Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) (3916 Views)

I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
So i had to propose to my fiance yesterday valentines day. smiley No more flirting with the other ladies................... No more samosa... Cc lalasticlala Obontami Smellymouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by madridguy(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by SINZ: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2017
She's the complete package. Congratulations, bruh! cool

Mine loading... cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by beycity(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats bro,You gave her a good Valentine gift. You carry eye go market Bross.

I can't help but notice that your belle bros, just like my own grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2017
SINZ:
She's the complete package. Congratulations, bruh! cool

Mine loading... cool cool
Tnx man..... smiley
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by HitlerGaddafi: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2017
In the second pics , are you pregnant for her?

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by BabyGirl114: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
Tnx man..... smiley
bros stop drinking alcohol,try and incorporate healthy Eating in your daily lifestyle, do some exercises to erase that belly.kidney failure is real
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2017
BabyGirl114:

bros stop drinking alcohol,try and incorporate healthy Eating in your daily lifestyle, do some exercises to erase that belly.kidney failure is real
ok
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by samdavjustin(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Congrats ooo but I will advice u stop drinking alcohol because u look like you're about to give birth soon
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations but stop smoking
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by BiafranBushBoy: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
Hope she won't become Lord of the ring??

Just asking sha...!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by TheFLIRT(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
St Moritz been setting things straight since 69 BC. One pull of that sh1t and you'd make a good decision. Congrats Op.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Jodha(f): 11:44am On Feb 15, 2017
Hmm with such vulgar topics yhu have on yhur profile.. I wonder the kinda husband you'll be to such a spotless lady...

Anyways best of luck..
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Congratulations but stop smoking
Tnx, I will trying to stop it....
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 11:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Jodha:
Hmm with such vulgar topics yhu have on yhur profile.. I wonder the kinda husband you'll be to such a spotless lady...

Anyways best of luck..
I'm now a new creature.., no more vulgar topics. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by JulietFab2(f): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Awwww!! Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by BabyGirl114: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
ok
lols, am glad you are happily engaged, please stay faithful with your girl, I don't want her to come to Nairaland and be asking for matured advises just because of your behavior and attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Omo.. This your bele ehn..

Wetin you dy eat?
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Omo.. This your bele ehn..

Wetin you dy eat?
Na Money o Baba....... cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
Na Money o Baba....... cheesy
cheesy

I go like follow you chop that money oh..

Congrats to you both..

Your girl is fine..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by obontami: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
So i had to propose to my fiance yesterday valentines day. smiley No more flirting with the other ladies................... No more samosa... Cc lalasticlala Obontami Smellymouth
lordofsamosa grin

Are you for real?
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Jodha(f): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Frozeen:
I'm now a new creature.., no more vulgar topics. smiley

Good for yhu then..

Happy married life in advance..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
obontami:
lordofsamosa grin

Are you for real?
I'm for real o babaly smiley.... i ain't getting any younger and now is the time for me to restructure my life....
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
TheFLIRT:
St Moritz been setting things straight since 69 BC. One pull of that sh1t and you'd make a good decision. Congrats Op.
I think that's B&H
Moritz doesn't come in brown pack. Comes in blue big packet
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
congrat op
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by TheFLIRT(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I think that's B&H
Moritz doesn't come in brown pack. Comes in blue big packet
You're right, that's Benson.
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by 4ckyou: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
see your face like abomination grin

#najokeoh
congrats
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by ritababe(f): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
4ckyou:
see your face like abomination grin

#najokeoh
congrats

bad Belle.
but seriously am not surprise with what am seeing on the table.
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by 4ckyou: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
samdavjustin:
Congrats ooo but I will advice u stop drinking alcohol because u look like you're about to give birth soon

he is already pregnant for her.
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by 4ckyou: 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
ritababe:

bad Belle.

as if your guy no they smoke ABI?
Re: A Nairalander Proposes To His Fiance On Val's Day(pics) by Frozeen(m): 12:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
ritababe:

bad Belle.
What are you seeing ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL / Which Of These Girls Is The Finest?? / Sunday Konji!!nicki Minaj Parades Her Eye-popping Boobs On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.