Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album (28688 Views)

Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) / Beef Alert! Lil Kesh Slams PULSE Editor-in-chief, ‘osagie’, Calls Him A ‘dumbass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Yarduni: 1:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
All these year 2000 kids that have a really bad taste in music insulting Osagie. You guys are the most idiotic and foolish people ever. You guys have very bad taste in music i swear. You guys are the same party jamming to useless american trap music, Fools!
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by kelzgie: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:
Nigeria Celebrities shud learn to take eyes off critics at times.. Once u become a celeb in Nigeria be ready for anything..
Must u call him dumb ass to prove you made money on cause trouble undecided
Bros...lil kesh is 22 ..u call dem celebs buh they know within demselves that they are human..as normal as u are..dey don't call demselves celebs.buh u call dem ..so expect to get wat u ask for ..that guys comment was to ridicule d young boy..no young man wud take that..not even You..let alone a lil kesh who's got some money in d bank
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by kelzgie: 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yarduni:
All these year 2000 kids that have a really bad taste in music insulting Osagie. You guys are the most idiotic and foolish people ever. You guys have very bad taste in music i swear. You guys are the same party jamming to useless american trap music, Fools!
Yarduni...yur name alone shows confusion and ignorance..#faceOff

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by ibadanfinest(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
because u are older than me does not give u right to insult me. Lil kesh has really improved in his lyrical content. He is now making sense

Showbiz is a business. imagine ''ise and semilore'' that has tight musical lytical content isnt really well accepted when compared to shoki and cause trouble thats for the street.

Dont blame artist for singing rubbish o. That rubbish brings in more money than any sensible song.

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Seems all the music these days are shit anyway. Havent listened to a good song lately.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Adiwana: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yarduni:
How people reason appalls me honestly.What moral justification do you have to say someone has 'Bad Taste' in music.So since b/c don't play the song you play or listen to artists to listen to,they now have bad taste in music?Oga,its called preference. What you like is not what others may like.
PS:I don't listen to trap MUSIC,lil kesh and I wasn't born in 2000

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Adiwana: 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
chronique:

Sure. I used to know Osagz way back when I was still active with showbiz. Just like me, he used to go hard on reviews on artistes and showbiz folks. I understand where Osagz is coming from. We belong to the school who got influenced by rap music made in the 80s down to the 90s and early 2000s. If you got influenced by rap from that era, almost every new school rapper would sound whack and crappy to you cos content has been watered down so much.
Ya.that's why I don't listen to trap and honestly, Only few new school rappers like Logic,k.dot,wale and cole does the trick for me.And anybody that kind listened to PAC,and would def. Hate Trap cos it's all about pitch up bass BEATS with mumblings and rantings

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Iceeydee: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dongreat:
This one that cannot compose a well meaning five word sentences in all his music without shouting "skiborobo and big ojare" is calling a renowned entertainment journalist who probably can promote his trashy songs in the media a dumbass? Wonderful. One of the most overrate lads in NG music industry, thanks to the those who love loud, meaningless songs and stupid dance moves that makes you take a painkiller after dancing.

Ps: if you quote to insult me you probably just waisted your MB and some mins of your life cause I won't respond. Merry Christmas
But you actually made no sense though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Iceeydee: 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yarduni:
And who is this dumbtard?

You can pack your bags and go back to the 90's and 80's since you want to dwell in the past. What stops you from downloading your favorite old jams that are littered over the Internet?

What you call trash now is what you'll appreciate later on when new styles come up by the younger generation. To listen to music no be by force.

Iranu! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
chronique:

Sure. I used to know Osagz way back when I was still active with showbiz. Just like me, he used to go hard on reviews on artistes and showbiz folks. I understand where Osagz is coming from. We belong to the school who got influenced by rap music made in the 80s down to the 90s and early 2000s. If you got influenced by rap from that era, almost every new school rapper would sound whack and crappy to you cos content has been watered down so much.

Yeah... He is a very brilliant guy. He was on the first song I recorded in unilorin titled "Omowale" around 2004. We were in a group called "Star Studded" together with the manager of Aquila Record(Ibrahim skillz). Most people around this guy up till now knows he is intelligent.
In my opinion, my guy is right... HE ONLY TALK AM LIKE HE SEE AM.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Sweetrolly(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Insulting his father's age mate... Alot of kids have spoilt to the core.
And many will be wondering and will still continue to wonder how 2face Idibia was, is, and will still continue to be successful...
Humility is a Virtue

shut up Jare, why should his father's mate insult him? haven't you heard that respect is reciprocal? so he should be clapping for the man abi?
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dongreat:
This one that cannot compose a well meaning five word sentences in all his music without shouting "skiborobo and big ojare" is calling a renowned entertainment journalist who probably can promote his trashy songs in the media a dumbass? Wonderful. One of the most overrate lads in NG music industry, thanks to the those who love loud, meaningless songs and stupid dance moves that makes you take a painkiller after dancing.

