Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . (44864 Views)

“stop Playing Nigerian Songs In Our Country” - Fuse ODG Warn Ghanaians Djs / "One Corner" Dance Scatters Burial Ceremony, Turns It To Party In Ghana (Video) / "One Corner": The Crazy Dance In Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by wristbangle: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Unclerukus:
That's bullcrap. Americans listen to and patronize European musicians e.g coldplay, spice girls, Adele ,stings,stormzy , many more.But Ghanaians and Nigerians are both Africans , not from different continents.If I see a good Ghanaian song, what stops me from dancing to it and listening to it and gyrating? I listen to Ghana songs especially sakordi l, even If I don't understand him. The organizers play Nigerian songs because they have lots of fans there, they should have chipped in with Ghanaian songs too. But the guy questioning why they play p-square is clearly ridden with low self esteem, p-square isn't just a Nigerian band but recognized African band. he should raise his game, they'll probably play his songs next time.

Aptly written bro. Low self esteem is killing the guy slowly and if care is not taken, he will find himself buried completely without no one to dig him out from the mess.
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
hahahaha nigerians are the most hypocritical mudder fuggers God ever created. and i will tell you why. their hatred for anything Ghanaian is there for all to see.

In 2009, I was on a brief visit to your capital abuja. I was listening to Brilla FM. Then there was presenter on that station--an Igbo guy, who used to play a lot of Ghanaian music on air. One day, while he was playing his Ghanaian music, something interesting happened. a listener called into the show and asked the guy, "are you Ghanaian?" The guy was igbo and he said no. two more calls came through asking the presenter the same question. Thereafter, calls started coming in requesting the presenter to stop playing Ghanaian music on air. The presenter was forced to stop playing Ghanaian music.

I am not talking about something I heard. I am talking about something I experienced. It's okay for all you for you mudder fuggers to come here and talk crap but deep within you know you folks behave even worse! such bunch of hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Zedoo:
He is right...they should promote their own stuff more.
Even sark said it....dey gat ppl...but the media is bullcrap

There was a time when Nigerian artistes were always blasting the media for promoting American music and forgetting their own. Well I think its all about balance. The Ghanaian media owes it to their industry to shine their good acts
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by yom2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:
The problem with us Africans we are so divided.

are u refering to d medular oblongata?
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Patricksimon: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
If u dnt hav danceable music in ur country & nigerian hav wht wrong if dey play naija music pls preach love not hate .wise up if we catch u 4 naija or with naija baby hmmmmm
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Unclerukus: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
PetroDolla4:
THUNDER GO FIRE YOUR BLOKOS, EDIOT! You are the biggest f00l in Shitland! Fuckeduppedness! Even a child born knows nigeria is a zoo, a certified Sh1thole grin this is a country sleepwalking into oblivion! grin

You are right, How can any sensible human being compare nigeria to Ghana? grin one is sh1thole inhabited by depraved, incredibly shitty, deluded lunatics ----200 million of them grin grin grin grin grin

You guys are so poor you couldn't have had food to eat this Chrismas without handouts from your governors grin https://www.nairaland.com/3536419/christmas-gifts-florence-ajimobi-oyo grin

hahaha this zoo ought to be imploded out of existence grin grin grin grin grin

I have noticed you in a few threads concerning Nigeria and Ghana. Always ready and available to bring out links about Nigerian news(so much time on your hands) but let me make it known to you, Nigeria is currently ridden with bad policies and governance, yes, but if you Google search a negative news for every country, you would get it online, even those of 1st world countries and Ghana is not a paradise you try so hard to prove, very very far from it.I have no time to start comparisons of countries. you come across as a childish person that's idle. You can quote me if you like, but I won't bother replying you. Merry Christmas to you, keyboard warrior.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by sirvibes: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Is very bad if truly he said it

