Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? (3411 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by mamagee3(f): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Hi all, what does it mean when a guy wants to impregnate you because he's not ready for marriage due to him being in a contract marriage for green card?

For example when he says, "Come make I give you belle, I no fit marry now"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by BrooklynTheBully: 3:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Mamagee, your problem is a problem cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by kenir(m): 3:51am On Dec 25, 2016
BrooklynTheBully:
Mamagee, your problem is a problem cheesy

a very big problem

4 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by wtfCode: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2016
giving u problem with extra problem
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Smellymouth: 4:44am On Dec 25, 2016
It means make una two go facck for the oza room..

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 25, 2016
issorait
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by empress101(f): 5:41am On Dec 25, 2016
lol cheesy
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Sick generation

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 25, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, what does it mean when a guy wants to impregnate you because he's not ready for marriage due to him being in a contract marriage for green card?

For example when he says, "Come make I give you belle, I no fit marry now"
Hahaha. Loolz. I never knew an america-based ajebo girl like you could understand pidgin. Reading it coming from you alone is comedy.

Well I hear marriage isn't so valued in america, but if you value yours, then I'll say, he just want to make you a mother without marriage. And it could also be a joke...whichever one it is, don't let him.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by obontami: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2016
Even as you old reach brain no still dey ya head.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Splinz(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Kikiki... This mamagee no go kill us.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:
Even as you old reach brain no still dey ya head.
slate to se gogo..... action po bi ogogo
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by obontami: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
slate to se gogo..... action po bi ogogo

grin haha pablo A.K.A jacksparrow wetin dey na?

My guy smiley
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

grin haha pablo A.K.A jacksparrow wetin dey na?

My guy smiley
I just dey kampe. Mo gentle gaaan

Expecting my chicken from you and your bae tashagirl
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by TashaGirl: 9:50am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:

Expecting my chicken from you and your bae tasha.girl
angry sad
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2016
TashaGirl:
angry sad
Merry Xmas Mrs Obontami
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by TashaGirl: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Merry Xmas Mrs Obontami
will you STOP that angry sad
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by obontami: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2016
TashaGirl:
kiss kiss kiss
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by obontami: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Merry Xmas Mrs Obontami
She's my one and only. smiley
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by obontami: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:

Expecting my chicken from you and your bae tashagirl

My baby is in the kitchen diong all the cooking. She will make sure yours get to you. Just hang on.
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

100% approved and signed!

You na jagaban. Big man doing big thing

No mind Tashagirl and her shakara. That's how they always do. Dem go form. Iro ni o oje lonyo. Shakara oloje ni ****in Fela Voice****
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 25, 2016
TashaGirl:
shakara oloje
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

My baby is in the kitchen diong all the cooking. She will make sure yours get to you. Just hang on.
ok bruh. Make una enjoy the Christmas

Softly knack her o
Merry xmas bruv
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by obontami: 10:09am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:

No mind Tashagirl and her shakara. That's how they always do. Dem go form. Iro ni o oje lonyo. Shakara oloje ni ****in Fela Voice****

You are so on-point my brother. grin
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by obontami: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
ok bruh. Make una enjoy the Christmas

Softly knack her o
Merry xmas bruv

Na Christmas fccck sweet pass. grin
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 25, 2016
obontami:

Na Christmas fccck sweet pass. grin
no spoil me ooo. Celibacy ti take over
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by obontami: 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
no spoil me ooo. Celibacy ti take over

Celi WHAT? You wey dey murder toto 24/7

Abi you think say we no know as e dey go ni grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by TashaGirl: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:

hang over dey worry you abi
PabloOmoEscobar:
shakara oloje
it's like you are drunk abi
obontami:

Ode undecided
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2016
TashaGirl:
hang over dey worry you abi it's like you are drunk abi Ode undecided
mtcheeeeeww
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
mtcheeeeeww

What does your dp illustrate
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

What does your dp illustrate
look well and deep
Re: When A Guy Wants To Impregnate You Because He's Not Ready For Marriage? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2016

Toks2008

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Banker And Bank Manger Sextape Leaks Online / See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) / How To Know If You Are Really An Attractive Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.