Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise (1390 Views)

Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / How Does A Born Again Christian Hear GOD About The Right Spouse? / Revelation From God About The Destiny Of Yahweh Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Otem2016: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
It's no more news how religion disturbs the peace and tranquility of the society of an average Nigerian. They make noise endlessly day and night to cause noise pollution and we ask why the life expectancy of our country is 40 years. The answer is not far-fetched, land pollution, air pollution, water pollution and now NOISE POLLUTION.

ACCORDING TO THE LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY, HE MADE MENTION OF THIS THUMMIM BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO(in the period of the Neanderthals) and we are seeing it in manifestation till today:

DOCTUFOS:
ADSPIRAMEN 15: 36- 41

36. For the fear of death shall bring about the limitation of knowledge and power.

37. And in the future shall many be made to fear death by (Yahweh/Satan) one of the sons of God.

38. He shall forbid them do things that will make them use their brains, but instead, he shall set leaders over them to put their intentions into check such that they shall invent no single thing.

39. They shall also not discover any work of God because they shall think it as abomination and evil to discover the works of God.

40. And they shall die in their ignorances, creating no useful impact in the world but noise.

41. And they shall not invent anything but noise while they use the inventions of the people that are not afraid of death. Yet they shall condemn the people whose inventions they are using.

Hahn, Hardmirror, Blueagent, Demigod666, 4evergod, Splinz, Felixmoor, Wilgrea7, Kingebukasblog, Promise01, Anas09

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:
It's no more news how religion disturbs the peace and tranquility of the society of an average Nigerian. They make noise endlessly day and night to cause nose pollution and we ask why the life expectancy of our country is 40 years. The answer is not far-fetched, land pollution, air pollution, water pollution and now NOISE POLLUTION.

ACCORDING TO THE LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY, HE MADE MENTION OF THIS THUMMIM BILLIONS OF YEARS AGO(in the period of the Neanderthals) and we are seeing it in manifestation till today:

grin grin

the bolded got me laughing hard..
mr otem... merry Christmas... i know u celebrated it... so how was the celebration??

ok... back to the post

pls tackle the air pollution, water pollution etc you listed first... also, churches and mosques are not the only causes of noise pollution... scientists pollute the atmosphere with most of their experiments... attack them too...

also, its not the church/mosque that's the real problem... its actually the locality nd position
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Otem2016: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

grin grin

the bolded got me laughing hard..
mr otem... merry Christmas... i know u celebrated it... so how was the celebration??

I celebrated the birth of Horus, Osiris, Krishna, Attis and all sons of the gods born in the period of Capricornus.

:

ok... back to the post

pls tackle the air pollution, water pollution etc you listed first... also, churches and mosques are not the only causes of noise pollution... scientists pollute the atmosphere with most of their experiments... attack them too...

also, its not the church/mosque that's the real problem... its actually the locality nd position

And do we have industries of the scientists in every street to pollute them? However, science is far more of an advantage to us than religion. Religion creates noise only, and the aftermath is brainwashing. Science helps us to understand realities and the aftermath is making all impossibilities become possible.

Niklas saw the vision which Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal) could not see about the future. Niklas saw flying objects, electricity, great inventions in the future, but Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal periods) could not see beyond earthquakes, famine, diseases as the signs of his own end of the world... references for the two comes after.

Read about Niklas prophecy of the future
DOCTUFOS:
KARMISH 7:1-10.
1. Now there arose Niklas, one whom Petra had chosen to account for the daily spending of the church which they had built upon the field of Iskariot.
2. And Niklas reasoned deeply within him and he fell into a great trance. And Niklas saw the Light in his dream. And he said, O Great Light, what am I here to do?
3. And the light said, do you think you have all the knowledge of the world already with you? But I tell you, you have more false knowledge than the truth.
4. And Niklas said, why do you say that I have false knowledge? For I know that Yeshua did come to die for the sins of the world. What knowledge could be more greater than this?
5. And the light said, you have been fooled, O Niklas. For it is sheepish of you to believe that the Almighty God have need of human sacrifices.
6. And you have been fooled also to believe that Almighty God is interested in the shedding of blood for the taking away of human mistakes.
7. But I tell you, the Greatest Light have no need of bloodshed but the development of the heads is the interest of the Light. For when a homo put all his mind in developing his head and doing good to others, where then shall the thought of shedding blood for removing mistakes appear?
8. For he who sheds blood to remove mistakes shall continue to shed blood ignorantly. But he who uses the head to remove mistakes shall not live in ignorance again.
9. Now O Niklas, the year when the Lord God Almighty shall be made known is here. But he shall not be fully known because darkness must prevail until the days of truth when the users of the brain shall come.
10. And the users of the brain shall change the world into a place of impossibilities made possible...

Read also Karmish 11: 4-20

:
4. Now the Krishtens of Petra did not cease to argue with the Niklatans. And Petra took Jonas with him to make arguments with them.
5. Now the arguments of the Krishtens of Petra and the Niklatans became a public thing. And Petra said, have you not seen the sign of the return of Yeshua our Lord?
6. And the Niklatans said, what are the signs of the return of your Lord? And Petra said, did you not hear of earthquake which occurred in Mezan and in Macedon?
7. For our Lord has said to us that before his coming shall earthquake occur in many places.
8. Now Galio who was the head of the Niklatans said, I have gathered much evidence from record books about earthquakes. And I have read that earthquakes happen in different places before the coming of Yeshua.
9. And the things which happen before his coming must continue to happen. How then did your lord give such thing as the sign of his coming? For it is like saying, Niklas shall return to destroy the world. And the sign of his coming would be that the earth shall become dark and there shall be heavy rain in different places.
10. Does the earth not become dark occasionally before? And does heavy rain not fall in different places before? How then is this a prophecy?
11. Now hear this: for this is a true prophecy: the homos of the world shall go from one nation to another through the air. And they shall ride in metals made with engines. And the use of horses and camels shall be made uncommon.
12. And I say that the use of fire for seeing shall become uncommon, for lights shall be made by a thinker to replace the use of fire in seeing.
13. And the homos of the future shall see afar off with great devices which they shall make.
14. Now O Petra, did your lord see any of these things? Did he prophesy any of these future occurrences? For these are real prophecies which shall happen. But the prophecy of diseases and earthquakes happening in different places are not prophecies because all these have happened before your lord came to the earth, and they shall continue to happen.
15. Now Petra said, all these things you mention are the things to laugh about, because even none of the gods could do them, how much then shall the homos do them?
16. And Galio said, the organs of the heads of the future homos shall be made bigger and they shall be able to think deep with their heads and not with their hearts.
17. And the knowledge which the gods of findings have gathered shall those homos tap into unaware. And they shall by their findings make all these things which I have mentioned.
18. Now Petra and his followers made a laughingstock of the Niklatans. And they said, you are the antiKrist. And this also is a sign of the return of Yeshua our Lord. For he did say that antikrist shall arise.
19. And Jonas said, I have heard how Niklas write letters to many, saying, the world shall be changed. And the homos shall be wiser than the gods of the earth.
20. But all these are heresies and lies. Now let us go into the temple and pray so that Yeshua shall return quickly to make an end to the world; else the world shall be turned into a place of pleasure, awaiting the fantasies of Niklas.