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Utter crap! Yes, Ghana is not a paradise, but is your own country a paradise? grin those who live in glass houses don't throw stones , but so long as you fuelish nigerians don't want to accept that, some of us will always be here to drum it down that empty shells grin Ghana is not a paradise yet thousands of your impoverished, God-forsaken citizens are arriving here in Ghana every day grin fleeing from poverty and a crippling recession grin

you folks walk around with cotton wool stuck to their azz grin primitive azzwipes grin

Shitnigeria is like the Titanic. sinking faster and faster........................ grin

you can't fix sh1t, or can you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
Unclerukus:
I have noticed you in a few threads concerning Nigeria and Ghana. Always ready and available to bring out links about Nigerian news(so much time on your hands) but let me make it known to you, Nigeria is currently ridden with bad policies and governance, yes, but if you Google search a negative news for every country, you would get it online, even those of 1st world countries and Ghana is not a paradise you try so hard to prove, very very far from it.I have no time to start comparisons of countries. you come across as a childish person that's idle. You can quote me if you like, but I won't bother replying you. Merry Christmas to you, keyboard warrior.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by mengho(m): 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Come and carry your sister
she is very pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by CHARLOE(m): 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
PetroDolla4:
Utter crap! Yes, Ghana is not a paradise, but is your own country a paradise? grin those who live in glass houses don't throw stones , but so long as you fuelish nigerians don't want to accept that, some of us will always be here to drum it down that empty shells grin Ghana is not a paradise yet thousands of your impoverished, God-forsaken citizens are arriving here in Ghana every day grin fleeing from poverty and a crippling recession grin

you folks walk around with cotton wool stuck to their azz grin primitive azzwipes grin

Shitnigeria is like the Titanic. sinking faster and faster........................ grin

you can't fix sh1t, or can you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s][/s]
See how u vomiting d hate n shit you're full of! Nobody has shown hate to Ghana here, only that ur artiste shld up their game ( cos even in ur hate filled sto e u call heart, u no naija n its music rule entertainment In Africa @ least, for now).
G

1 Like

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by CHARLOE(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
PetroDolla4:

[s][/s]
See how u vomiting d hate n shit you're full of! Nobody has shown hate to Ghana here, only that ur artistes shld up their game ( cos even in ur hate filled stone u call heart, u no naija n its music rule entertainment In Africa @ least, for now).
Ghana has a few good artistes we luv n play their songs sometimes. Plz enough of dis ur lowlife, childish rants u always spew on any thread u c Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by toprealman: 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Idris once has same wish with 50 cents and I remember P-square reacting in same manner over foreign artists performing in Nigeria.
The guys worked on their music and I guess they are happy. The Ghanaian artiste should do same....people want to see good music acts perform not amateurs.
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! you nigerians are the most hypocritical bunch of mudder fuggers on earth! Imagine nigerian listeners calling into a radio station in your country to stop the playing of Ghanaian music on that radio station called Brilla FM in Abuja and you are here spewing crap. You and your fellow magg0ts are full of hatred against anything Ghanaian. Deal with that first before spewing crass nonsense! Fuelish g0at!

[s]
CHARLOE:

See how u vomiting d hate n shit you're full of! Nobody has shown hate to Ghana here, only that ur artistes shld up their game ( cos even in ur hate filled stone u call heart, u no naija n its music rule entertainment In Africa @ least, for now).
Ghana has a few good artistes we luv n play their songs sometimes. Plz enough of dis ur lowlife, childish rants u always spew on any thread u c Ghana.
[/s]
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Unclerukus: 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
CHARLOE:

you shouldn't have replied him. He's a keyboard warrior and he can't construct a meaningful sentence that's logical without ranting like someone who just had a trip to an asylum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by obontami: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Hmmm but we welcomed Mr eazy here. This guy is high on gutter water
Mr.eazi is a nigerian based in ghana.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by FanteAkwa: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Ghana wey be say na from 9ja dem learn everything they know.

