Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

This Xmas Is My Worst Ever - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Xmas Is My Worst Ever (6709 Views)

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / This Father Xmas Is Missing / Why Is Chicken The Favorite Meat For Xmas? Is Chicken The Best Meat?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by uboma(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Blackbolt:

lol I been never chop. Sometimes hunger makes me feel am someone else

this is a silly excuse.
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by uboma(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
dominique:
I just realized that Blackbolt is same as Timonski, the serial begger scammer who specializes in diverting assistance meant for others to himself. He must have contacted Nysoft when she said she wanted to assist op. Nothing suggests that he's the same person as Jtizie.

impressive investigation.
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by uboma(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
justwise:

He is here again with another scam story https://www.nairaland.com/3539583/serious-suicidal

They never give up....
Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by uboma(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
justwise:

This family section has been turned to hub of scammers sadly. They don't seem to give up.

Though I blame the 'willing givers' and those who are too quick to attack anybody that dare question such thread.

the 'willing givers' are not to be blamed.

These ones are moved by the plight of someone to lend a helping hand. Unfortunately, they get scammed eventually.
Can a thread be created in the family section and updated regularly with the names/monikers of fraudsters who rely on the emotions of others to scam them? this thread should be made visible by everyone clicking on the family section.

2 Likes

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by uboma(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sanchez01:
It's fast getting tiring to see sob stories, thinking they're genuine, only to find out that Scammers are behind it. They only make it difficult for those who genuinely need help.

very true

1 Like

Re: This Xmas Is My Worst Ever by jtizie(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pls to those dat are commenting on this thread i don't have any motive posting this message. I just wanted say what is in mind that all. The message might have another meaning from ur own view.bt as for me i wasn't expecting anything from anybody If i want to beg i will do it directly not this way. I m a very hardworking guy even when i m nt doing well in my state i had to travel to ibadan in search of work if i m d lazy type i will nt cross my land to become stranger completely in another man land. While things are hard for me now is that i came to ibadan towards the end of last yr i ve nt really settle down. To d lady that offers to help God will bless u abundantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need A Comprehensive List Of Wedding Plan / What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better. / "i Am Been Forced To Marry My Step-mother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.