Now compare all those things with the end of the world as predicted by Faulkin your god:

:
BATIMEUS 22: 1-22

B1. Now Yeshu sat upon the mountain and multitude of souls gathered around to hear of him concerning the signs of the end of the world. And Yeshu said, the end of the world is very near and it shall not take long.
2. But first their shall be earthquakes in different places. And their shall be diseases and famine in different places. And their shall be times of darkness when in the day, the sun shall become darkened and the moon shall turn very red.
3. And Juda shall be oppressed, and they shall flee on foot and horseback from one place to the other, for destruction shall come upon Juda.
4. But I say, before all these tribulations shall pass, I shall come for my followers and take them with me into the cloud of the heavens. For I shall depart soon to make mansions for them. And at my return shall I take them with me to be in the same place with me.
5. Now two of the Farhesis who heard Yeshu came forward and said, you did say that their shall be famine and diseases and earthquakes in different places before you shall return.
6. And Yeshu said, so shall it be. And they said, all these are not signs of anything, for earthquakes, famine and the sudden outburst of diseases has always been occurring since antiquity.
7. For we have read of earthquakes in different places in Egypt and in Juda and even in Grecon and in many places before. And there has never ceased to be the outburst of diseases. And wars have been fought in the past and their has always been rumours of more wars to be fought. Forever now, there is war in Syria and we do not know if war will ever cease in that part of the world. So how do you say that they shall be the signs of your coming?
8. And Yeshu said, you are possessed with the devils, for you have resisted the spirit of my father. Now get away from me. And the Farhesis, seeing that they were few, departed with no more words.
9. And Yeshu said, watch out for all these things I have told you, for they are the signs of the end of the world whenever you hear of them.
10. And false gods and prophets shall arise also in many places to deceive you. And they shall say that they are the reincarnate of Krista. But do not believe them, because I am the first and the last Krista and none shall come again after me.
11. But I shall send the Holy Ghost to you to help you and teach you all things and make you remember all the things I have taught you. And he who does not obey the Holy Ghost shall be condemned to everlasting fire.
12. And he who sins against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven. But I shall come soon and take you with me to the heavens.
13. Now Petra said, how long O Lord shall you tarry in heaven before your return? And Yeshu said, before you and the rest of my followers shall be able to cover Jerusalam with this gospel which I have given to you, I shall return.
14. And make sure you do not go out of Jerusalam to teach of me until I shall return.
15. Now Didimus asked, saying, how are we sure that when you depart from us you shall return? For in the same manner did all the great nephilims of the past. For they promised to return and when they did not return, they make their followers seem as liars.
16. And days became years and years became centuries. And in the end, such religion folded up. For a saviour in the name of Eliash is expected to return according to the Jews, but till today he has not returned, being more than a millennium since his departure.
17. And some among the Greeks remain today to await the return of Zeusus the son of Zeus. And some await the return of Apollonius the brother of Zeusus. And the followers of Attis awaits his coming.
18. And when none of these gods returned, some did rise instead of them and say that they were the reincarnated of these gods. But they did not fulfill the things which were said to be fulfilled by those departing gods.
19. Now O Yeshu, I doubt this day that you shall return at all. For all gods who had departed did not return also. For the books of Egypt await the return of Horus till today to wage war against the forces of Seth.
20. And in the scrolls are all things fulfilled and not in the reality which we observe.
21. And Yeshu said, enough Didimus, for you speak too much. I have told you that I shall return in this generation. And all eyes shall see me as I harvest you to the sky. For I shall come with the archangel of my father with a trumpet.
22. Now go and work upon your faith, for you have no faith at all.
If you watch what Niklas said, you'll see how true it is and how original, unlike what Yeshu said. Niklas prophesied of science but Yeshua prophesied of destruction by using past occurrences to predict the future(check that out in the book of Adspiramen). Niklas came out straight and he was hated for that. Imagine, they didn't let the NIKLATAN DOCTRINE SURVIVE because they didn't want us to know the truth. Now ATUM has revealed the truth in them to me. I AM HAPPY TO BE THE ONE CHOSEN BY ATUM.

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:

I celebrated the birth of Horus, Osiris, Krishna, Attis and all sons of the gods born in the period of Capricornus.

cool.. cool

And do we have industries of the scientists in every street to pollute them? However, science is far more of an advantage to us than religion. Religion creates noise only, and the aftermath is brainwashing. Science helps us to understand realities and the aftermath is making all impossibilities become possible.

yh... but you'll agree that science still had its bad effects on us... and like i said before... its about the location of the church/mosque

Niklas saw the vision which Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal) could not see about the future. Niklas saw flying objects, electricity, great inventions in the future, but Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal periods) could not see beyond earthquakes, famine, diseases as the signs of his own end of the world... references for the two comes after.

Read about Niklas prophecy of the future

Read also Karmish 11: 4-20

Now compare all those things with the end of the world as predicted by Faulkin your god

yh... it just happened to be that niklas saw the future at the exact time that his messenger was in the future... what a coincidence.. none of the previous otems were lucky enough to write the “future" down... just you... didn't it ever occur to you that your atum might be using your meditation to just tell u things happening now?

If you watch what Niklas said, you'll see how true it is and how original, unlike what Yeshu said. Niklas prophesied of science but Yeshua prophesied of destruction by using past occurrences to predict the future(check that out in the book of Adspiramen). Niklas came out straight and he was hated for that. Imagine, they didn't let the NIKLATAN DOCTRINE SURVIVE because they didn't want us to know the truth. Now ATUM has revealed the truth in them to me. I AM HAPPY TO BE THE ONE CHOSEN BY ATUM.

did niklas also forget to prophecy about wars, effect of atomic nd nuclear bombs that science made, radioactive fallouts, etc

mr chosen one... it seems your atum likes favouratism
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Otem2016: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

cool.. cool

yh... but you'll agree that science still had its bad effects on us... and like i said before... its about the location of the church/mosque

yh... it just happened to be that niklas saw the future at the exact time that his messenger was in the future... what a coincidence.. none of the previous otems were lucky enough to write the “future" down... just you... didn't it ever occur to you that your atum might be using your meditation to just tell u things happening now?

did niklas also forget to prophecy about wars, effect of atomic nd nuclear bombs that science made, radioactive fallouts, etc

mr chosen one... it seems your atum likes favouratism

Have you heard of the NICOLATIAN DOCTRINE which John said that Yeshua hated? Have you ever bothered to ask for its content? Well, the popes and Eusebius and Constantine didn't allow the doctrine to see the light of the day because they thought it was sheer madness for those things he said to be possible. And the contents of all lost and hidden scrolls is what ATUM is revealing to me right now.