Ask your Papa whether he did not pass thru the hands of a Ghanaian teacher!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by walosky(m): 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Alasi20:
Kikikikiki..... E pain am grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by persius555(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
PetroDolla4:

Shraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! you nigerians are the most hypocritical bunch of mudder fuggers on earth! Imagine nigerian listeners calling into a radio station in your country to stop the playing of Ghanaian music on that radio station called Brilla FM in Abuja and you are here spewing crap. You and your fellow magg0ts are full of hatred against anything Ghanaian. Deal with that first before spewing crass nonsense! Fuelish g0at!

[s][/s]
You again. I thought you have been healed of the rabies virus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Olodo in the house. the biggest f00l on nairaland grin pour cement into a bucketful of milo and drink grin typical retarded shitnigerian fagg0t! My dog has more sense than you grin

Hahahaha whack a con! The nigerian’s problem starts from birth. Hahahahaha nurses use torchlight to deliver babies in that sh1thole! No wonder they suffer all forms of deformities and brain dysfunction! Chei, these modafakas are indeed a disgrace to mother Africa.

Hahahaha I thought Shitnigeria was a paradise ooh! So why would they need a governor to provide buses to transport them back to their home states at Christmas? https://www.nairaland.com/3536182/christmas-umahi-despatches-buses-transport tongue

And they have to depend on handouts from a governor’s wife for survival at at Christmas? grin grin grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/3536419/christmas-gifts-florence-ajimobi-oyo

[b]Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de ai[/b]r

[s]
persius555:
[/s]

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fuckeduppedness! How is it my fault that your smelly armpit country is a certified sh1thole? grin SMH Shitnigerians and their deep-rooted inferiority complex cool tongue lipsrsealed

[s]
Unclerukus:
you shouldn't have replied him. He's a keyboard warrior and he can't construct a meaningful sentence that's logical without ranting like someone who just had a trip to an asylum.
[/s]
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by PetroDolla4: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! Ghanaian will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, f00l grin

Hahahaha Your impoverished citizens are scrambling for Ghanaian passports because nigerian passports are worse than sh1t paper and you are here talking crap? Several thousands of the mudder fuggers are in Ghanaian jails grin grin

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ grin

[s]
Fantastic2m:
Ghanaians are second to Nigerians even in our worst times
[/s]

Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Honestagbons(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
We the Africans,we don't like ourself
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by CHARLOE(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
PetroDolla4:

[s][/s]
Lalasticlala, Seun, why do u allow this lunatic roam Nairaland like a rabid dog?, with poisonous mucous dripping down his diseased mouth! Always striving futilely to cause friction btw gh & ng.
Instead of directing ur vitriol towards ur media n entertainment industry n artistes for not promoting ur brand n upping their game. Ignorant teen hiding behind cheap China fone, forming Internet tout!
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by ralmix(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Hmmm but we welcomed Mr eazy here. This guy is high on gutter water
Mr eazi is a nigerian a yoruba guy 2 b precise
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Fury007: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Hmmm but we welcomed Mr eazy here.
This guy is high on gutter water

Mr Easy's real name is Tosin Ajibade... You dey feel me?! grin
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by CHARLOE(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
persius555:
grin calling that guy a dog is an insult to dogs!
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Fantastic2m(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Fantastic2m(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by handsomety(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
policy12:
fake fixed matches.. mumu..check your signature
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
ireneony:
but wiki said something different

From wiki . . . 'Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade[1] (born in Port Harcourt[3]), known professionally as Mr Eazi,[1] is a Nigerian Afrobeat singer based in Ghana since 2007'
Re: Bullet Blasts Event Organizers For Playing Nigerian Music In Ghana (Video) . by BlessedHay(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
tommynico:
Please what is the meaning of zagadat?
every artist has a niche or a slang they use, several artists have special slangs, that is mr eazi's trade mark just like e ye ye ye ye (wizkid)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / P-Square - Personally / Download Middle Child By J Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.