Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? (14106 Views)

Should I Reply Her, After She Did This To Me / MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / 2019 NAUGHTY MESSAGE: If She Says "Happy New Year" Reply Her This... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by NaijaTechnician(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2018
undecided undecided Make una see trouble see me oo one slay Queen on Facebook, ask me to gist her as we were chatting few minutes ago but i don't know what to reply her. Am a technician I don't know anything about "gist" check all my post here on Nairaland na about tech, network freebies i sabi. Wetin pain me pass she know and she see say all my post on facebook na about Technology still she say make i gist her, Please someone should tell me lemme go and reply her...
Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by Bluezy13(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmm...

I thought this was done with during 2go era.
Oya, tell her your family background, how your ancestors succeeded one another.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by NaijaTechnician(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by tintingz(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Just tell her you have no gist and ask if she has one.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2018
NaijaTechnician:
undecided undecided Make una see trouble see me oo one slay Queen on Facebook, ask me to gist her as we were chatting few minutes ago but i don't know what to reply her. Am a technician I don't know anything about "gist" check all my post here on Nairaland na about tech, network freebies i sabi. Wetin pain me pass she know and she see say all my post on facebook na about Technology still she say make i gist her, Please someone should tell me lemme go and reply her...

did you contact the babe OR she contacted you...if YOU did, then what were you thinking when you did? if SHE did then ask her what she wants. simple!

1 Like

Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by NaijaTechnician(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

did you contact the babe OR she contacted you...if YOU did, then what were you thinking when you did? if SHE did then ask her what she wants. simple!

She did first by the reason of our previous chat last night so today morning around 11am when she came online she contacted me first by replying to the msg.
Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by lenghtinny(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

He's a technician, not a storyteller gringringrin

If she dey find gist, make she go Linda ikeji blog cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
Even when i was addicted to tech, i still have my ways with ladies.
Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by Craziestgirl(f): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
You are a technician.
Tell her that if she likes gists, what you recommend is for her to get a radio with the following bands...
FM, enhancedFM, MW, MW2 MW3, SW1, SW2, Satlive, Webradio, Intelsat, Comsat... cool
Unlimited gists.

1 Like

Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by NaijaTechnician(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Craziestgirl:
You are a technician.
Tell her that if she likes gists, what you recommend is for her to get a radio with the following bands...
FM, enhancedFM, MW, MW2 MW3, SW1, SW2, Satlive, Webradio, Intelsat, Comsat... cool
Unlimited gists.

hahahah, funny girl...
Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by chuks34(m): 12:53am On Jun 13, 2018
tell her to visit www.viviangist.com
Re: A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? by Mackenziegh: 12:15pm On May 18, 2020
You should nott to gist anything in front of her because you also nothing know about the girl. Otherwise she continually texting you you must contact resumes planet or customer service and tell them about her.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? / Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.