As long as you are not OTEM, you may not understand because all these things are meant for the people of the future who will see the truth in them. I am not talking of the nearest future, but of the far far future which the Christians never think that would exist. I speak of year 2625 and above. The people of year 3000 and year 4000 shall also see these messages and make ridicule of our generation for believing in a so-called return of a son of god. I can't wait to witness them laughing while I view the world from my afterlife.
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Otem2016:

Have you heard of the NICOLATIAN DOCTRINE which John said that Yeshua hated? Have you ever bothered to ask for its content? Well, the popes and Eusebius and Constantine didn't allow the doctrine to see the light of the day because they thought it was sheer madness for those things he said to be possible. And the contents of all lost and hidden scrolls is what ATUM is revealing to me right now.

i will look for it

As long as you are not OTEM, you may not understand because all these things are meant for the people of the future who will see the truth in them. I am not talking of the nearest future, but of the far far future which the Christians never think that would exist. I speak of year 2625 and above. The people of year 3000 and year 4000 shall also see these messages and make ridicule of our generation for believing in a so-called return of a son of god. I can't wait to witness them laughing while I view the world from my afterlife.

grin grin

guy.... you're sounding no different from a fundamentalist... nd its the truth.... this exact mentality is what made me leave fundamentalist Christianity... i can't understand because i am not otem?? please tell me more... so i need your “spiritual insight" to understand what you're saying... if that's true then that means no one will believe cuz they are not the otem... also, you seem so sure of thr future... just the same way our biblical writers were sure... the only difference between u and them is that you were lucky enough to have the opportunity to call theirs false because you were born in a later time than them... but you fail to realize that calling a blind man a blind man won't make you any less deaf.. I'm sure you get the point
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Otem2016: 11:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wilgrea7:

i will look for it

grin grin

guy.... you're sounding no different from a fundamentalist... nd its the truth.... this exact mentality is what made me leave fundamentalist Christianity... i can't understand because i am not otem?? please tell me more... so i need your “spiritual insight" to understand what you're saying... if that's true then that means no one will believe cuz they are not the otem... also, you seem so sure of thr future... just the same way our biblical writers were sure... the only difference between u and them is that you were lucky enough to have the opportunity to call theirs false because you were born in a later time than them... but you fail to realize that calling a blind man a blind man won't make you any less deaf.. I'm sure you get the point

Is that all you've got? Do you understand Quantum Mechanics? Can you explain it to me as exactly as it was presented. Can you explain the theory of relativity to a layman? Can you teach a layman the bond which exist between molecules of water? Can you teach a layman the reason why the earth is moving and we on it cannot notice it? Can you explain the Cholesky method of Mathematics to a layman and he will understand? Can you teach an old grandma how to design a complex websites with the computer language? Same way all these cannot be done is the same way some things cannot be explained to some people. And the reason why I tell you that the people of the future shall understand somethings which you can't understand now is because by then, the evolution of the brain would have occurred and they will understand things that may seems complex to explain to ordinary people in our days. For example, when Albert Einstein was alive, many of the things he was saying looked abstract because the people then see those things as abstract and imaginary, but now his theories are very useful to our own world. What if I tell you that trees know our intentions right now, won't you see me as a mad man? But the people of the future will make findings about that and will find it true. So if you think you can understand everything about my experience, then try to decode this language, use Google Translate and whatever you can. But the future people will know it's meaning, but I being an Otem also know it. See the language below:

Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 8:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Otem2016:

Is that all you've got? Do you understand Quantum Mechanics? Can you explain it to me as exactly as it was presented. Can you explain the theory of relativity to a layman? Can you teach a layman the bond which exist between molecules of water? Can you teach a layman the reason why the earth is moving and we on it cannot notice it? Can you explain the Cholesky method of Mathematics to a layman and he will understand? Can you teach an old grandma how to design a complex websites with the computer language? Same way all these cannot be done is the same way some things cannot be explained to some people. And the reason why I tell you that the people of the future shall understand somethings which you can't understand now is because by then, the evolution of the brain would have occurred and they will understand things that may seems complex to explain to ordinary people in our days. For example, when Albert Einstein was alive, many of the things he was saying looked abstract because the people then see those things as abstract and imaginary, but now his theories are very useful to our own world. What if I tell you that trees know our intentions right now, won't you see me as a mad man? But the people of the future will make findings about that and will find it true. So if you think you can understand everything about my experience, then try to decode this language, use Google Translate and whatever you can. But the future people will know it's meaning, but I being an Otem also know it. See the language below:

*rubs chin*
ok... so I'm not knowledgeable enough right?? cool... its still the same point I'm making... no one can understand you cuz they are not the otem.

since you can see into the future, can you tell me what I'm gonna be like 10 years from now?

P.S .... the brain isn't evolving... it still has the same potential... its how we tap into it that matters.... that's why people are not still as smart as einstein today

also, you're talking about explaining scientific stuff to a layman... yes its possible... it would only take some more time because he'll need the basics... but when it comes to your spiritual knowledge, believe me I'm not a layman... i don't know all but i can tell you i know stuffs that even you don't know... so why don't u try explaining it to me? you also said these things are for the people of the future... well that means all the generations from the beginning of this world till the 2650 are doomed to the eternal torment of Yahweh and allah as you claim... and the only thing your god could do was sit down sipping juice and wait till this present date before releasing his doctrine through you... a doctrine that has never seen outside the walls of nairaland... your god seems more sadistic... don't you think?? anyways, what do i know?? i won't understand because I'm not an otem grin

1 Like

Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Otem2016: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Wilgrea7:

*rubs chin*
ok... so I'm not knowledgeable enough right?? cool... its still the same point I'm making... no one can understand you cuz they are not the otem.

since you can see into the future, can you tell me what I'm gonna be like 10 years from now?

P.S .... the brain isn't evolving... it still has the same potential... its how we tap into it that matters.... that's why people are not still as smart as einstein today

also, you're talking about explaining scientific stuff to a layman... yes its possible... it would only take some more time because he'll need the basics... but when it comes to your spiritual knowledge, believe me I'm not a layman... i don't know all but i can tell you i know stuffs that even you don't know... so why don't u try explaining it to me? you also said these things are for the people of the future... well that means all the generations from the beginning of this world till the 2650 are doomed to the eternal torment of Yahweh and allah as you claim... and the only thing your god could do was sit down sipping juice and wait till this present date before releasing his doctrine through you... a doctrine that has never seen outside the walls of nairaland... your god seems more sadistic... don't you think?? anyways, what do i know?? i won't understand because I'm not an otem grin
Okay lemme explain a little for you...this universe is made in such a way that whatever you imagine on earth with your head will become real on earth in the future. It could take so so long, but one day it will become real(though it may not be real to some people but to others it will be). Now all the supposed demons tormenting people today were things imagined by the people of the past. All the technologies of today were imagined by the people of the past. The hell fire stuff of today was imagined by some evil gods of the past. Now all the brains in the world are like internet. They are all connected. Whatever you believe in would be made real for you. As for me, I don't believe in demons. I don't believe that I am conquerable, that's why in the dreamworld and in other realms of the spirit, I fly high above everyone I see there. Nothing can touch me. No evil can come near me. Before when I believed that I am being oppressed by demons, sincerely I saw them tormenting me, until Eartum came to my life and told me that they ain't actually real, but since they have once been imagined by some heads and I believed their imaginations, then I will be experiencing it. Then Eartum said that I should build confidence in anything I want. Then I built it in my name, and now in my dreams, I mention OTEM and anything coming to battle me disappears. Right now I love nightmares of demons because I see myself flying over them and conquering unlike before. But those who are afraid and believes in them will see themselves being conquered.

