Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (57916 Views)

The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Goldenheart(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
cool
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Fash20: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
The English in that Facebook Pic na Gbam! Boom!

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by gaetano: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Eldinot4(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Why is the flag looking neat
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by femi4: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
e fit get more than one flag

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by fhelihx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Keep the good work going sad

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by omoyankee3(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hope this is for real this time
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Shaw007(m): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
looking at these comments, i'm just feeling disgusted, a good chunk of these guys lost their lives fighting this insurgency and all i can see is complains and grumblings,

why have they not done this, why has this and that not happened. how can a Nigerian look at those pictures and not even feel any form of pride for these troops, its easier to stare at your laptop screens and spew trash, if you're not satisfied with something, Please carry this nearest assault rifle and head to sambisa forest. maybe all the boko haram members would be dead if you were there fighting

6 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by AntiWailer: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
psucc:
I find it difficult to accept the defeat of this sect. Please don't castigate me ooo! I have my reasons.
1. How can Boko Haram be oust from their base without a casualty?
2. Is it that they have abandoned the notorious sambisa forest before the army went in? OR

3. Stupidly thinking, could they be any under and arrangee for those guys to cease fire for Christmas to score some points.

All the same I may be wrong altogether.

There will be casualties on both sides.

Amnesty international will call it massacre so the days of displaying dead body has gone.

Did we see Osama Bin Laden's dead body ?

Is he alive ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by saintdennis(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
psucc:
I find it difficult to accept the defeat of this sect. Please don't castigate me ooo! I have my reasons.
2. Is it that they have abandoned the notorious sambisa forest before the army went in? OR

3. Stupidly thinking, could they be any under and arrangee for those guys to cease fire for Christmas to score some points.

So you haven't been seeing the threads on fallen soldiers? In the sambisa raid?

You're right tho, the sect hasn't been 'totally' eliminated

What they've done is destroy their main base aka capital, making logistics and other ish difficult.

Similar to what the west n iraqi forces are trying to do to isis

Boko still have another 20years

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by brownhawk: 8:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
psucc:

you haven't being following the news on this sect properly. Boko Haram may exist significantly In neighboring countries but in Nigeria it has no solid ground.. a big appreciative thanks to buhari and his camouflage goons or fans

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by brownhawk: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Eldinot4:
Why is the flag looking neat
the flag must be sacred to Boko Haram. in fact i suggest that it be kept in a museum and other Boko Haram artefacts should also be kept for history lessons and other educational purposes
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Martinola(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
brainpulse:
One of the great numerous achievements of President Buhari
is d capture of BH flag

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by seeyouin2019: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
AntiWailer:

There will be casualties on both sides.

Amnesty international will call it massacre so the days of displaying dead body has gone.

Did we see Osama Bin Laden's dead body ?

Is he alive ?

The last time i checked, Osama bin Laden never held any territory or ruled any enclave. He was taken down in a house where he was hiding and they provided lots evidence to back it up. Now compare it to Shekau's situation and tell me why lots of people won't doubt this whole story.

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Martinola(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
brainpulse:
One of the great numerous achievements of President Buhari
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Akkotto: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Buhari dont need to shoot one bullet to end boko haram, but he was stubborn to his co-sponsors vis a vis it took this long. i know much about boko haram crisis.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by gqboyy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where da fuq is shekau? Shakau!! where u at sonofabitch

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by tohe(m): 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
psucc:

.make brain.. me self dey wonder ooo. how would Nigerian army ransack book haram headquarter and nobody die, nobody captured. this one naa tales by moonlight joh
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by amaechi1: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
psucc:

You have right to your opinion, but be mindful that not all the soldiers kill are being reported.

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Why is this news? oK maybe na news. But has the flag stopped boko haram? Will bombing stop NOW?!
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by NaWetinDey(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tough men on course. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by obataokenwa(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
as far as I'm concerned, 80% of this fight was won by the civilian JTF. those boys need a very big kudos.

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
januzaj:
Show us his dead body or his pix if captured alive...

Why are you showing us flag that is duplicable ....who flag epp

Even when he is captured and his pics shown ppl like you would say it's not Shekau it's his clone copy.

May the unbelieving spirit not follow u enter 2017 IJ N can I hear you say Amen? grin

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by abiolaabiola: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
It's so sad that our nation has become a place where we celebrate failure and criticise success. A nation where the youth prefare to be identify with failure than victory, what a shame. A man went into a forest and spend days, he came out alive and all the youth would say is " na arenji". What a shame to black nation, this and many more a way we think is what is keeping us where we are today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by cutedharmee: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
A great achievement. God bless Nigeria. God bless president Buhari. God bless Nigerian Army

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Morganie(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
januzaj:
Show us his dead body or his pix if captured alive...

Why are you showing us flag that is duplicable ....who flag epp

Sometimes I wonder if they think that Nigerians are daft. Flag ke? Who flag really epp?
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Morganie(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fash20:
The English in that Facebook Pic na Gbam! Boom!

cheesy
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by uviesa(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Please Buhari should stop this comedy drama . the disgrace is too much for we Nigerians to take here in the Diaspora. Just continue doing anything you are doing. But don't come to the news with your childish story.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Lamzzyy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice i must confess big-ups troops but where is that armor tank boko usually parad with where is shekau himself look who una dey lie for....

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by TopHand: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Full respect to all our brave men both JFT and military boys my prayers and thanks to you all
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Shome36(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Talk2Bella:
I just don't know what to say again
then GO and sleep
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by timecapsule: 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Any tree that is cut down without being uproot always grow quick. No casualties is shown to back it up. Let it not be another script of NOLLYWOOD IN GOVERNMENT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.