Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Chatting Drills!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chatting Drills!! (14616 Views)

Advanced Bang Drills (the Book) / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chatting Drills!! by Monalisa185(f): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Is that how firstkin.g01 do chat?cheesy

lol, I no dey o grin, #runs off
Re: Chatting Drills!! by CentaurXXV: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
okay sad

K. sad
Re: Chatting Drills!! by ezteem(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
The best way to get a girl interested in chatting is to seem to lead a really interesting life, girls love fun. Then when you think you've got her chat interest..... respond late to her messages.. and be mysterious/unpredictable but fun. Always make sure it all boil down to you not being a chat type. Nothing beats the physical. Most conversations on chat will never sound as cool or as sweet as in person. Eye contact is conversation not a keypad and a DP.

Just saying Shaa.

2 Likes

Re: Chatting Drills!! by bitchcrafts: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, I no dey o grin, #runs off
See her, she cant even stand with me sad
Re: Chatting Drills!! by CentaurXXV: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

well, since you've termed me a sadist, I better remain one

K. wink
Re: Chatting Drills!! by Monalisa185(f): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
bitchcrafts:
See her, she cant even stand with me sad

lol, I'm right here with you na....grin
Re: Chatting Drills!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

well....

I just rendered you speechless gringrin
Re: Chatting Drills!! by Monalisa185(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
KissChrix:

I just rendered you speechless gringrin

Lol, not really ooo...just wanted you to win small; D
Re: Chatting Drills!! by Eleniyan15: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
I think we guys are the problem why girls tend to act that way,some guys feel the particular technique they use to get lady A will also work with LadyB it not done like that, up our game try random chicks will different techniques, whenever you see a cute girl don't assume she got a bfrnd most of them dey find guys to straff em..just be real no faking and if she's forming Jagaban give her space there variety of species in this world if she feel you she would endUp buzzing you, no time to dey waste brodas

most guys just chat chat chat chat....if you have been chatting with a lady online and physically and she's not feel you I.e laughing and co abeg change tech,girls hate boring guys trust me as a PUA you need to make lady laugh..the moment she start laughing and smiling you don enter m b dah buh if not so na F9 ooo if you too take long for rapport stage na frnzone loading ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Chatting Drills!! by Eleniyan15: 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
ezteem:
The best way to get a girl interested in chatting is to seem to lead a really interesting life, girls love fun. Then when you think you've got her chat interest..... respond late to her messages.. and be mysterious/unpredictable but fun. Always make sure it all boil down to you not being a chat type. Nothing beats the physical. Most conversations on chat will never sound as cool or as sweet as in person. Eye contact is conversation not a keypad and a DP.

Just saying Shaa.

your head they there..buh ladies hate when people snub them na sense you go use do m
Re: Chatting Drills!! by ezteem(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eleniyan15:

your head they there..buh ladies hate when people snub them na sense you go use do m

It's reverse psychology. It leaves girls in limbo. Still works always works.

P.S. never works if she's not into you in the first place.
Re: Chatting Drills!! by RENOWNED2(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked shocked shocked

Men are mostly boring to chat with... All they know is to throw some emojis.

So, if ur boring to chat with... Expect that I will block u soon. cool no time for boring boiz coz that can drained my energy and a huge waste of my time.
'drain' undecided
Re: Chatting Drills!! by Phranex(m): 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Alondra:
I'm flatteredsmiley

u mind
Re: Chatting Drills!! by seeniorboy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

you can use emojis along side a message.. Not

Me: baba what's up na?

You: cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Me: ahhhh! Correct! So what have you been up to?

You: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

*just that NL does not have better emojis, I would used a better example*

Na to delete you straight up be that na... What are you expressing? Except sey you no sabi type better English or even pidgin, at least we can manage your dialect na..shouuu!!!
sincerely I love ur sassy skill
It even make creae a like specially for you
Teamed man u core fan too

1 Like

Re: Chatting Drills!! by Divay22(f): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
You guys should continue ,while i make my new Year hair

Re: Chatting Drills!! by Mayflowa(m): 7:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Sandydayziz:

Tanx... I thought I was d only one on dis...
Wen u pick up a call just to ans the ques of ur life
How's ur day? How's ur night? Av u eaten? Watcha eat? Where's mine? Where're u? Watcha doing? Did u dream of me? Y not?

How exactly is one suppose to keep up with such a convo? undecided

hahahahaa. I know...so many guys are so guilty of this. Honestly, I don't know how a guy claims to like a particular guy and won't find anything to gist about except to put the girl on interview
Re: Chatting Drills!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2016
ASKING A GUY OUT

#7. Only ask a guy out online as a last resort only. It's much better to ask him out in person. When it comes to more serious times in a relationship, never ask anybody out online. This also works with break-ups.

Re: Chatting Drills!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2016
This is so true.

