Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) (57918 Views)

The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / Boko Haram Injures A Civilian JTF Member In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by januzaj(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
davtosh:

Even when he is captured and his pics shown ppl like you would say it's not Shekau it's his clone copy.

May the unbelieving spirit not follow u enter 2017 IJ N can I hear you say Amen? grin

1 Like

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by tuniski: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
brainpulse:
One of the great numerous achievements of President Buhari
And hunger has killed more than bullets n bombs since he became president. Anyway, kudos to our gallant soldiers and to my bosom friend and fallen soldier continue to RIP.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Daud2: 9:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Kudos to our gallant soldiers. Congrats mr presidoo. Long live Naija.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=januzaj post=52255488][/quote]

It would be a big disaster if you stroll into 2017 with this gross stupidity and senselessness because every sane person reading my quote of you would know that I didn't insult you but rather kind of pulling your legs. that's the essence of the Laughing emoji I put.
Some of you guys just think u can insult anyone here. Not wanting to know if they are old enough to born you.
Point to the area that is insultive in my post and that will proof your sanity.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Alanzazani: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
u can never fight the government and suceed. word it will just take time
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by engrchykae(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
AntiWailer:

There will be casualties on both sides.

Amnesty international will call it massacre so the days of displaying dead body has gone.

Did we see Osama Bin Laden's dead body ?

Is he alive ?
my guy calm down,osama is cia,governments are the progenitors of terrorism in the world.what are we supposed to do with shekau's flag?will amnesty international cry wolf if we catch shekau?remember we killed him countless times and now we captured his flag.i think u are suggesting pmb climbs on top zuma rock,let outca resounding shout and beat his chest like king kong for the greatest relic of the millenium,SHEKAU'S FLAG.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shome36:
then GO and sleep

issit by force tongue
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Fleming5(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
Buhari is better than Jonathan
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by shehuolayinka(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Unless I see a picture or video of dead Shakau, I don't believe Buhari claim of Boko Haram has been defeated
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by IGLE25(m): 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where is the rest of the chibok girls?
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by idupaul: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Camp zero has fallen..GOD BLESS OUR SOLDiers
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by shigo20(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Thunder fire shekau and Buhari

Meanwhile, Sambisa has been captured where are the remaining Chibok girls
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Smithcole70(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
The world heard about the end of rebel in Aleppo, but this one seems funny.
let me reserve my comment. Many Xmas shah and Happy New Year in advance.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by jossifeels(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tnk God for the victory...
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by cybriz82(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Stalwert:

Hunger can drive people craze.... get something to eat.

talk true who gave birth to u? shekau or buhari?
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
olusledge:
hope its true ..but something still baffles me..if the war is won and gone ..what will happen to the civilian jtf,the guns etc

Shuuu.

Many have been recruited into the Nigerian Military. Some have already graduated as air forces. And Nigeria has promised that non of them will be left behind.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by IntroVAT: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Why are they capturing flags...? Is this Call of Duty? Smh undecided undecided
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by mathew247: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
Thunder fire shekau and Buhari

Meanwhile, Sambisa has been captured where are the remaining Chibok girls
dem dey one creek for bayelsa....u no see as our soldiers dey celebrate say dem capture flag. No vex shaa...I might be drinkin somtin.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Okanokan(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
psucc:
I find it difficult to accept the defeat of this sect. Please don't castigate me ooo! I have my reasons.
1. How can Boko Haram be oust from their base without a casualty?
2. Is it that they have abandoned the notorious sambisa forest before the army went in? OR

3. Stupidly thinking, could they be any under and arrangee for those guys to cease fire for Christmas to score some points.

All the same I may be wrong altogether.

You score a point here, however we have to commend the Armed Forces and the various security forces for thier ability, perseverance to get this far. Kudos to the Armed Forces and Security Services of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for a job well done!
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by theostarboy(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2016
buhari is just entertaining nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by APCmyheart(m): 12:24am On Dec 26, 2016
This is goodnews and waiting for wailers to debunk this..
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by greggng: 12:29am On Dec 26, 2016
olusledge:
hope its true ..but something still baffles me..if the war is won and gone ..what will happen to the civilian jtf,the guns etc

You re very intelligent. It shows you re planning ahead. Well they will be recruited into the army. They won't be like they biafrans who later became robbers. I love my ipob people but history says that's the origin of robbery in nigeria
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by kingimmaculate(m): 12:53am On Dec 26, 2016
We thank God o the battle has been won.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by SmartyPants(m): 1:04am On Dec 26, 2016
januzaj:
Show us his dead body or his pix if captured alive...

Why are you showing us flag that is duplicable ....who flag epp

He never said the flag is proof shekau is dead...he simply is showing off the spoils of victory.

Why can't you read through to the truth and leave it at that?
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 26, 2016
nawaa for Nigerian soldiers,show us the dead idiot nt his flag cuz I don't think he has one flag
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Defeating a faith group is not that easy, especially when they take to gorilla war fare. But when they started capturing territories, I knew they were very foolish. Is like buying weapon from the world to wage war against it. The reasons why it took this long is because of the civilian shield they have been using.
Kudos to the Nigeria Army and all those who fought along side with them.
What is left now is for the intelligent community to step up their work, because, the remnants of these groups has infiltrated the general public.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by 4tune490(m): 4:37am On Dec 26, 2016
They have been handsomely paid off.
The dollar exchange rate will do good for them n who says Boko dnt like money. Nevertheless a good news is a good new n also lets appreciate these guys effort as well. Merry Xmas.
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:22am On Dec 26, 2016
End of year propaganda to add to the end of year speech...shekau wey dey Mali dey readnews
Re: Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) by ThinkSmarter: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2016
So where are the casualties on the Boko Haram side?, where are the remaining Chibok girls? where z Shekau?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.A Orji Sleeping During Senate Screening / Innoson Vehicles Appreciates Soludo For Making Its Brand His Official Cars (Pix) / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.