Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring (32306 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by falconey(m): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
Divay22:
where is your Christmas pic undecided undecided cry cry

lol, I'm indoor watching movie and surfing the internet simultaneously. that's how my Christmas is planned, no outing (no pics).
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by helphelp: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Brace yourself bro..she'll probably still lose many things...hopefully not her senses
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by DaySpringer: 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
somehowpenis:
When God gives you a sign...
When God gives you a sign my brother..

smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
D dumb dude must be under some strong spell!
I'm anticipating part 3 = 3rd ring proposal!
& for d lady, enjoy while it last!
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by fkdmods: 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
niggi4life:
The Guy just broke the Brother's code, He should be flogged. undecided

How u go tell me say u misplace ring wey suppose dey ur hand 24/7?

Abi u go one guy place, comot the ring for ya finger and after una straff finish, u forget am for im house?

Even my mama wey don pass 70yrs just remove her ring 10years ago after my papa kpai

Somehow love dey do persin like say e don high on Otapiapia. grin

What more can i wish them than a Happy Married Life!!!!!!

People are so funny. I have been married damn near 20 years and the only time i wore the damned ring was on our wedding day. Kept losing the thing because of my Job. A wedding ring don't mean shiit. It's what you build in the marriage that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by don4real18(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
misplace it again... let him show himself
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by CallMeNJay: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Divay22(f): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

lol, I'm indoor watching movie and surfing the internet simultaneously. that's how my Christmas is planned, no outing (no pics).
hmmmm...This thing you people are doing is not good o cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry...so you can't snap even at home undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by NobleRomm(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
that means she is careless.......
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by chronique(m): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aunty, please tell us where you misplaced it before we go further. I once asked an ex to take off her ring while "at it"... Assuming she lost it, she too would have told her guy she misplaced it. Scary world.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Genaro(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
dukeolumde:
She will looseit again on purpose... grin grin grin grin
De correct word is lose .
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Cool83(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
it's lovely
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by dhardline(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice... smiley. Make I dey learn
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Orikinla1: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
She needs good manicure.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by yinkslinks(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lies she didnt like the first ring cus its out of fashion grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Her is local and didnt consult the real guys like us.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Spidermon: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Toto still dey shack am.

If she loses my engagement ring, the best amma do is tape her fingers like a professional boxer would..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by yinkslinks(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hahahaha let mr sanusi catch u grin grin grin grin grin
Geraldyne:
Dahs sweet ....nd I thank God her fingers ain't "bole" colour
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Fash20: 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
I don't give a Bleep

Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by KKKWHITE(m): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
If he eventually gets married to her and she misplaced her marriage ring she will arrange for another marriage ceremony again
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by mengho(m): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
She lost the first ring, isn't dat a bad sign
This guy get faith woh, I hope it isn't what am thinking, otherwise dis guy own don finish
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Genaro:
The correct word is lose .

Geeeeeezzzz thanks....u know say I go night school grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by chiefolododo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Some people just dey give lala small small change for their topic to make fp
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by chiefojiji(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
I jos hope she won't misplace dis one again, or probably, misplace herself......

#ApAomo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by MayorMgbedike(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is a bad omen. I just hope he's not going to wed you for a second or more times, since he kept re-engaging you. Re-marrying you is loading.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by AfroBlue(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
not welcome news for de male species sad

abeg, dat poor simpleton/mumu is slaving his life away for polished rock and mineral from d earth marked up thousands of times for a mindless girl!

me would wager dat she has the latest model smartphone, or recent deposit in her bank account off d sweat of his brow.

undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by timoteus(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
My only advise for the guy is for him to buy #50 ateco super glue.
Join the ring and finger.
Even if she wan lose this ring, e no go comot
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by adegeye38(m): 4:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
The guy broke d bro code
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by Hades2016(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
If you like make you misplace this one again ....akpa sad
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by awa(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Both of them are not serious. Who is sure the second ring won't go missing again. If your guy likes he can wait for another 10 years because wedding you. This time around na you the girl go start missing
Re: Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
She sold it dummy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.