Now concerning Hell fire, it is not actually a physical place but a condition of the brain. When we die, our brains live on. And for those who believe hell fire to be likely their final destination, they shall see themselves wallowing in it until they could think themselves out of it. For the people of India who believe in reincarnation, because that is what the founder of their faith believes in, they shall be reincarnated to either the earth or some other planets. For Christians who believe in both heaven and hell, they shall be judged by their conscience(that's why I pity churches like Deeperlife and CHOSEN who feel guilty for everything they do, even if they are not doing any wrong). Many of them will see themselves wallowing in their imaginations of hell fire after death. Only by the renewing of their thoughts can they come out of that place imagined for them by Satan(Yahweh).
As for all atheists, they will see themselves in the place of correction called the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH. why?Because they didn't submit their souls to any god while they were on earth. And from that valley, they shall either be reincarnated to the earth or to some other planets.

As for me, the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH IS SURE, because I didn't worship any god while I am on earth. Whoever you worship, you are subjected to the imagination of his afterlife. That's a major reason why it will be very dangerous to worship any of the 'fire gods'.

You say there is nothing like the evolution of the brain, but I tell you that 'EVOLUTION' actually takes place and what we call EVOLUTION is actually an enlargement in the potentials of the brain. The flesh may or may not evolve but it is necessary for the brain to evolve.

You say that this DOCTRINE OF TRUTH hasn't seen outside the walls of NAIRALAND, but I prophesy that come 2020, this same doctrine will be a topic of discussion not just in Nigeria but in many places in the world. I don't want it to see outside the wall of Nairaland for now, because that's what the brain suggests to me. I apply wisdom in the things I DO.

You want me to tell you things that will happen to you in ten years time and I will say it in the manner of your pastors. Good things will happen to you. You won't die before ten years time. That's all I can say for now, because I didn't see any thummim concerning you. It's left for the POWER OF COINCIDENCE of nature to work on the ones I have said and I believe it will work on them. Thummims are the divine prophecy, but what I just said was the URIM(remember how Goddys too was trying to use a negative URIM on me and it backfired on his head). TB Joshua is another good user of URIM. Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal period) was a lover of urim too. Pol and others whose prophecies failed actually used URIM and not thummim. Remember, "Whether their are prophecies, they shall fail, but charity does not fail," says Pol. And you could bear with me that the prophecy of Pol about rapture failed as well as the prophecy of Yeshua about rapture. I will show you a link where I mixed both the URIM and THUMMIM together at the beginning of my ministry and some of the URIMS failed, but all the THUMMIMS were fulfilled.

So cheers, your future will be great by the POWER OF NATURE.
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Otem2016:
Okay lemme explain a little for you...this universe is made in such a way that whatever you imagine on earth with your head will become real on earth in the future. It could take so so long, but one day it will become real(though it may not be real to some people but to others it will be). Now all the supposed demons tormenting people today were things imagined by the people of the past. All the technologies of today were imagined by the people of the past. The hell fire stuff of today was imagined by some evil gods of the past. Now all the brains in the world are like internet. They are all connected. Whatever you believe in would be made real for you. As for me, I don't believe in demons. I don't believe that I am conquerable, that's why in the dreamworld and in other realms of the spirit, I fly high above everyone I see there. Nothing can touch me. No evil can come near me. Before when I believed that I am being oppressed by demons, sincerely I saw them tormenting me, until Eartum came to my life and told me that they ain't actually real, but since they have once been imagined by some heads and I believed their imaginations, then I will be experiencing it. Then Eartum said that I should build confidence in anything I want. Then I built it in my name, and now in my dreams, I mention OTEM and anything coming to battle me disappears. Right now I love nightmares of demons because I see myself flying over them and conquering unlike before. But those who are afraid and believes in them will see themselves being conquered.

I've been imagining myself getting a ferrari and a Bugatti... why hasn't it happened??... demons aren't restricted to people who know about them or believe them to be real.. there are spiritual powers you don't even know about.. if you've had demonic attacks from your village before... you'd know that its not about your belief... its about reality... why can't u mention otem so that i will stop commenting? maybe it would work... my point is... the mind is powerful... yes... but also, not choosing to believe in some spiritual things doesn't make them nonexistent. someone who understands astral projection would tell you that

Now concerning Hell fire, it is not actually a physical place but a condition of the brain. When we die, our brains live on.

really.... the brain lives on?? i thought it decayed... its our spirit that lives on... i haven't seen or heard of any near death experiences of atheists where they see any valley... just do research on near death experiences... cuz obviously they don't seem to agree with you... cuz majority of people who had these experiences don't meet the fire of their God... so you're wrong there

You say there is nothing like the evolution of the brain, but I tell you that 'EVOLUTION' actually takes place and what we call EVOLUTION is actually an enlargement in the potentials of the brain.

nothing like enlargement of potentials.. many scientists of old unlocked high potentials of the brain... people like Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein... they unlocked potentials people can't even unlock today... scientists today use their findings as the bedrock of their research and inventions... there is no evolution of the brain... its all about how we tap into the potential... it had always been there... we just have to tap

You say that this DOCTRINE OF TRUTH hasn't seen outside the walls of NAIRALAND, but I prophesy that come 2020, this same doctrine will be a topic of discussion not just in Nigeria but in many places in the world. I don't want it to see outside the wall of Nairaland for now, because that's what the brain suggests to me. I apply wisdom in the things I DO.

ok.... Hopefully we'll see by 2020... hope you don't get disappointed tho

thanks for the future prophecy tho... everyone has a bright future... some people just mess theirs up before they achieve it..

i looked into the nicotilean doctrine or so....
any normal person would reject it
the guy was saying things only a mad man would say... he said stuff like “having se.x a day would give you eternal life" yet even doctors like yourself who use brain would disagree cuz you know the effects of doing such
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Otem2016: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wilgrea7:

