Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why do some guys waste time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do some guys waste time? (2601 Views)

Things "Some" GUYS Cannot Do Without In A Week. / Why Are Some Guys Choosy? / Why Do A Woman waste Time Before Saying "Yes" To A Man She Loves So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do some guys waste time? by IAH(f): 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2005
The question is: Why do some guys waste time? You know you love this girl and you are very close to her, yet you refuse to ask her out! You always care for her and do sweet things that make her fall for you more and more, still you don't ask her out. You get real jealous when you see her with other guys but you have not proposed to her! She has even turned down other guys hoping that you will ask soon...very soon.

I think guys are in the best position to answer this. Tell us why some of you waste time.
What are you up to when you are doing such? I want to know.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by Bilspop(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2005
Actually, it once happened to me to the extent that i lost the girl. Guys normally want to save some embarasement because in such cases, most girls wont let it show they are in love already. So, the guy keep being Mr. Nice for some time. Nevertheles, if such should happen, i'll advise the girl to tel the guy her mind {or is anything wrong in that?}. Most guys want to sweep a girl off her feet before they propose.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by Bilspop(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2005
What salary, aqua? IAH said the guy is already nice and satisfying the girl. U dont even know, the guy might want to use such girl as d end in his journey of lov, so he may be studying the girls character. Anyway, after it happened to me once that i lost the girl, i dont take chances again. I declare to her as soon as i hav interest
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by layi(m): 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2005
The major problem is that some guyz think they've gone too close to this girl and a NO from her would shatter the 'sweet thing' they've got. They are scared of loosing her.

Some guyz (a few though) don't really want any 'deal'. They are just naturally nice and caring so the girl thinks theres more to it when really there isnt. But when jealousy sets in..it becomes a problem.

Personal i hav some female friends who think this way because i 'sum how' fall into the later category. I see no girl or boy in my friends..all i see is 'friend' so i'm always down to earth and would take u like a sister. I'm also an advocate of openness..i don't allow bottled up emotions so when i suspect her thinkin this way ..i'll tell her whatzup so subtly that she would still want to be my friend.

But as a rule..i wont propose to girl i barely know. I need 'time' to know her.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by IAH(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2005
Bilspop:

U don't even know, the guy might want to use such girl as d end in his journey of lov, so he may be studying the girls character.

Could you please explain this statement? Do you mean the guy wants to marry the girl in future and is therefore studying her character for a long time? That's really encouraging.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by Bilspop(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2005
I do and i dont. The guy might want to settle for the girl. Or probably, he's inexperience and stil studyng the girl to knw how he wil tender his plight. Anyway, in most cases, it'll be a girl d guy truly likes. Only dommies spend on girls anyhow
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by snazzydawn(f): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by prettyH(f): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2005
Bilspop:

I do and i don't. The guy might want to settle for the girl. Or probably, he's inexperience and stil studyng the girl to knw how he wil tender his plight. Anyway, in most cases, it'll be a girl d guy truly likes. Only dommies spend on girls anyhow

So what r u trying to say? Guys that spend on babes are dummies.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by layi(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2005
I dont buy that part as well. If i've got enough to spare..i dont care who it is, girl or boy, I'll give/spend.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by Bilspop(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2005
layi, thats my life too. I spend when i hav. But i know its rear to see someone spending too much without interest in something. @prettyH not every guy that spend too much r dummies. Dummies in this respect are those that lavishly spend with no focus in a girl's life. Though, there are naturally generous pple like me, but thats when there's enough
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by prettyH(f): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2005
I know pple who spend well but at the end those they spend on think they r fools. But i think to get something, u've got to give.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by diddy4(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2006
why cant the girl step up and do the asking since they already know the guy likes them but doesnt wann@ say it cuzz he is afraid to loose her. is about time girls start acting up and saving the poor guys that are afraid to loose them.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by Ashiwaju(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2006
Well, Sharp guys dont come always, the sharp ones would propose sharp sharp but then it depends on the guy and the signals. if the signals is not clear enough, the Guy wont want to ruin his friendship for proposing and he has to be extra cautious cus u never can tell what a lady truly feels inside her. and if the lady too is sure of her own emotion, Abeg launch the guy now or propose i mean. its a free world.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by puker(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2007
Somebody once told me 'to get an ass you must bring an ass' Nothing goes for nothing. If you have the doh flip it round let a sister share witchya. Who knows she might do the same for you on a rainy day.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by MP007(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2007
to who posted this nonsence, the guy is probably taking his time, trust me, he will surely make a better boy friend that all the rush rush ones out there,
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by NET1(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2010
Why cant gurlz ask a guy out? Depending on the confidence level of the guy, sometimes, they are a liitle shy.

If you think the guy is shy, why dont you tell him your mind. He wont bite.

.NET
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by tai2(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2010
Broads and fronting. You know you want the brother and you know he wants you, yet you're waiting for an invitation letter. Plant a kiss on his lips and give him a damn hint for Pete's sake.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:06pm On May 03, 2010
Also found myself in this position once. I had a crush on this dude who was a good friend. The dude in question was in love with me but didn't have the courage to say so. According to him, he was waiting for the right time. Well let's say when the right time came for him, I was already in love with someone else and in a serious relationship with the person.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by Blazay(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Also found myself in this position once. I had a crush on this dude who was a good friend. The dude in question was in love with me but didn't have the courage to say so. According to him, he was waiting for the right time. Well let's say when the right time came for him, I was already in love with someone else and in a serious relationship with the person.

Obviously not more than once.
Sounds like you've been passed around quite a bit.
Slow down woman. cheesy
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:48pm On May 03, 2010
Lol. If that's suppose to get me worked up, you'll have to try harder because your opinion doesn't count.
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by Flashfast1: 9:29pm On May 03, 2010
@post
Those are the kind of guys they call "shoe shiners". They spend quality time polishing and shining the shoe and someone else comes and were it.

Although I can't seem to understand for the sake of my life, why on jupiter a guy would be dying for a chic and not tell her.  undecided
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by kpolli(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2010
well its called fear,
and if u girls havent noticed, thats a sign of love at first sight for a guy, if a guy loves a girl he isnt dating yet he wud be too scared to ask her out cos of rejection, or she has many better admirers
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by 190: 12:28pm On May 04, 2010
[size=20pt]YES KPOLLI IS RITE,

ITS CALLED FEAR!!
[/size]
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by 190: 12:31pm On May 04, 2010
Blazay:

Obviously not more than once.
Sounds like you've been passed around quite a bit.
Slow down woman. cheesy

YES SHE BE WAKA-WAKA!
Re: Why do some guys waste time? by segzicres(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2010
because most of them lost their cock

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between The Virtuous Woman And The Voluptuous Woman / So How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You / Wat Song Reminds U Of Ur First Moments Of Fallin In Luv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.