Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts (34487 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) / The Capacity Required To Flee Fornication And Lusts. / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lust of the eyes, Lust of the flesh, pride of life are not of God. kill them before they kill you.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Flee fornication
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
I saw a thread for masturbation quitting challenge, on Nairaland. Many people, especially youths are on the thread confessing the need for help to break free. Some people said they have been in it for 10, 15 or even 20 years. Some said that they have been in it as early as 9 years old or as teenagers.

Don't go into masturbation. You may not be able to come out of it. Heed warning.
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2020
wandevincent:
God bless u for this, can u pls add me with this no or contact me, we need to discuss 08039498560

Send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com, then we can arrange
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
bezimo:
I think lust begins in the thoughts of a man/woman, until you overcome at the thought realm the struggle continues!!!

Lust begins with the gateways to the heart, which are the eyes, ears and mouth. If you love looking at sensuous parts, or love singing sensors songs or loves hearing sexual talks, all these will send signals to your heart and your heart will keep desiring those signals
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
bezimo:
I think lust begins in the thoughts of a man/woman, until you overcome at the thought realm the struggle continues!!!

It begins with the gateways to the heart
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by Faithworld1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Overcome Lust Of The Eyes
We get it all wrong when we think we can get over it all by ourselves. It's certainly not by might not by power; God's Spirit in a believer places a very important and functional role. Letting God's Spirit lead us or "walking in the Spirit" as brother Paul said, will help us in this world.
You are included when God is involved.
Read How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes ��
https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/07/how-to-overcome-lust-of-eyes.html
Hope this helps someone.
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
quench the fire of lust, now, before it burns you.
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2022
Faithworld1:
Overcome Lust Of The Eyes
We get it all wrong when we think we can get over it all by ourselves. It's certainly not by might not by power; God's Spirit in a believer places a very important and functional role. Letting God's Spirit lead us or "walking in the Spirit" as brother Paul said, will help us in this world.
You are included when God is involved.
Read How To Overcome Lust Of The Eyes ��
https://www.josephedembassey.com/2021/07/how-to-overcome-lust-of-eyes.html
Hope this helps someone.

By strength shall no man prevail
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2023
Re: Overcoming Youthful Sexual Lusts by annyplenty(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2023
Sexual sin is a very dangerous weapon the devil has used to cut many short. About a week ago, I read a news of a 19 year old boy that died from the overdose of sex enhancing drug he took in preparation for a date with his girlfriend.

As tall and handsome as he was, he lay flat lifeless with teeth already turned black from drug reaction.

Don't let the dart of Jezebel pierce your heart and soul. Flee fornication

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Take COVID-19 Vaccines - Oyedepo Tells Church Members / Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Winners Pastor, Prince Emmanuel Accused Of Killing University Of Uyo Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.