I've been imagining myself getting a ferrari and a Bugatti... why hasn't it happened??... demons aren't restricted to people who know about them or believe them to be real.. there are spiritual powers you don't even know about.. if you've had demonic attacks from your village before... you'd know that its not about your belief... its about reality... why can't u mention otem so that i will stop commenting? maybe it would work... my point is... the mind is powerful... yes... but also, not choosing to believe in some spiritual things doesn't make them nonexistent. someone who understands astral projection would tell you that
If You have been imagining being in a Ferari, your descendant could have it or you could have it in the far future or in your dream or in your reincarnated life....ask how many atheists had ever had demonic attacks, none... Why? Because they don't believe in it. If you think any demon exist, you can try invoke them on me and see how I'll easily fly over them.Summon all the so-called witches and wizards to my house and I will spiritually drain them. They ain't real, they are just exploiting on the fear of Christians. Anybody you assume as witches or wizards or demons, your brain will be bringing such person into your dreams often and you'll think they are demons for real. LMAO grin. I understand Astral Projection. I fly in my dreams. Sometimes I see those who are already dead, yet they don't sum up to demons. They are the dead. They can't hurt anyone....did you say why can't I mention OTEM so that you will stop commenting? grin You are being childish there guy. So that's how to prove power? Kikikiki...so to prove that Jesus has power now you will mention 'Jesus' and I will stop commenting? That's way too funny grin grin grin grin grin Have I ever IN any of my comments say that I have power more than you? No! We are all gods. We are all part of GOD ALMIGHTY. WE ALL HAVE SHINNING LIGHTS. BUT ONLY THAT SOME LIGHTS ARE BRIGHTER THAN THE OTHER. How our power works is that if you think I am more powerful than you, then it will be so. If you think we are the same, then it will be so for you. As for me, I conquer Satan(Yahweh) because I see myself more powerful than him(that's the fact, not a joke). Yahweh has no effect on those who don't submit their souls to him. And as a confirmation of what I have said, this TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE shall win the souls of many people to the truth from now till the time of the future and No god(I say it again, no god) can stop it, because all antagonising gods are currently subjected to my spiritual power.

:

really.... the brain lives on?? i thought it decayed... its our spirit that lives on... i haven't seen or heard of any near death experiences of atheists where they see any valley... just do research on near death experiences... cuz obviously they don't seem to agree with you... cuz majority of people who had these experiences don't meet the fire of their God... so you're wrong there
Atheists won't meet any fire because they don't believe in it. Countless Christians have seen fire because they believed in it and saw the imagination of their father, Satan(Yahweh). Have you heard of the NDE of Anita Moorjani and Mellen Thomas? Go and find them out... When I say VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, don't think that they'll write it there and hang it. NO. there isn't any inscription written about that place. So you want to tell me that majority of the Xtians who said they saw hell fire of your god didn't actually see it? Yet that message converted many souls to your religion, except if your religion is built on falsehood perfectly. I HAVE BEEN IN THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH BEFORE.

:

nothing like enlargement of potentials.. many scientists of old unlocked high potentials of the brain... people like Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein... they unlocked potentials people can't even unlock today... scientists today use their findings as the bedrock of their research and inventions... there is no evolution of the brain... its all about how we tap into the potential... it had always been there... we just have to tap
Have you heard of Charles Darwin? Go and find out about him. Have you heard of homo erectuses? They have smaller brain than us. We have evolved in the brain and we can keep evolving.

:

ok.... Hopefully we'll see by 2020... hope you don't get disappointed tho

thanks for the future prophecy tho... everyone has a bright future... some people just mess theirs up before they achieve it..

i looked into the nicotilean doctrine or so....
any normal person would reject it
the guy was saying things only a mad man would say... he said stuff like “having se.x a day would give you eternal life" yet even doctors like yourself who use brain would disagree cuz you know the effects of doing such
I'm sorry to tell you that about 95% of what you poke your nose into as the truth are actually false things put there by your Christian fellows. They are all pseudographs written to keep their own faith alive. Nicolas never said a thing of the things you could have researched. His scrolls were burnt and only by Supernatural means can any see them again. And that's what I'm revealing. I'll help you check through your so-called Nicolatian doctrine and be sure we're gonna find different versions saying entirely different things. You can't rely on the internet for researches on the realities of the past things concerning religion. So to let you know, you have been greatly deceived. If only your god or any spiritual being could reveal the truth of the past to you, then you can be a bit assured. As for me, ATUM the god of truth is the one revealing them to me directly, and all he has showed me so far hasn't been derided of common sense, unlike the prior knowledges I had through religious books.

Edited: See what we have on WIKIPEDIA about the NICOLATIAN.

:
Nicolaism (also Nicholaism, Nicolaitism, Nicolationism, or Nicolaitanism) is a Christian heresy first mentioned (twice) in the Book of Revelation of the New Testament, whose adherents were called Nicolaitans, Nicolaitanes, or Nicolaites. According to Revelation 2:6 and 15,[1] they were known in the cities of Ephesus and Pergamum. In this chapter, the church at Ephesus is commended for "hating the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate"; and the church in Pergamos is rebuked: "So hast thou also [worshiping in their midst] them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate".

The actual content of the heresy is largely unknown, although there are several conflicting theories.

All we can have is CONSPIRACY THEORY about the NICOLATIANS. But now Atum is revealing the truth about them to me, and by the POWER OF NATURE, NICOLAS shall be justified in the end. I LOVE THE NICOLATIAN DOCTRINE as is given to me. May ALMIGHTY GOD be blessed.
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Otem2016:
If You have been imagining being in a Ferari, your descendant could have it or you could have it in the far future or in your dream or in your reincarnated life....ask how many atheists had ever had demonic attacks, none... Why? Because they don't believe in it.

the part of the imagination is very laughable... things don't happen because we imagine them... things happen because we get off our asses to make them happen... if i wanted a ferrari, I'd have to work for it.... also, don't say atheists don't have demonic attacks because they don't believe... no atheist having a demonic attack will remain an atheist because the attack is already proof of the supernatural.. nobody will have a demonic attack and become an atheist... its impossible.. a demonic attack is proof for the spiritual, hence advocating a belief in God

Atheists won't meet any fire because they don't believe in it. Countless Christians have seen fire because they believed in it and saw the imagination of their father, Satan(Yahweh). Have you heard of the NDE of Anita Moorjani and Mellen Thomas? Go and find them out... When I say VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, don't think that they'll write it there and hang it. NO. there isn't any inscription written about that place. So you want to tell me that majority of the Xtians who said they saw hell fire of your god didn't actually see it? Yet that message converted many souls to your religion, except if your religion is built on falsehood perfectly. I HAVE BEEN IN THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH BEFORE.

why would i deny it... but yet the vast majority of other Christians who died didn't say they saw the fire... this negates your claim of the majority of Christians being thrown into the fire.... there are things I'd like to tell you but its better you go to the NDE websites to find out yourself

Have you heard of Charles Darwin? Go and find out about him. Have you heard of homo erectuses? They have smaller brain than us. We have evolved in the brain and we can keep evolving.

follow this link to find out about your evolutionary claim... it has been addressed there

I'm sorry to tell you that about 95% of what you poke your nose into as the truth are actually false things put there by your Christian fellows.

wow... so.wikipedia is also a Christian website abi... that's wrong... when history disagrees with you, you'd say its Christians that changed it... but when it agrees with you, you take it as truth... not fair

They are all pseudographs written to keep their own faith alive. Nicolas never said a thing of the things you could have researched. His scrolls were burnt and only by Supernatural means can any see them again. And that's what I'm revealing. I'll help you check through your so-called Nicolatian doctrine and be sure we're gonna find different versions saying entirely different things. You can't rely on the internet for researches on the realities of the past things concerning religion. So to let you know, you have been greatly deceived. If only your god or any spiritual being could reveal the truth of the past to you, then you can be a bit assured. As for me, ATUM the god of truth is the one revealing them to me directly, and all he has showed me so far hasn't been derided of common sense, unlike the prior knowledges I had through religious books.

