Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Rate My Bae (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Bae (photo) (2458 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / My Bae Beats All NL Babes (pix)...rate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Bae (photo) by PLANETOFBETS1: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
This guy bought TV in Alaba. Out of happiness he left the shop without collecting the receipt. The store owner sent one of his boy to run after the guy and give him the receipt.
The boy sighted the guy some poles away and started calling him. People started asking who that is, he shouted the guy with the TV.
Before he got there, the guy was almost beaten to death.
The guy with receipt asked what the guy did and everybody turned to him in shock.
But you were shouting, Na thief, Na thief!!! The boy said Nooooo, I was calling his name, Lateef, Lateef. Everybody weak!
Very sorry Latif Mohammed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Injured
Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by iamharkinwaley: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lol this one madding o.....
Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by iamharkinwaley: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
And op how does ur topic relate or connect to topic....

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
So you just decide not to get sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by Xforce: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monsulu,one day u go receive sense

1 Like

Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by hernandson(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Them suppose use ur sperrm drink akamu aka pap

1 Like

Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by popefuse(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sometimes i wish to rocate out of dis planet earth. What is dis nw ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.pluto here i come
Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by fox26: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Xmas fights
Re: Rate My Bae (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
I wanted to vex for this op but his story really made me laugh grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

WRONG: What Nigerian GIRL And Boyz Think About SEX! / Some Information Of Marrying Abia Girls Pls / Teacher Creates Terrifying Makeup Illusions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.