Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,184 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) (3411 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by HeWrites(m): 2:57am On Jul 23, 2018
So a young man on Twitter just shared what he father responded after seeing a photo of him with that Hairstyle, and its totally hilarious.

But according to him the photo was even taken a long time ago, And while People were laughing hard over His father’s response.

See below;

Someone went through his Bio and you need to see for yourself what is written there..

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/see-the-reply-a-father-gave-to-his-son-after-seeing-his-hairstyle-photo.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Lol wink, the old man will Kuku shoot him assuming he saw his Profile!

4 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by dongez0(m): 3:10am On Jul 23, 2018
funny

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Chicagoesontop: 3:57am On Jul 23, 2018
The fathers's advise was real and authentic, but the sucking breast part burst my brains because i can't imagine what the father's reaction would have been had he read his son's BIO hahahahaha !!

8 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Olalan(m): 4:10am On Jul 23, 2018
Sometimes I wonder what propels peeps to write rubbish on their social media acconuts........

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by adeniyi3971(m): 4:10am On Jul 23, 2018
the father is absolutely right! the son is no good son

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by ipobarethieves: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2018
sad A good and responsible father.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by KingLennon(m): 4:41am On Jul 23, 2018
If he the father saw the Bio nah to disown am sharp sharp grin.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Nice one father. A responsible father i stand.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Some likes for the dad
He is a correct father and share for the idiat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2018
It's not even d hair dat caught my attention, it's ur purpose in life. You still dey learn sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Randy100: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2018
I am with the son on his bio.
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by falcon01: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2018
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by falcon01: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2018
does T-Mobile work in Nigeria
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2018
Like him, many youth have lost their sense of purpose in life.

Issapity
falcon01:
does T-Mobile work in Nigeria
No. But you can try Orange. Their head office is in VI right beside UseYourSense mall.

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by falcon01: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2018
Earthbound:
Like him, many youth have lost their sense of purpose in life.

Issapity

No. But you can try Orange. Their head office is in VI right beside UseYourSense mall.

Are you trying to be funny here? cos i don't get it. is this meant to be a savage reply?
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2018
falcon01:
Are you trying to be funny here? cos i don't get it. is this meant to be a savage reply?
Transfer all of your inquisition to Google, abeg.
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by falcon01: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
Earthbound:

Transfer all of your inquisition to Google, abeg.
you did the reply not google
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by tossie101(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
grin
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by anochuko01(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
the father had the whole time in the world to train the son well.....but he failed. man's grown now and has chosen his part.
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by Amarabae(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
I blame the father for this guy stupidity.
Look at his bio and cover photo.
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by ufuosman(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2018
Word to son
Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by abumeinben(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Me trying to figure out what the next generation upcomers would turn out to be...

Re: See The Reply A Father Gave To His Son, After Seeing His Hairstyle (photo) by lifestyle1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Prodigal son

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With An Unfaithful Wife Or Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Is Paying His Ex's House Rent -lady Cries Out / Help I'm Suffering From 2much Prick Erection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.