Edited: See what we have on WIKIPEDIA about the NICOLATIAN.

All we can have is CONSPIRACY THEORY about the NICOLATIANS. But now Atum is revealing the truth about them to me, and by the POWER OF NATURE, NICOLAS shall be justified in the end. I LOVE THE NICOLATIAN DOCTRINE as is given to me. May ALMIGHTY GOD be blessed.

you quoted the first few lines of the wikipedia page... why didn't you read it to the end... the main contents of his doctrine is not known... but from the little pieces gathered, it is known to centralise on sexual immorality.. justifying stupid and meaningless se.x... if you read the wikipedia page, you will see all that...

also, how are you sure you're not being deceived by atum... i told you before... the only difference between you and our biblical writers is that you were lucky enough to twist their doctrine and label it false... also, the biblical writers got theirs from revelations and inspiration... but you claim the ancient scrolls are being revealed to you... so your god keeps scrolls now?... even Yahweh doesn't do that... he reveals by visions and revelations..

I'll keep telling you.... check your atum well... there are too many inconsistencies... you are a brain user... brain users use logic... my opinion tho
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Otem2016: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wilgrea7:

the part of the imagination is very laughable... things don't happen because we imagine them... things happen because we get off our asses to make them happen... if i wanted a ferrari, I'd have to work for it.... also, don't say atheists don't have demonic attacks because they don't believe... no atheist having a demonic attack will remain an atheist because the attack is already proof of the supernatural.. nobody will have a demonic attack and become an atheist... its impossible.. a demonic attack is proof for the spiritual, hence advocating a belief in God
Didn't I tell you different ways by which you can see yourself riding the Ferrari? I said one of them is that you could see yourself riding it in your dreams? Did you ask why that? That's for those who just wish to ride it but didn't work towards it. The other option can be for someone who works towards it...It's a lie, tell me one atheist who had demonic attack and I'll take you serious at that.

:

why would i deny it... but yet the vast majority of other Christians who died didn't say they saw the fire... this negates your claim of the majority of Christians being thrown into the fire.... there are things I'd like to tell you but its better you go to the NDE websites to find out yourself
Have you read THE BOY WHO SAW HEAVEN AND HELL? It was the account of a boy who died and claimed that he saw this and that. After the book has sold millions of copies, the guy returned to say that he was telling a lie, that he didn't see anything. That's XTIAN FOR YOU. THEY CAN LIE!!! shocked So anytime I'm reading NDE, I don't take the Christian confessors seriously. If KUMUYI the hypocrite could keep on telling lies, which Xtian will do without it

:

follow this link to find out about your evolutionary claim... it has been addressed there

wow... so.wikipedia is also a Christian website abi... that's wrong... when history disagrees with you, you'd say its Christians that changed it... but when it agrees with you, you take it as truth... not fair

you quoted the first few lines of the wikipedia page... why didn't you read it to the end... the main contents of his doctrine is not known... but from the little pieces gathered, it is known to centralise on sexual immorality.. justifying stupid and meaningless se.x... if you read the wikipedia page, you will see all that...

:

also, how are you sure you're not being deceived by atum... i told you before... the only difference between you and our biblical writers is that you were lucky enough to twist their doctrine and label it false... also, the biblical writers got theirs from revelations and inspiration... but you claim the ancient scrolls are being revealed to you... so your god keeps scrolls now?... even Yahweh doesn't do that... he reveals by visions and revelations..

I'll keep telling you.... check your atum well... there are too many inconsistencies... you are a brain user... brain users use logic... my opinion tho

About that Wikipedia page and any website on earth, it is a sheer waste of time to say that you want to establish true knowledge of religion through them. They are all fakes. Every religion favours itself. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE SURE IS WHEN A SUPERNATURAL BEING REVEALS THINGS TO YOU. HAS YAHWEH REVEALED ANY OF THESE THINGS TO YOU FACE TO FACE? AS FOR ME, ATUM DOES AND I FOUND HIS REVELATION TRUE. YOU MAY NOT FIND IT TRUE AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING. SUCH IS LIFE(MADE FOR ARGUMENTS). NOBODY CAN WIN AN ARGUMENT.

Also, concerning ATUM and YAHWEH, I have once served under them both and the revelations of one convinced me 100% than the other. So I go for Atum because his revelations make more meaning to my life and the things he teaches which I apply really work for me. Once I was sad, but now I AM ALWAYS HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND MY POSITION IN THE UNIVERSE.
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Otem2016:
Didn't I tell you different ways by which you can see yourself riding the Ferrari? I said one of them is that you could see yourself riding it in your dreams? Did you ask why that? That's for those who just wish to ride it but didn't work towards it. The other option can be for someone who works towards it...It's a lie, tell me one atheist who had demonic attack and I'll take you serious at that.

bro... the only way to getting something is by working for it... not just through imaginations... also, my point on witches is still the same... i can't point to any atheist that has had a demonic attack because they aren't atheists anymore... they would become theists... someone can't experience the supernatural and later reject it... its a very stupid thing to do

Have you read THE BOY WHO SAW HEAVEN AND HELL? It was the account of a boy who died and claimed that he saw this and that. After the book has sold millions of copies, the guy returned to say that he was telling a lie, that he didn't see anything. That's XTIAN FOR YOU. THEY CAN LIE!!! shocked So anytime I'm reading NDE, I don't take the Christian confessors seriously. If KUMUYI the hypocrite could keep on telling lies, which Xtian will do without it

I've read children NDE's... and 95% of Christian children involved don't see any burning abyss.. also, why do u reject the idea that the child was lying but accept the idea that he was telling the truth the first time??

About that Wikipedia page and any website on earth, it is a sheer waste of time to say that you want to establish true knowledge of religion through them. They are all fakes. Every religion favours itself. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE SURE IS WHEN A SUPERNATURAL BEING REVEALS THINGS TO YOU. HAS YAHWEH REVEALED ANY OF THESE THINGS TO YOU FACE TO FACE? AS FOR ME, ATUM DOES AND I FOUND HIS REVELATION TRUE. YOU MAY NOT FIND IT TRUE AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING. SUCH IS LIFE(MADE FOR ARGUMENTS). NOBODY CAN WIN AN ARGUMENT.

this is funny... so you don't trust wikipedia anymore?? wikipedia is now a liar? wikipedia is now being used to spread lies?? brother... wikipedia is the number one historical website with authentic info... listverse also pays people to bring them true info... you asked if Yahweh showed it to me... if Yahweh has to show it to me for me to believe then atum has to show me and anyone else reading your doctrine for us to believe... your arguments for finding atums stufc true is the same as mine for Yahweh.. so what difference does it make... you took his as truth.. so did i in the case of the Christian God... so you see, its not about who says truth, truth.... its about what is really true

Also, concerning ATUM and YAHWEH, I have once served under them both and the revelations of one convinced me 100% than the other. So I go for Atum because his revelations make more meaning to my life and the things he teaches which I apply really work for me. Once I was sad, but now I AM ALWAYS HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND MY POSITION IN THE UNIVERSE.

people have had positive revelations from the Christian God... so how is theirs false and yours true?... people go for Yahweh too because his revelations work for them.... you don't have the monopoly of revelation working for you
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by otemanuduno: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wilgrea7:

bro... the only way to getting something is by working for it... not just through imaginations... also, my point on witches is still the same... i can't point to any atheist that has had a demonic attack because they aren't atheists anymore... they would become theists... someone can't experience the supernatural and later reject it... its a very stupid thing to do
So you know that the only way to get something done is by working, yet you are telling me that you are imagining having a FERRARI. that's why I give you some options which include you driving the Ferrari in your dream cheesy Also has any atheist shared testimony of a demonic attack and thus become a theist? However, what exactly is the definition of atheist if I may know?