Ps: if you quote to insult me you probably just waisted your MB and some mins of your life cause I won't respond. Merry Christmas

This man has said it all...

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Iceeydee:

You can pack your bags and go back to the 90's and 80's since you want to dwell in the past. What stops you from downloading your favorite old jams that are littered over the Internet?

What you call trash now is what you'll appreciate later on when new styles come up by the younger generation. To listen to music no be by force.

Iranu! undecided

I will rather give my #100 to a beggar than buying that "Yagi" album.. grin
Iceeydee:

Iranu! undecided

I will rather give my #100 to a beggar than buying that "Yagi" album..
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by aphixiano(m): 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Don't mind those yeye celebrities we get in Africa, they want to become a celebrity and they are not ready to accept and take the critics that comes along with it, do they know the amount of critics the top celebrities recieve in USA recieve daily from tv shows, insta, facebook and all this social network and yet they won't even reply a single one
GoggleB:
Nigeria Celebrities shud learn to take eyes off critics at times.. Once u become a celeb in Nigeria be ready for anything..
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Baroba(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nigerians get easily emotional, criticism don't seem to go down well with most of us; constructive or otherwise.. He shouldn't have called his music thrash, that wasn't professional..

I don't find his music appealing, but that's just me..

Merry Christmas Landers
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by clemmonce(m): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
And many will be wondering and will still continue to wonder how 2face Idibia was, is, and will still continue to be successful...
Humility is a Virtue
why didnt his father's mate mind his business ? Nonsense talk
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by DASPARTAN: 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
D OSAGIE GUY GAN SEF, U WANNA MAKE A STORY OUTTA SUM1 MUST IT BE FROM SUM1 WHO ALIAS'S ARE SUNDAY DAGBORU, CAUSE TROUBLE, I KNW WELL, NOW U DUN JAM AM 4 STRT, IN JAM U 4 UR AREA, JAM UR SISTER NW U DUN DY C STAR. KESH GRABS BOOBS NT BOOKS, RMBR?
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
DabELLs:

Somebody needs to take you to yaba left.
leave that one, e nor well, it's part of the symptoms, combined with the hot sun

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by domopps(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:

So if someone calls ur sleepness nite effort poo u would just give the person an award...........or cos kesh is now a celeb blood and water doesn't run tru his veins any longer the dumb-ass got served rightly!

Cheeeers
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by mhoyosi: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lil kesh needs to rebrand. Its unfortunate that @ such a young age, he spews so much nonsense....he may think Olamide is a mentir but the truth is that Olamide is a lyricist, forget the street land he uses but if you listen to him very well, you will respect him more....besides, whoever advised Lil kesh to leave YBNL did him a great disservice joor...money miss road....i shudder @ the kind of music the 'street' put out there...very dirty..https:///9xKtPL
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
galeiiTNA:
BASH THAT EDO BASTARD. EDO PEOPLE AND THEIR OVERSABI KNOW-IT-ALL ATTITUDE IS NAUSEATING
guy i swear you just said my mind. i rep uniben and i see this itk attitude everyday even from senior men. but am NOT calling them bastard oh.. They are mostly nice and jovial apart from this i know it all attitude.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by greatman247(m): 6:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
GoggleB:

i don't agree with you. If all artists allow critics get away all the time, it will definitely affect their fan base and their income (their fans might drop and the fans might always think what the critic says is correct if the artist don't defend himself or fight back). Look at it this way, someone from somewhere come over to claim ownership of the new born baby of a newly married wife in the presence of the husband, and you think the wife will not cause or fight back? If she knows for sure the baby belongs to her husband she will defend herself to save her home. if she didn't the husband will think his new wife is a cheat and brought home bastard. I will spit fire if anyone tries to knock my hustle too if i am in the artists shoes. That is their hustle, what put the food on their table and the the table of their dependents. While Critics can get away sometimes but definitely not all the times.

Now, to answer your question, yes Lil Kesh have every right to call him dumb ass, cos the man deserve such and more. Read up what the man says first, he says Lil Kesh dropped shit album, instead of using the word "shit" there are plenty other good words to use to buttress his point and not to knock the artist hustle. I will call him worst if i am in Lil' Kesh's shoe, the man was even lucky self.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by greatman247(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Humility is a Virtue

Guy don't bring age into this kind of talk. An elder who does not respect himself small pickin go fall his hand big time. Why the man they talk gibberish too, say the guy drop shit album, what do you expect the man to say back in defense? If i am the one, i go say worst to that man trying to knock my hustle, knowing fully well that that music was his hustle which put food on his table.