One holiday. . .i was so bored at home.
Nothing to do.
Got my phone, operated it for a while, den I came across a course mate contact.
I sent her a text on whatsapp

Me:Wasup Antia smiley
Antia:Am fyn.

I didn't bother to go further with her.
The block button no hard.

Yes | I blocked her booty ass out. angry

#YOLO

4 Likes

Re: Chatting Drills!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2016
[b]#7. Keep your texts upbeat and fun.

Even if you're bored, it doesn't mean that you have to let the other person know. If you constantly complain of boredom, then the other person may lose interest and stop texting, thinking they're boring you. Instead, focus on the positive things in your life and show some enthusiasm about whatever topic you’re discussing.

»Avoid using words repetitively. It's hard to have an interesting conversation when you get the same old, monotone replies every time: "Lol", "Ah", "Wow", "Oh", etc. Try to mix it up a little bit to let the other person know you take an interest in what they have to say. This will keep the conversation more fun than if you say the same old thing all the time.

»You can use some emoticons or exclamation marks to generate some enthusiasm, though you don’t have to overdo it, either.

»If you’re just having a bad day and aren’t up for being overly enthusiastic, let your friend know.
[/b]

Re: Chatting Drills!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
Exactly!
So quick to bash ladies who may even be more worthy than them offline. It's sickening and disgusting too.
Tho some may be chickens offlinesmiley
Interesting...how exactly do you ascertain the 'worth' of a person? Due to the opportunities you have, you may have lots of cash at your disposal, have attended an ivy league school, may be knowledgeable/well read etc, but I put it to you that that doesn't make you superior to anybody, your character does. You call people chickens because they may be scared of being blunt with you in person because of your 'status' as a big man's daughter/big girl? Keep beating your chest while us mortal worms squirm before your worthiness. Its amazing how quick people are to establish their superiority at the drop of a hat, what does a guy complaining about how uninteresting chatting with a girl can be have to do with your exalted status?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chatting Drills!! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Interesting...how exactly do you ascertain the 'worth' of a person? Due to the opportunities you have, you may have lots of cash at your disposal, have attended an ivy league school, may be knowledgeable/well read etc, but I put it to you that that doesn't make you superior to anybody, your character does. You call people chickens because they may be scared of being blunt with you in person because of your 'status' as a big man's daughter/big girl? Keep beating your chest while us mortal worms squirm before your worthiness. Its amazing how quick people are to establish their superiority at the drop of a hat, what does a guy complaining about how uninteresting chatting with a girl can be have to do with your exalted status?
Don't play the victim card here, if you had taken your time to view the link I put up there you would have known better why I call some of these dolts chickens (yes dolts). This forum reeks of misogynists and sexists, ladies can't post without being questioned and critised. Not that these guys are half intelligent either.

I never personalized my statements so where you get this rich man's daughter / big girl talk from is what baffles me... Well no matter what or whom you are, you are better than someone so you are out of point there too smiley
Re: Chatting Drills!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alondra:
Don't play the victim card here, if you had taken your time to view the link I put up there you would have known better why I call some of these dolts chickens (yes dolts). This forum reeks of misogynists and sexists, ladies can't post without being questioned and critised. Not that these guys are half intelligent either.
I never personalized my statements so where you get this rich man's daughter / big girl talk from is what baffles me... Well no matter what or whom you are, you are better than someone so you are out of point there too smiley
So they are misogynists and sexists because they criticize ladies. Have you ever considered that maybe NL guys are always criticizing ladies because ladies are always doing stuff that warrant criticism? The problem isn't intelligence (or a lack thereof) the problem is your attitude. You can be as smart as a whip and still come across as a dunce. You said that majority of us chickens are probably inferior to you offline, I don't know what you mean by 'personalising'. Is it until you say "I Alondra on this day the 27th of December, 2016, do declare most men beneath me" before we know you've stated your opinion?
Re: Chatting Drills!! by Monalisa185(f): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
seeniorboy:
sincerely I love ur sassy skill
It even make creae a like specially for you
Teamed man u core fan too

lol gringrin

#GGMU
Re: Chatting Drills!! by dastudent(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
ezteem:

Just saying Shaa.
You want a girl to enjoy your convos ,follow this rule.
Re: Chatting Drills!! by OLUWABIG(m): 5:09am On Feb 25, 2019
Sandydayziz:

Tanx... I thought I was d only one on dis...
Wen u pick up a call just to ans the ques of ur life
How's ur day? How's ur night? Av u eaten? Watcha eat? Where's mine? Where're u? Watcha doing? Did u dream of me? Y not?

How exactly is one suppose to keep up with such a convo? undecided

what else do you expect him to ask or should he be asking questions like are you menstruating? is your waist paining you ? do you need a new pant ?
gals are just to complicated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I bleeped A Married Woman / "You Have An Asian Ass" What The fvck Does It Mean? / Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.