:

I've read children NDE's... and 95% of Christian children involved don't see any burning abyss.. also, why do u reject the idea that the child was lying but accept the idea that he was telling the truth the first time??
It's like you didn't get me. The child was a Christian. He was forming an NDE lie just to become a millionaire. When he saw that the gains were not forthcoming that much to his pocket but to the Christian bookshop owner's pocket, the guy had to come out clear and say the truth that he didn't see anything.

:

this is funny... so you don't trust wikipedia anymore?? wikipedia is now a liar? wikipedia is now being used to spread lies?? brother... wikipedia is the number one historical website with authentic info... listverse also pays people to bring them true info... you asked if Yahweh showed it to me... if Yahweh has to show it to me for me to believe then atum has to show me and anyone else reading your doctrine for us to believe... your arguments for finding atums stufc true is the same as mine for Yahweh.. so what difference does it make... you took his as truth.. so did i in the case of the Christian God... so you see, its not about who says truth, truth.... its about what is really true
I have never said I trust Wikipedia, but I only directed you their to also see their own version of the Nicolatian stuff. Is it not human like you who write the Wikipedia article there? That's why I said that it is better to believe the Supernatural being who relates things to you directly more than any religious stuff you see on the internet. AS FOR ME, ATUM SPEAKS TO ME DIRECTLY. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PRAY HARD TO SEE IF YAHWEH CAN ALSO SPEAK TO YOU DIRECTLY(but the problem with him is that he is always a liar undecided ) Atum is my god and not yours, meet Yahweh your god to speak directly to you. cheesy

:

people have had positive revelations from the Christian God... so how is theirs false and yours true?... people go for Yahweh too because his revelations work for them.... you don't have the monopoly of revelation working for you
Now tell me the people who had positive revelations from Yahweh and let me analyse them one after the other: lemme put some here so we can laugh.

Kumuyi: TV is a devil box. Earring is idol. It is a sin. Hell fire is forever and ever and it will be hotter for DEEPERLIFE CHRISTIAN.
Jehovah Witness: Only the JW are going to the paradise. As soon as we become 144,000 in number the world will end. No, the world has already ended in 1914.
TB Joshua: I see a woman becoming the president of USA this year cheesy
John Dowy: I am the Elijah that will come.
Jesus: This generation shall not pass away before I will return. I go and build mansion for you and I will come and take you. Before you go round Jerusalem I would have returned.
Zechariah: Any family of the world that does not come to Jerusalem to worship Yahweh, rain shall not fall in their land. Rain shall not fall upon their family cheesy cheesy
Lazarus Muoka: Putting attachment is a sin cheesy
John the beloved: And the dead were judged out of the scrolls(imagine, the world has advanced in storage of information, but your god insists on judging you guys in the future from the things written in Scrolls cheesy cheesy

You can specify those who had revelation from Yahweh and lemme scrutinize cheesy
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
otemanuduno:
So you know that the only way to get something done is by working, yet you are telling me that you are imagining having a FERRARI. that's why I give you some options which include you driving the Ferrari in your dream cheesy Also has any atheist shared testimony of a demonic attack and thus become a theist? However, what exactly is the definition of atheist if I may know?

you're the one that brought the idea of imagination na... now that I've proven it wrong, you're denying it

concerning atheists.... no one becomes a theist due to demonic attack but realization of the spiritual plane.. the spiritual attack will only open the person's eyes forcefully to the existence of the spiritual plane

It's like you didn't get me. The child was a Christian. He was forming an NDE lie just to become a millionaire. When he saw that the gains were not forthcoming that much to his pocket but to the Christian bookshop owner's pocket, the guy had to come out clear and say the truth that he didn't see anything.

ok... now i understand.. your claim may be true tho... it depends

I have never said I trust Wikipedia, but I only directed you their to also see their own version of the Nicolatian stuff. Is it not human like you who write the Wikipedia article there? That's why I said that it is better to believe the Supernatural being who relates things to you directly more than any religious stuff you see on the internet. AS FOR ME, ATUM SPEAKS TO ME DIRECTLY. MAYBE YOU SHOULD PRAY HARD TO SEE IF YAHWEH CAN ALSO SPEAK TO YOU DIRECTLY(but the problem with him is that he is always a liar undecided ) Atum is my god and not yours, meet Yahweh your god to speak directly to you. cheesy

the Christian God has spoken to me directly too(through a dream)... so you don't have monopoly of direct speaking..... you asked if its not a human being that wrote wikipedia.... don't you trust humans? don't u trust history? .. mind you, articles on wikipedia are not written but mostly collected... that's why they have sources at the end of every page..... is it not still a human being that is writing tbe doctufos?? or are you an alien? if yes then what specie?

Now tell me the people who had positive revelations from Yahweh and let me analyse them one after the other: lemme put some here so we can laugh.

Kumuyi: TV is a devil box. Earring is idol. It is a sin. Hell fire is forever and ever and it will be hotter for DEEPERLIFE CHRISTIAN.
Jehovah Witness: Only the JW are going to the paradise. As soon as we become 144,000 in number the world will end. No, the world has already ended in 1914.
TB Joshua: I see a woman becoming the president of USA this year cheesy
John Dowy: I am the Elijah that will come.
Jesus: This generation shall not pass away before I will return. I go and build mansion for you and I will come and take you. Before you go round Jerusalem I would have returned.
Zechariah: Any family of the world that does not come to Jerusalem to worship Yahweh, rain shall not fall in their land. Rain shall not fall upon their family cheesy cheesy
Lazarus Muoka: Putting attachment is a sin cheesy
John the beloved: And the dead were judged out of the scrolls(imagine, the world has advanced in storage of information, but your god insists on judging you guys in the future from the things written in Scrolls cheesy cheesy

