Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,514 members, 7,826,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" (27179 Views)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Coyotejack(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Genea:
sharrap, I like him, he says the truth point blank wink
Sharrap undecided seriously
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Genea(f): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Coyotejack:

Sharrap undecided seriously
ya seriously and dah ain't an insult...
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Mrbigman2: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ask4Info:
Freeze's Brain Has Frozen

----------------------------------------------------------->>

People read their Bible and Quran and then decide to obey the one that suits them and discard those that they don't like.

Alcohol, Sex, Gamble, Interest Taking, Fornication and Adultery are things God has forbidden man but man's greed has made them look like minor deeds.

Really?

Gambling, interest taking?
Tell me more bra.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by dorry62(f): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
itsyourboya:
Your meme got me laffn. grin grin
What didyu nt understand
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Coyotejack(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Genea:
Never swayed in the line of insult undecided
Compliments if the season cool
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by segunphilips(m): 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
This guy called freez has a frozen brain; he is not mature. He should go and read publications on how to make cheap popularity and leave Pastors alone.

Freeze, or what do you call ypirself, I dare you write this your nonsense against Islam and see yourself.

Rubish! Its clear you don't have an atoms of home training or may be lost them as you roam the streets....Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
freeze.....

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by segunphilips(m): 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
This guy called freez has a frozen brain; he is not mature. He should go and read publications on how to make cheap popularity and leave Pastors alone.

Freeze, or what do you call yourself, I dare you write this your nonsense against Islam and see yourself.

Rubish! Its clear you don't have an atoms of home training or may be lost them as you roam the streets....Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by jomoh: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
dorry62:
Freeze you don't just get it.
The thing's not just drinking beer/alcohol it's getting drunk that's where the sin lies.
The 1Tim5:23 you quoted stated clearly 'take a little for thy stomach's sake.FOR THY STOMACH'S SAKE o freeze.
And the reason paul said that was because the water at that particular place wasn't so good for the stomach.

In proverbs there's a verse that says loosely translated a king should not take wine(alcohol) what d'you have to say to that freeze? grin grin
I'm not against anyone drinking alcohol but don't just get drunk.

If you had bothered to read the last paragraph of the post, this your long epistle wouldn't have suffice.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Almand: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
mrvitalis:
Who doesn't know this... When spending ur tithe (yes u are to eat ur tithe not give it to pastors)
You can use it to buy alcohol..
(Dec 14 from 22 read down)

It's just annoying that 80% of so called Christians have not read there Bible from beginning to end
He quoted that verse out of context and your are doing the same
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by bestspoke: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
dorry62:
The thing's not just drinking beer/alcohol it's getting drunk that's where the sin lies.
The 1Tim5:23 you quoted stated clearly 'take a little for thy stomach's sake.FOR THY STOMACH'S SAKE o freeze.
And the reason paul said that was because the water at that particular place wasn't so good for the stomach.

In proverbs there's a verse that says loosely translated a king should not take wine(alcohol) what d'you have to say to that freeze? grin grin

your last statement says it all sisi..
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by obataokenwa(m): 9:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Naturally I don't like alcohol cos of my health. I want to live long. that Deuteronomy, I will need to read all that chapter to disect it well.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Read the dictionary meaning of wine, it is alcoholic in nature. Freeze, I concur with u. Even the food you eat can lead u to sin.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by ugybabe2020(f): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
If Bible say you should take alcohol for stomach upset, and you are taking it when you don't have stomach upset. Let me ask you a question, can you take hiv , maleria, tuberculosis etc drugs even when you don't have it. Please freeze or whatever you call your self. Shut thrash you call mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
SMH.. .see people debating as if God's standard is negotiable.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by unmask: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
dorry62:

I am sure if you read it properly....you would see where he wrote ot
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by gud4dbest(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Nigerian pastors are always bringing in some bullshit doctrines to justify the money they collect from us.
That's how one guy at the Rccg I used to attend was telling me that smokers and drinkers will go to hell. I just dey look am. Even though I do neither, I am sure God doesn't judge those as sins. In fact, you are more likely to go to hell for unforgiveness, than taking a cold chilling bottle of star(or two).

Interesting fact: All was brewed by monks in the 7th century. JESUS turned water to wine. If it was non alcoholic wine, they would have said JESUS turned water into juice.

