Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? (1397 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Joiceee(f): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
HELLO NLERS!!! Happy XMAS. A friend asked me yesterday if she could tell her new found love about her ugly past. Please your advice is needed am confused don't know what to tell her.
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by falconey(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
nope! but if he is persistent to know, just omit the ugly ones or change the story to your leverage.

3 Likes

Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Is it just a mere relationship or something serious that can lead to marriage?

one shouldnt just go about spilling out things of the past until you are sure about the person.

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Jerrylolo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
The Question Is How Ugly Is 'The Past'
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by dacblogger: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
being honest is good esp 2 ur spouse.., buh my dear, no try am ooh.u will regret it l8r...
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
dacblogger:
being honest is good esp 2 ur spouse.., buh my dear, no try am ooh.u will regret it l8r...
how body na , we still go meet , make i send u my pin?
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Nutase: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
It depends on what you term as "ugly". It also depends if there is any chance (which I think there is) your friend's past can come hunting her in the future...when her relationship must have been deep. Since she's a changed person (as we are to believe), she should take the risk. And also as many cases with these UGLY past, she might not be the only person invovled in the UGLY experience...there are always other parties involved. Some psycho can come with blackmail and extortion..
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by decatalyst(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jerrylolo:

My friend, ugly is ugly!

Look at you...warris my own?

Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Jerrylolo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
decatalyst:

My friend, ugly is ugly!
Look at you...warris my own?
Dnt Get?
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by dacblogger: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
sweetjude:
how body na , we still go meet , make i send u my pin?
lolz, it all depends on you...am nt on bbm.
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Joiceee(f): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lol u funny
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
dacblogger:

lolz, it all depends on you...am nt on bbm.
make i send u pm? i cant drop my numba here
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Joiceee(f): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wow tanks
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ayafi love nor
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by dacblogger: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2016
sweetjude:
make i send u pm? i cant drop my numba here
I cant reply pms..mention me on an old thread.
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Jerrylolo:
Thank you. Maybe too ugly to affect an innocent man.
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Joiceee(f): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
falconey:
nope! but if he is persistent to know, just omit the ugly ones or change the story to your leverage.
lol u r very funny

1 Like

Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Joiceee(f): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Maychang:
Is it just a mere relationship or something serious that can lead to marriage?

one shouldnt just go about spilling out things of the past until you are sure about the person.
sue said the guy z crious o
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Joiceee(f): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jerrylolo:
lol ugly o
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Joiceee(f): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
dacblogger:
abi o
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Joiceee(f): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
mikezuruki:
It depends on what you term as "ugly". It also depends if there is any chance (which I think there is) your friend's past can come hunting her in the future...when her relationship must have been deep. Since she's a changed person (as we are to believe), she should take the risk. And also as many cases with these UGLY past, she might not be the only person invovled in the UGLY experience...there are always other parties involved. Some psycho can come with blackmail and extortion..
u make sense dear
Re: Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? by Nelgenius4me(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
why telling him about your past when he hasn't asked. Your past isn't something you tell to everyone one... just because you are dating somebody doesn't mean you can thrust your vital asset into their hands. Is the guy ready to keep whatever you tell him safe and sound? will he be ready to take all that you are ready to spill? Some secret are better be kept untold -this is Nigeria not Yankee.

(1) (Reply)

See My Topic That Got Romancelanders Angry (I Was Finshed With Comments) / Moaned And Licked Her Lips. Felt Around Her Dick. Found It & Slipped It In Me / Five Reasons Why A Woman Needs To Be Hugged Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.