You can specify those who had revelation from Yahweh and lemme scrutinize cheesy

some got me laughing sha grin grin
you of all people should know that people pull scriptures out of context and use it to create laws... anyways, I'm not interested in defending any pastor or prophet in the bible.. it seems you don't understand my type of Christianity... I'm not the everyday type that you see in churches.. i don't follow pastors... i don't defend them... they are entitled to what they say.. i don't even defend religious systems... i wish i had an explanation for these sayings by pastors but i don't... cuz i don't follow them... I've had revelations from Yahweh... many people do... they don't have to shout it upandan... a revelation is different from a prophecy.... anybody can claim revelation from anyone... i could claim revelation from atum... but it doesn't mean i had it... am i saying that the revelations of all these guys are false??.... not really... I'm saying i don't really care about justifying them... they could say everything for all i care
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by otemanuduno: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wilgrea7:

you're the one that brought the idea of imagination na... now that I've proven it wrong, you're denying it

concerning atheists.... no one becomes a theist due to demonic attack but realization of the spiritual plane.. the spiritual attack will only open the person's eyes forcefully to the existence of the spiritual plane

ok... now i understand.. your claim may be true tho... it depends

the Christian God has spoken to me directly too(through a dream)... so you don't have monopoly of direct speaking..... you asked if its not a human being that wrote wikipedia.... don't you trust humans? don't u trust history? .. mind you, articles on wikipedia are not written but mostly collected... that's why they have sources at the end of every page..... is it not still a human being that is writing tbe doctufos?? or are you an alien? if yes then what specie?

some got me laughing sha grin grin
you of all people should know that people pull scriptures out of context and use it to create laws... anyways, I'm not interested in defending any pastor or prophet in the bible.. it seems you don't understand my type of Christianity... I'm not the everyday type that you see in churches.. i don't follow pastors... i don't defend them... they are entitled to what they say.. i don't even defend religious systems... i wish i had an explanation for these sayings by pastors but i don't... cuz i don't follow them... I've had revelations from Yahweh... many people do... they don't have to shout it upandan... a revelation is different from a prophecy.... anybody can claim revelation from anyone... i could claim revelation from atum... but it doesn't mean i had it... am i saying that the revelations of all these guys are false??.... not really... I'm saying i don't really care about justifying them... they could say everything for all i care

Lemme not argue too long with you, just one thing I'll ask... THE REVELATION YOU GOT FROM YAHWEH, CAN YOU SHARE IT WITH ME? AT LEAST I SHARE THE ONES I AM RECEIVING FROM ATUM HERE.
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lemme not argue too long with you, just one thing I'll ask... THE REVELATION YOU GOT FROM YAHWEH, CAN YOU SHARE IT WITH ME? AT LEAST I SHARE THE ONES I AM RECEIVING FROM ATUM HERE.

I've had many.... impending deaths, and some other really abstract dreams.... I've had abstract dreams since when i was young... if you're probably looking for a dream where i supposedly saw Yahweh or Jesus, then yeah... I've had 1 of each(though i feel they are the same).. by the way, how would my dream prove anything?
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by otemanuduno: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Wilgrea7:

I've had many.... impending deaths, and some other really abstract dreams.... I've had abstract dreams since when i was young... if you're probably looking for a dream where i supposedly saw Yahweh or Jesus, then yeah... I've had 1 of each(though i feel they are the same).. by the way, how would my dream prove anything?
You must learn how to differentiate mere dreams from NDEs or else you'll run into errors. If I should go by your speech here, I would I said that I HAVE ALSO SEEN JESUS BEFORE, but no, they are mere dreams generated by your brains. When you have stored too much Info. from a book or a film into your head, sometimes your brain will generate characters from them for you and you'll think they are real. I have flown with Superman and Robinhood before. I have dreamt of being a Harry Potter. All those things were generated by my brain because of my obsession with them.
When we are talking about real NDE, those ones will bring you to someone you never knew was existing on earth before or someone who has died on earth and you never knew until you experienced the afterlife and saw him there. That was the case of Eusebius, who was the fabricator of the Christian faith. I never knew anyone like that existed until I saw him in my NDE crying "BRING BACK MY CONFESSION." He is the one making Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal period) real in our own time by fabricating 90% of the New Testament.

As for me, I believe in Atum because I didn't know him and I haven't heard of him until he appeared to me and introduced whom he was. Then he gave me all the DOCTUFOS up there. When saw your supposed Yahweh, what did he tell you o jare? I would like to know cool
Re: The Prophecy Of The Light Of God About Religious Noise by Wilgrea7(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2016
otemanuduno:
You must learn how to differentiate mere dreams from NDEs or else you'll run into errors. If I should go by your speech here, I would I said that I HAVE ALSO SEEN JESUS BEFORE, but no, they are mere dreams generated by your brains. When you have stored too much Info. from a book or a film into your head, sometimes your brain will generate characters from them for you and you'll think they are real. I have flown with Superman and Robinhood before. I have dreamt of being a Harry Potter. All those things were generated by my brain because of my obsession with them.
When we are talking about real NDE, those ones will bring you to someone you never knew was existing on earth before or someone who has died on earth and you never knew until you experienced the afterlife and saw him there. That was the case of Eusebius, who was the fabricator of the Christian faith. I never knew anyone like that existed until I saw him in my NDE crying "BRING BACK MY CONFESSION." He is the one making Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal period) real in our own time by fabricating 90% of the New Testament.

As for me, I believe in Atum because I didn't know him and I haven't heard of him until he appeared to me and introduced whom he was. Then he gave me all the DOCTUFOS up there. When saw your supposed Yahweh, what did he tell you o jare? I would like to know cool

its good to see your original monicker... welcome back

i believe you're referring to OBEs (out of body experiences) not NDEs( near death experiences)... nde happens when you're dead... or confirmed clinically dead... then you are lucky enough to come back or to be sent back... its not controlled.. OBE is when you leave your body purposely to go explore your plane or another plane... if you go into another plane, you might see dead people.... depends on where you will your soul to go... you can return to your body at will kinda like astral projection

i know people who have had OBEs like you... they've never seen any atum or so... some of them have even come to receive some info about God.. but they don't come back and paint him as the devil... eckists are like that... some OBEs may happen without your knowledge... depending on your spiritual energy.. I've had an OBE before without even knowing what OBEs were.. but i can't do OBE and astral projection at will.. these are things fundamentalist Christianity called evil out of ignorance... so i didn't develop it from childhood... i don't want to jump into astral and OBE right now because I've heard a stories of things that can happen to you if you're not ready... so i want to take it step by step... I'm still trying to master lucid dreaming to the fullest first

coming to your post, having an OBE is sometimes hard to differentiate from a dream if you didn't plan it... also, not all dreams are tricks of the mind... some of them can be revelations... when i had the dreams of Yahweh and Yashua.. i wasn't thinking of any of them... in fact, they never even crossed my mind.. i didn't even imagine imagining them/him... so it can't be a product of my imagination

but how come no one else doing OBE has seen atum? how come no one who ever had a NDE from any of the religions ever saw reverad or say Yahweh as Satan?? this should cause you to reflect... have the nerve to question atum... i question any force that comes to me in the name of God... if the person really is God? they will prove themselves... the only person who doesn't want to take a test is the person that is scared of failing... there is a possibility of atum deceiving you.... a grave possibility

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Is A Different Kind Of Minister - Benny Hinn / B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed / What Is Your Purpose, And Your Groups' Purposes? (scientology]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 265
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.