Now don't bring 2 face humility into this, if anyone say such to 2 face he go react, there are limits to people humility. And by the way, no be humility make 2 face dey wax stronger. Its his ability to bring good music to the table, and cos he is also smart and he work hard. Humility is not that much needed quality that makes people wealthy ok.

You can be humble all your life, goes to church all your life and don't make money. There are a lot of principles that guide money, if you can keep doing them, even if you are an unbeliever and don't attend churches and refuse to be humble you will still make it in life.

A lot of people are full of pride and yet they make more money. Number one principle of money is is consistency, work hard and smart, believe whatever you are doing and keep pushing. That is what 2 face did hence, he made money with those quality. If he was so humble and dont sing good music, he will just be there no one will recognize him. All the musicians that started in his time have gone down not because they were not humble, but they stop pushing like 2 face and not consistence and hard working and smart like him, they gave up easily to problems.

I can give you countless number of people with so much pride and they make more money than you and even 2 face that you claim to be humble.

Donald Trump is one of them, Money Mayweather is another, a lot of them.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by greatman247(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Humility is a Virtue

Guy don't bring age into this kind of talk. An elder who does not respect himself small pickin go fall his hand big time. Why the man they talk gibberish too, say the guy drop shit album, what do you expect the man to say back in defense? If i am the one, i go say worst to that man trying to knock my hustle, knowing fully well that that music was his hustle which put food on his table.

Now don't bring 2 face humility into this, if anyone say such to 2 face he go react, there are limits to people humility. And by the way, no be humility make 2 face dey wax stronger. Its his ability to bring good music to the table, and cos he is also smart and he work hard. Humility is not that much needed quality that makes people wealthy ok.

You can be humble all your life, goes to church all your life and don't make money. There are a lot of principles that guide money, if you can keep doing them, even if you are an unbeliever and don't attend churches and refuse to be humble you will still make it in life.

A lot of people are full of pride and yet they make more money. Number one principle of money is is consistency, work hard and smart, believe whatever you are doing and keep pushing. That is what 2 face did hence, he made money with those quality. If he was so humble and dont sing good music, he will just be there no one will recognize him. All the musicians that started in his time have gone down not because they were not humble, but they stop pushing like 2 face and not consistence and hard working and smart like him, they gave up easily to problems.

I can give you countless number of people with so much pride and they make more money than you and even 2 face that you claim to be humble.

Donald Trump is one of them, Money Mayweather is another, a lot of them.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Kenjang(f): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Olasco93:
Humility is a Virtue
....fathers age mate that won't 1 mind his business 2 want ur down fall when actually u didn't fall is a dumbass mbok
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Gabbyraze(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Funny but we all know its osagie's opinion because I know alot if people who bought modenine's album (me inclusive) and till today,I still play it from beginning to end without skipping. Osagie has a right to air his opinion but he should also learn to use the right words
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by DrayZee: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Dongreat:

Sorry man I don't listen to such brand. It's a fact that only few Nigeria artists at lyrical good and many just for the beats. The main character her is the latter. I am certain that even if I find a good translator to interpret for me, it won't make sense to me. Personally choice if you understand.
If you will not listen to any of those songs,then stop insulting him. You talk about translation problems eh, why not listen to "Life of a Star". It's mostly in English and it'll handle some of your views about Lil Kesh.
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Nigerian artistes should grow up, critics are doing their job, am almost done listening to music from these low-minded so called top Nigerian artistes. Few are cool anyway like Banky W
Re: Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album by Dynamite02: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kpakorich:
I often feel embarrassed when youth stand out words with elders. I don't think I have any better words to oppose ur songs but when an elder says a thing just listen and ask why that statement or comment was made. It could have been ur father who saw what he did. Nigerians should grow up to a standard were an elder can knock the hell outta us at any point in time. U Lil Kesh ain't no bigger for an elder who isn't ur father or mother to knock the hell outta u. U should have asked what he saw before saying that. Grow up dude and live under a roof of parenthood.
Really embarrassing but as it is no hope for them water don already pass garri more reason why I choose not to engage them before small pikin go con insult me,the osaige suppose advise himself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Tears The Punch Newspaper, Calls Them 'Dummy' (Video) / Angela Okorie And Son Lovely In New Photos / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.