Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,758 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4423 Views)

/ / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mehn, it's blazing hot..
Thanks bro. Chai, and it's really fast with my uc browser
Re: by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: by Obiomon: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
iLegend:
Obiomon the small head master. grin
Hawa you!? How many cow u use for Christmas
Re: by firstking01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
iLegend:
firstking01 Merry Christmas and a healthy happy new year in advance. I needed a place I could call home, but some of you guys always bombard me with negativity, so I took a walk to build my home.

Ban? No. I have only been ban on NL once for 2 days on a particular section.
I have good rapport with the mods. Too much of being around reduces one's respect. I love my boundaries.

Anyways, I took some time away to build a ForumBlog where guys will discuss things and not get banned.
I realized Nigerians are more focused on blogs and not forums, so I have decided to merge the two to get Wetclef.com. Stay tunned. Let's keep life on a low key like Mark Zuckerberg, my IT mentor.

Now you've made me advertise our Wetclef Forum which I never wanted to.
undecided
Re: by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
iLegend:
Xup OlunuTheGreat? It's been a really long time. I was on the other side of the divide. It may catch fire on the 1st of January by God's grace.
Ilegend you must come back to this other side ooo. We done miss youblike Die
Re: by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
iLegend:
Ah! Sweet Mummy does not really know Sweet Daddy's expertise. My root is Information Technology. I don't discuss it much for some reasons. Maybe, I should start. Let's open an IT company.
tongue tongue
Re: by Dondave11: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
iLegend:
I have finally rectified the issues with the browsing tweak. Mehn! I hate to share tricks, but I'll try to do it for you guys. My YouTube, Gmail and all other sites are working. If you want help PM me on Wetclef Register. You guys know I don't use whatsapp, phone and I have never used NL PMs. For now, you can only reach me via Send PMs on Wetclef.

Below are screen-shots of my Youtube, Gmail and other sites. I don't know when next I'll come on Nairaland.
i don PM u for wetclef ooo... abeg reply sharperly
Re: by Yinkey6(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Welcome back boss.
Re: by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
For me it works only on play store and uc browser
Re: by AgentGoat: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
iLegend:
Never done that and I frown on anyone who does. There are a lot of better things to do online. C'mon, your moniker is "LegitMan" so live up to it. If you want something else let me know.
can we talk in private?
Re: by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
iLegend:
firstking01 Merry Christmas and a healthy happy new year in advance. I needed a place I could call home, but some of you guys always bombard me with negativity, so I took a walk to build my home.

Ban? No. I have only been ban on NL once for 2 days on a particular section.
I have good rapport with the mods. Too much of being around reduces one's respect. I love my boundaries.

Anyways, I took some time away to build a ForumBlog where guys will discuss things and not get banned.
I realized Nigerians are more focused on blogs and not forums, so I have decided to merge the two to get Wetclef.com. Stay tunned. Let's keep life on a low key like Mark Zuckerberg, my IT mentor.

Now you've made me advertise our Wetclef Forum which I never wanted to.

not bad
Re: by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 27, 2016

Re: by AgentGoat: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2016
iLegend:
Yea, send me a PM on the other side. Already got lots of PMs sent on this topic and I have replied all.

Why are many most topics under lock Wetclef.com
Re: by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Ilegend oo
Your tweak logged me into your nairaland account shocked shocked

Re: by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
iLegend:
I noticed the same on mine. It logged me to trinitylord. I don't know who owns that account. The problem is a bug on the old browser. Older browsers always have a bug that needs to be fixed. If you upgrade your browser the problem will disappear but you may lose your connection. Because of this issue I only use the cheat for YouTube and downloads. I use my normal subscription for other things. If it persists, which will, then use it for Youtube and download to to avert your fear of being hacked. No one is hacked, it's a bug that needs to be fixed by upgrading, but if you do, you lose your Phyno. The cheat is like a server and the server gets confused on who owns who. It may log you in like that but the moment you want to use the person's account it changes to yours. As I earlier said, it's a bug. If you're security cautious, then use it for only YouTube and downloads like me or quit to avoid headaches.
yeap.it logged me in to that Trinitylord's account.
I downloaded enough movies yesterday, but it's no more browsing again. cheesy My 456mb changed to 0mb
Re: by AgentGoat: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
iLegend:
They're locked so you don't get overwhelmed. They'll be opened as time progresses.

I send you on there
Re: by AgentGoat: 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
iLegend:
They're locked so you don't get overwhelmed. They'll be opened as time progresses.

I send you pm there
Re: by Drienzia: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
iLegend:
Love ya more #nohomo #nokissing #notouching.
bro, its not working
Re: by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Its working am even downloading in uc and play store
Re: by Spectre007: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Pls if urs is still working till now pls indicate and state the proxy address ur using.
Re: by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Spectre007:
Pls if urs is still working till now pls indicate and state the proxy address ur using.

Mine is still working let me tell u d secret it selects pages if you try nairaland on uc browser it will open fast Google search is not working so just input the url of d page u want to surf... It also works on play store sometimes... Its very fast in downloading i must say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Like Dating Older Men / See Photo This Girl Posted On Facebook Photo / Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.