Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander (4002 Views)

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Shol3(f): 1:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Speak for urself
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by bqlekan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
cry cry cry

Egbon I don't know if I should also wish you merry xmas. Lol
Eku ojo meta sir

Brother mi.. Merry Xmas sir.. What happened to your other monicker? Longest time..
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Adasun(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
makydebbie:
Pls go and sleep, you need it
u dey see am like dat 2 ba ?

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Thread: 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Quick Question: What do you gain by doing this?

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by fox26: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
no ways . one fu**ugly guy

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
The comments on this thread are Hilarious gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by minexpo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
angry

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
Egbon u get where i fit buy chicken wey dey coma?i no get money for live one. angry angry

Lolss in case u go interested for the new yr goat when don mad dey available...but na u go catch am urself oo...over cheap die and all of dem big anyhow! grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Gofwane(m): 4:00am On Dec 26, 2016
@ op, why you push neck like pesin wey wan swallow yam and bread for the second picture?
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2016
more,more,more, more!
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by jbblues24(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Why people like to expose their ass like this...
Re: I Think Am The Sexiest And Best Dressed Nairalander by Melison(m): 1:29am On Jun 17, 2019
Honestly saying ur are mad is a very big insult to mad people,imagine the Blazer sef, sexiest chai u really need a doctor Asap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My New Hair Style - Photo / My Male Cousin Is Always Taking Photos Around White People In Canada / Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife To Go Out For A Dinner Party With Another Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.