Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage (1677 Views)

.... / Christ Jesus Set To Takeover All Shrine / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
.. whoever believe should not perish but have everlasting.
But churches are saying to believe only cannot save you.
In addition to your believe you must repent of sin.
Example :kumuyi and adeboye, etc
Now, the question is, has anybody repented?
The answer is no.
All have sinned(including kumuyi and adeboye) ...... Says the bible.
Also, religion (all churches) compelled people to be commited to church services and ordinances, making them pay so much and enrich pastors even at recession.
My advice is....
FLEEEE!!!!!
Go and enjoy your life
Life is sweet out there
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by MYJIST(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
paxonel:
The answer is no.
Also, religion (all churches) compelled people to be commited to church services and ordinances, making them pay so much and enrich pastors even at recession.
My advice is....
FLEEEE!!!!!
Go and enjoy your life
Life is sweet out there
hmmm.... all the best to you
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by HARDDON: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
MYJIST:

Sometimes i just wonder what some people use to think !: their bum or brains!

Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
MYJIST:
Lie You are not wishing me any best deep inside. Why should i mention your pastor
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by MYJIST(m): 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
HARDDON:

hey man... for the fact that people around you have not been changed by these activities.. does not mean it isn't working for others... I myself am against "religion" itself... for the fact that you've sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God... does not mean you should go ahead with sin... Grace covers all that...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin
HARDDON:

Mteeeeeeeeew See this one. lol
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by MYJIST(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
paxonel:

Lie
You are not wishing me any best deep inside.
Why should i mention your pastor
nah... not that ... not me... I'm not for my pastor... it transcends far beyond that reality.. it's all about God!!!
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by Koleman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Op replace church with religion
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
MYJIST:
nah... not that ... not me... I'm not for my pastor... it transcends far beyond that reality.. it's all about God!!!
Ok
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Koleman:
Op replace church with religion
Church is religion, we all know that. But christ is not religion. Thats why the best place to be this christmas is bear palour
But drink responsibly
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by MYJIST(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
don't be surprised that people engaged in this activities you call bondage are happily enjoying their service..
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by jumpandpas(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
paxonel:

Church is religion, we all know that. But christ is not religion. Thats why the best place to be this christmas is bear palour
But drink responsibly

After drinking responsibly, you smoke responsibly and fornicate responsibly.
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by MYJIST(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
jumpandpas:

After drinking responsibly, you smoke responsibly and fornicate responsibly.
grin[quote author=jumpandpas post=52254611]
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by Ken4Christ: 12:55am On Dec 26, 2016
paxonel:
The answer is no.
My advice is....
FLEEEE!!!!!
Go and enjoy your life
Life is sweet out there

Deep within, you know the truth. You are just trying to be silly. Easy life is sweet but it leads to destruction. Receive Jesus into your life as your Lord and personal Saviour and deliver yourself from the coming wrath of God. "For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?". (Revelation 6:17).
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
MYJIST:
don't be surprised that people engaged in this activities you call bondage are happily enjoying their service..
they are not enoying anything
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by MYJIST(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
paxonel:
they are not enoying anything
well don't be so conclusive..
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
MYJIST:
well don't be so conclusive..
I have enough premises to prove that they are not enjoying. i have been like that before
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ken4Christ:

Deep within, you know the truth. You are just trying to be silly. Easy life is sweet but it leads to destruction. Receive Jesus into your life as your Lord and personal Saviour and deliver yourself from the coming wrath of God. "For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?". (Revelation 6:17).
it only lead to destruction when one is desperate but if you follow morals and principles you will truly enjoy this life.
now go get yourself enjoyed and stop deceiving yourself with this wrath of God thing.
God n
or dey vex say you dey enjoy
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by MYJIST(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
paxonel:

I have enough premises to prove that they are not enjoying. i have been like that before
that means you didn't understand the reason why you were there... most likely.... you were trying to prove a point... or be noticed
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2017
MYJIST:
that means you didn't understand the reason why you were there... most likely.... you were trying to prove a point... or be noticed
Exactly!
Just like every other christians are currently doing and, they cannot possibly enjoy themselves like that
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by MYJIST(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
paxonel:

Exactly!
Just like every other christians are currently doing and, they cannot possibly enjoy themselves like that
I get your point.. sir. I hope there's been a Change sha
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by Anas09: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2017
paxonel:
The answer is no.
My advice is....
FLEEEE!!!!!
Go and enjoy your life
Life is sweet out there
You are sooo lost.
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by Anas09: 12:50am On Jan 03, 2017
paxonel:

But drink responsibly
Why do you believe that Church is religion?
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

Why do you believe that Church is religion?
check the definition of religion in dictionary
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

You are sooo lost.
no,
nigerians are currently lost in religion and tradition, partly the cause of the current recession in the country. everybody"s mind is full of one fear of juju or witchcraft as a result of churches teaching that witchcrafts or juju or whatever has the power to bewitch people,therefore lets pray pray till they die, but the bible did not teach that.white men know this.
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by Anas09: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
paxonel:

no,
nigerians are currently lost in religion and tradition, partly the cause of the current recession in the country. everybody"s mind is full of one fear of juju or witchcraft as a result of churches teaching that witchcrafts or juju or whatever has the power to bewitch people,therefore lets pray pray till they die, but the bible did not teach that.white men know this.
If i ask you to tell me what this religion you keep shouting is, can you say what it is?
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by Anas09: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
paxonel:

check the definition of religion in dictionary
Lol. Am asking you.
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by Anas09: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
paxonel:

no,
You come open thread wey u no fit run? Noisemakers.
Re: Jesus Set Free While Church Put People In Boundage by paxonel(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
Anas09:

You come open thread wey u no fit run? Noisemakers.
I dey run the thread well, quiet maker

(1) (Reply)

Ten Deep Prayers That Will Get You Out Of Deep Troubles Dr Dk Olukoya / "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. / Why Did God Get Angry With Adam And Eve If He Knows All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.