And you support that 100% means you only follow what your pastor dictates and not your conscience....If you know you cannot control the urge of getting intoxicated with hard drinks..then don't take it,so the bible warns.

when you meet with medical doctors ,LIGHT MODERATE drinking may help reduce the risk of diabetes in later life, certain types of stroke, osteoporosis and Alzheimer's disease.

If you have decided to stay away for your personal reasons...please don't rub it on peoples face. Let' apply some moderacy in our way of life abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2016
paradigmshift:

oga busy body, how my life n opinion take concern you. if you like swalow bottle of beer or sit down inside the bottle. Na your life bro and who tell u say I dey against am or anything, d idiot talks so much and he's lost it n so anybody giving him attention is also dead among d living . stop being a whistle blower for someone x, Na new year we wan enter so, change reasoning... Merry Christmas

Okay so as you talk...how Freeze life opinion take concern you too?
I guess na the reasoning wey you take dey call pesin wey talk true dead body you want take enter New year. Well merry xmas
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Jesusloveyou: 7:26am On Dec 25, 2016
ring7:
MMM freeze
all this fake people who are lesser than an animal even said mmm or playing gambling is good for Christians.
Well in this end time, anything is bound to happen, I can't be surprise at people foolishness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by donshady(m): 7:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Where's my Cold Stout?
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Genea(f): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2016
Coyotejack:

Never swayed in the line of insult undecided
Compliments if the season cool
oooooowk... Same to ya dear wink
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Genea(f): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2016
fm4real2k6:

The Bible says BY THEIR FRUIT, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM...

A life that lacks the HOLY SPIRIT, you will know, you can't FAKE IT. You can "deceive" the gullible like you, but event will find you out.

People like Daddy Freeze and also any other "fake" Men-of-God out there are easy to pick out.
It is very simple, look at their so called "private lives" and match it with what is written in Galatians 5:19-23 , whatever you see/pick out, you can easily classify them.

But I want to sound a note of warning to believers, Christianity is a WAY OF LIFE, and not a religion as erroniously believed, we are in the last days and so there is a need to be weary of false prophets, teachers and what a view. II Peter 2:1-3 aptly captured it. Jesus even spoke about it in Matthew 24:24.

People like FREEZE or any other fake people of there shouldn't concern us, but a great commission of soul winning, and also working-out our salvation with FEAR AD TREMBLING. **One saved and forever saved is an erronious teaching**

I pray this little admonition, the Holy Spirit will expand it in our heart, open our eyes of understanding. Ephesians 1:18.

Shalom!
didn't bother to read smiley

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Zenlife: 9:14am On Dec 25, 2016
osaslord500:
freeze should go and sit down, he's trying to be in the spotlight for some time now

And?
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by kwaso2: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2016
dorry62:
Freeze you don't just get it.
The thing's not just drinking beer/alcohol it's getting drunk that's where the sin lies.
The 1Tim5:23 you quoted stated clearly 'take a little for thy stomach's sake.FOR THY STOMACH'S SAKE o freeze.
And the reason paul said that was because the water at that particular place wasn't so good for the stomach.

In proverbs there's a verse that says loosely translated a king should not take wine(alcohol) what d'you have to say to that freeze? grin grin
I'm not against anyone drinking alcohol but don't just get drunk.

freeze quoted with prove(bible verse), U couldn't. u are not sure of ur facts. I don't like freeze but I agree with his facts.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Almand: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

I don't get u.. Explain what it means
I am not sure you did not read the portion you are quoting. Go back and read again and learn otherwise you and freeze that have no single knowledge of the Bible will face damnation

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Juniorbuba(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2016
toluleke:
Abeg who can translate that in Yoruba can't read ENGLIsh. (Association of Angry Nigerian Youth)(ANNY)
ehm bros tht shld be AANY not ANNY
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2016
This freeze is such a noisemaker. Vain glorious socialite
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by mrvitalis(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Almand:

I am not sure you did not read the portion you are quoting. Go back and read again and learn otherwise you and freeze that have no single knowledge of the Bible will face damnation

God asked u to use ur tithe to buy what so ever u lust after be it alcohol and eat it in the presence of God and while doing that praise the Lord and also remember the pastors and poor... What other interpretation can u come up with
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Almand: 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

God asked u to use ur tithe to buy what so ever u lust after be it alcohol and eat it in the presence of God and while doing that praise the Lord and also remember the pastors and poor... What other interpretation can u come up with
Deuteronomy 14:22 Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. 14:23 And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.
Is either you are a Moslem or just being stupid and ridiculous. What part if that verse asked you to drink beer with your tithe?!
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by mrvitalis(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Almand:

Deuteronomy 14:22 Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year. 14:23 And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.
Is either you are a Moslem or just being stupid and ridiculous. What part if that verse asked you to drink beer with your tithe?!

Why not read down till vs 26 u lier
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Almand: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

Why not read down till vs 26 u lier
and there is God in beer parlour
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by mrvitalis(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Almand:

and there is God in beer parlour
Where two or more are gathered in his name there........

Please read ur Bible
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Almand: 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
mrvitalis:

Where two or more are gathered in his name there........

Please read ur Bible
And two or three people gather together in the name of God in a drinking place?!!! Your are just one big idiot.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by honeybobo69: 4:01am On Dec 26, 2016
10 people could read a particular bible verse and it would have different meanings to them all, and over time I've come to realize people quote/misquote the bible to sooth their own personal gain, or for their own personal reason
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by obidirector(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by jenavism44: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ask4Info:
Freeze's Brain Has Frozen

----------------------------------------------------------->>

People read their Bible and Quran and then decide to obey the one that suits them and discard those that they don't like.

Alcohol, Sex, Gamble, Interest Taking, Fornication and Adultery are things God has forbidden man but man's greed has made them look like minor deeds.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Teague4league(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Almand:

And two or three people gather together in the name of God in a drinking place?!!! Your are just one big idiot.

U re d idiot sir, all I see is u have comprehension prob
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Teague4league(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Read and understand before you about freeze

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Almand: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Teague4league:

I agree with you sir. I am anidiot sir, you can see that I have comprehension prob
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Teague4league(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Almand:
[/quote]
U re d idiot sir, all I see is u have comprehension prob
[quote author=Almand post=52294801][/quote]

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by itsyourboya: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2016
dorry62:
Your meme got me laffn. grin grin
What didyu nt understand

His attempt to make sense that is still not making sense.. Niggaz just wasted his finger energy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video) / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Slams Haters Of Their Electronic Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.