Now give me a cold bottle of small stout

get it right_you can become addicted to them(cigarette&beer) and this kills your body;at this point it becomes a sin to u!.These things are mockers!
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
always bear in mind that most bible teachings are preluded by the event as @ dat tym.. like Paul's account u just quoted, still dorsny makes it for our consumption, these ate teachings... like ya conscience guide u on wat is good or not... and pls respect M.O.Gs
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by gud4dbest(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
ugybabe2020:
If Bible say you should take alcohol for stomach upset, and you are taking it when you don't have stomach upset. Let me ask you a question, can you take hiv , maleria, tuberculosis etc drugs even when you don't have it. Please freeze or whatever you call your self. Shut thrash you call mouth

another rightful point for biblical allowance_good one!Every1 shud know God is d only wise one.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by gud4dbest(m): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
segunphilips:

Freeze, or what do you call yourself, I dare you write this your nonsense against Islam and see yourself.

you dont need to go the insultive way;just make sure u know what u know and walk in such understanding!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by ezewealth(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
234GT:
I was taught the process of beer manufacturing in BCH422, so I know taking beer is not a sin.
Was thought brewing science and technology FST 454. Inside the course we did beer testing, every body was involved whether u dy drink or not. One deeper life girl even score the highest 98 while men way dey drink pieces dey bang F

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Charlesdock(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na so bible interpreter. Wetin concern me sef, if you drink fall inside drainage grin
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by DrogoG(m): 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Religion is only about Power, Control and Money.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Sirwallace(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2016
it is hightime this guy left his OAP job and start a ministry. since he loves shading pastors with evidence in the bible, I challenge to set up a church and see how his congregation will listen to a man that get beat up by his wife.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by fxtreme(m): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2016
dorry62:

Are you sure you read the post before commenting?
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by mrvitalis(m): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Almand:

That quoted that verse out of context and your are doing the same
I don't get u.. Explain what it means
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by SouthWestBlood(m): 1:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Even the human body can produce enough alcohol to get you drunk (auto-brewery syndrome). Google is your friend. Make una dey there dey deprive unaself of what you should enjoy.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by fm4real2k6(m): 3:51am On Dec 25, 2016
bestspoke:

your last statement says it all sisi..
Mrbigman2:

Really?

Gambling, interest taking?
Tell me more bra.
Genea:

The Bible says BY THEIR FRUIT, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM...

A life that lacks the HOLY SPIRIT, you will know, you can't FAKE IT. You can "deceive" the gullible like you, but event will find you out.

People like Daddy Freeze and also any other "fake" Men-of-God out there are easy to pick out.
It is very simple, look at their so called "private lives" and match it with what is written in Galatians 5:19-23 , whatever you see/pick out, you can easily classify them.

But I want to sound a note of warning to believers, Christianity is a WAY OF LIFE, and not a religion as erroniously believed, we are in the last days and so there is a need to be weary of false prophets, teachers and what a view. II Peter 2:1-3 aptly captured it. Jesus even spoke about it in Matthew 24:24.

People like FREEZE or any other fake people of there shouldn't concern us, but a great commission of soul winning, and also working-out our salvation with FEAR AD TREMBLING. **One saved and forever saved is an erronious teaching**

I pray this little admonition, the Holy Spirit will expand it in our heart, open our eyes of understanding. Ephesians 1:18.

Shalom!
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Mrbigman2: 4:16am On Dec 25, 2016
fm4real2k6:

The Bible says BY THEIR FRUIT, YOU SHALL KNOW THEM...

A life that lacks the HOLY SPIRIT, you will know, you can't FAKE IT. You can "deceive" the gullible like you, but event will find you out.

People like Daddy Freeze and also any other "fake" Men-of-God out there are easy to pick out.
It is very simple, look at their so called "private lives" and match it with what is written in Galatians 5:19-23 , whatever you see/pick out, you can easily classify them.

But I want to sound a note of warning to believers, Christianity is a WAY OF LIFE, and not a religion as erroniously believed, we are in the last days and so there is a need to be weary of false prophets, teachers and what a view. II Peter 2:1-3 aptly captured it. Jesus even spoke about it in Matthew 24:24.

People like FREEZE or any other fake people of there shouldn't concern us, but a great commission of soul winning, and also working-out our salvation with FEAR AD TREMBLING. **One saved and forever saved is an erronious teaching**

I pray this little admonition, the Holy Spirit will expand it in our heart, open our eyes of understanding. Ephesians 1:18.

Shalom!
Why quote me?

My comment dnt relate to what u wrote up Dia
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by jideflash(m): 4:24am On Dec 25, 2016
this week

Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2016
this guy is dry and outdated.
Re: Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 25, 2016
paradigmshift:
don't give attention to freeze .he's dead among the living

On the contrary. You are more like what you called him. A zombie or living dead controlled by the false teachings of Nigerian Pastors.

Drinking beer is no sin. The only problem is drunkenness. Jesus turned water to wine and some people were not happy because the guests were already drunk when this special wine was served.

Abroad they drink beer in church after service and their nations are more blessed than your holy holy Nigeria. In fact God has turned his eyes away from Nigeria due to the high level of false doctrines and wickedness being disseminated about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.