Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation (1655 Views)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by TheSeeker(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2009
~Sissy~:

how stupid and immature. there are ways to avoid someone you dont like. if my male friend dont beat the stars out of him, then he would definitely have me to deal with. there is always that boundary you dont cross.
And because there are lines you don't cross, given that your boyfriend did what's wrong, so you'd support your male friend to beat your boyfriend up? Very very ironic! I guess this will call for another thread: your male friend or your boyfriend - who's more important? cool
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 20, 2009
@ topic

Too bad. Now he won't accept my offer for a foursome: my guy, him, his girl and I. Friends are there for a reason, you know.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by TheSeeker(m): 5:11am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

Too bad. Now he won't accept my offer for a foursome: my guy, him, his girl and I. Friends are there for a reason, you know.
Of course, I never would support that in any situation but would you break off your relationship because of that?
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 20, 2009
@ The Seeker

You see men are different from women and they deal with their personal beefs differently. For a man to hit another man, there must be a reason other than "I don't like him".

Anyways I can't say if I'd break up or I'c forgive him but I'll have to reflect on the type of person my man is.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by TheSeeker(m): 5:38am On Nov 20, 2009
michelin89:

@ The Seeker

You see men are different from women and they deal with their personal beefs differently. For a man to hit another man, there must be a reason other than "I don't like him".

Anyways I can't say if I'd break up or I'c forgive him but I'll have to reflect on the type of person my man is.
Exactly! The other posters aren't looking from this perspective, all they keep yapping is they'll break up bla bla bla. . . now I know I don't have to wonder when people question other people's knowledge about the word 'love'. If anyone could break up with their partner over that, then I question what their supposed love is about.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Sissy3(f): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2009
TheSeeker:

And because there are lines you don't cross, given that your boyfriend did what's wrong, so you'd support your male friend to beat your boyfriend up? Very very ironic! I guess this will call for another thread: your male friend or your boyfriend - who's more important? cool

matter of importance apart, he has no bloody right to lay his hand on my friend just cus he simply doesnt like him. there more polite ways to deal with someone you dont like
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by nedulity: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2009
The truth is, you would have 2 talk some sence in to the dud/babe cus they 2 wont like it if you do thesame to their friends either. so you both have 2 come to terms if he/she wants the, relationship they have 2 understand they got 2 accept you and the pple around you. And if they are not so comfortable with your friends; there are other ways to go about it you both can disscuss it and also come to terms on that 2 so it all has to deal with the level of trust he/she has in you cus if they reject your friends, they are rejecting you indirectly. and if there is somthing about your friend he/she doesnt like, well maybe they can help change that cus i beleive in this life, we come accross certian pple for a reason. and if your spouse can not accept this, then you show them the red card b4 them give person life injury.
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by sjkeri(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
i'd be pissed as in REAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY pissed(im never pissed by the way so,,,u get d idea). ill sit her down and talk to her. i really cnt take shit like that. im a jealous guy by nature but i wudnt go dt far. ill gve her a week or 2 away from me and let her clear her head and decide whether she wants me as a person or as her toy(cos i think dts d only reason ud attack sm1 for absolutely no reason).
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by TheSeeker(m): 2:13am On Nov 21, 2009
~Sissy~:

matter of importance apart, he has no bloody right to lay his hand on my friend just cus he simply doesnt like him. there more polite ways to deal with someone you dont like
Matter of importance has to be involved but in the long run. when you want to make a decision, you must put that into consideration. Sure, he doesn't have a right to lay hands on anyone, but what ever happened to your communication skills in your relationship?
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by yme1(f): 2:27am On Nov 21, 2009
i fashi the maga cheesy
i dont need to blow grammer about it grin
Re: Everybody, What Would You Do In This Situation by Sissy3(f): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2009
TheSeeker:

Matter of importance has to be involved but in the long run. when you want to make a decision, you must put that into consideration. Sure, he doesn't have a right to lay hands on anyone, but what ever happened to your communication skills in your relationship?

ofcourse we to have discuss it but the fact still remains i wouldnt take it lightly on him for hitting him especially if i met my friend before him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Never Marry Someone You Only Love / I Know We Both Needs It But We Are: Please Advice / Calm A Lady Down? Any Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.