Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring (32206 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
chronique:
Aunty, please tell us where you misplaced it before we go further. I once asked an ex to take off her ring while "at it"... Assuming she lost it, she too would have told her guy she misplaced it. Scary world.
For real,u straffed wit someone engaged?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by chronique(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kennie21:
For real,u straffed wit someone engaged?

Errmm, errmm, errmm; mmm. Actually,it was just once and I didn't really know if she was serious with the dude; it was just one of those things and it was a long time ago. I was actually serious you know, but these things sometimes don't pan out the way we want it you know... I honestly don't know how to explain it but we're still friends though. Don't look at me in a bad way;I'm not like that. Besides, she didn't even marry the dude or the next...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Semper247(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
henryanna36:
The story was shared by a Twitter reader whose profile reads Miss Planet Tourism Nigeria 2015.Below are screenshots of what she shared

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/nigerian-guy-proposes-to-his-fiance.html?m=1
Mumu dey worry ur bae...

Proposal at the introduction?

Which yeye "yes" him still dey find?

Nonsense!!!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by sammytwain(m): 4:04am On Dec 26, 2016
You're lucky, another ring from a broke Nigerian dude? Nah, forget am
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by holamillion(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
na she sell the ring....plz try and do your investigation well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.