Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation (1656 Views)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by TheSeeker(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ladies, what would you do if your boyfriend beats your male friend, not because he thinks you both got something going but that he doesn't like him and he never likes your association with him?

This same question applies to guys: what would do with your girlfriend if she gangs up with her friends to assault your female friend
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by platinumnk(f): 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
Jealousy tongue

Why cant he talk about his/her feelings before taking that step
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
I'd break up with her and change address never know what the psychotic babe might do.Slash your stuff for jar collection.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by TheSeeker(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ Break up just like that?
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by justwise(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
TheSeeker:

Ladies, what would you do if your boyfriend beats your male friend, not because he thinks you both got something going but that he doesn't like him and he never likes your association with him?

This same question applies to guys: what would do with your girlfriend if she gangs up with her friends to assault your female friend

Low self esteem prob. If my gf does that i show her the exit door asap.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
I think am running mad first platinum now seeker.Theseeker ain't you male.God pls let me be normal i won't smoke weed again.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2009
It shows he has violent tendencies and i won't tolerate that. I'll calmly break up with him before he decides to beat me up  grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
bethangel:

It shows he has violent tendencies and i won't tolerate that. I'll calmly break up with him before he decides to beat me up grin

Exactly!!
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
He's pretty much dumped
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Secretz(f): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
bethangel:

It shows he has violent tendencies and i won't tolerate that. I'll calmly break up with him before he decides to beat me up grin

Exactly, and imagine the stupid reason given aswell, simple because you don't like the association with the person. I would expect my male friend to think twice about the kind of babe he's dealing with if she feels she is brave enough to 'attempt' to put carvings in my face. lipsrsealed
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by whitelexi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2009
I'll watch the drama grin grin grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by whiteroses(f): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2009
whats the problem again undecided
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by ireke(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
bethangel:

Gbam!!!

one of the most important clues that can tell you how a man/woman will treat you later is to watch out for how he/she treats people that he/she does not like. if he/she treats them with respect, you can be sure he/she's going to treat you with respect even if you have to break up. However, if he/she beats up someone just because he/she doesn't like the face, you can be sure it will be your turn some day.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by coolier(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
I'll leave him straightaway. Only animals go hunting for and beating up innocent people!
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
TheSeeker, are you now female grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
I dont see it happening.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by olanajim(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
call an area boy to do justice to the guy
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by whitelexi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It worries me oh, he/she had a sex change
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

I do worry sometimes that people including myself may be flirting with the wrong team shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by C2H5OH(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
Lol Transve grin grin grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by whitelexi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I do worry sometimes that people including myself may be flirting with the wrong team  shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Good to talk with someone before flirting grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

Good to talk with someone before flirting grin
You can never know seeing as TheSeeker is now female grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by whitelexi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You can never know seeing as TheSeeker is now female grin

Seeker is male sha cool
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by puskin: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
TheSeeker is a hermaphrodite. grin grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

Seeker is male sha cool
If you say so grin grin. Hope you are well.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by whitelexi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

If you say so grin grin. Hope you are well.

Yeah yeah, my enemies will not laugh grin grin grin

Dem wan use swine flu kill me b4 my time, but my resistance was good grin grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Secretz(f): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

It was 'jazz'. . . . . rofl. tongue
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
whitelexi:

Na you know wetin you do wey dey make you think like this grin grin grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by TheSeeker(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

There's always a blessing in finding out unless you're not adventurous grin
puskin:

TheSeeker is a hermaphrodite. grin grin
Punk grin angry
whitelexi:

Why now embarassed
whitelexi:

I can order an antidote for you from Senegal. grin
ireke:

Gbam!!!

one of the most important clues that can tell you how a man/woman will treat you later is to watch out for how he/she treats people that he/she does not like. if he/she treats them with respect, you can be sure he/she's going to treat you with respect even if you have to break up. However, if he/she beats up someone just because he/she doesn't like the face, you can be sure it will be your turn some day.
Which means every relationship you get into, you have it somewhere in your mind that you're going to break up
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Kunbee: 1:33am On Nov 20, 2009
Na who born the maga undecided
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Sissy3(f): 3:09am On Nov 20, 2009
how stupid and immature. there are ways to avoid someone you dont like.  if my male friend dont beat the stars out of him, then he would definitely have me to deal with. there is always that boundary you dont cross.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by TheSeeker(m): 5:07am On Nov 20, 2009
See as all of them dey flex muscle online as if dem fit stand their boyfriends when him don vex finish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since 3yrs I've Known Her, She Hasn't Stepped My Home Not Even Once! / Typical Warri Marriage!. Lol!. / Loving And Sweet Nick-names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.