Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is (7548 Views)

Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by pokipoki: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

Really?
A good mech will cost u from 10k. And will use a scanner apart from physical inspection. Please stop patronising all these kazeem, u will cry too much if u trust their judgement. Even me that's not a mech wount collect 3k/4k from u, am not a begger. Time is money. U wanna purchase a vehicle, something that can run into millions of naira and u saying u give mech 3k/4k, please dont come here later and cry foul o. We wount judge the kazeem lailai ...

cc: Kingreign

A Kazeem, knows the basic, when he inspects a car. He can check for leaking roofs, tell If an engine has been swapped before and can check the chassis. He can also check if an exhaust system is broken
So don't condemn .

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
NemzySeries:

carrying a mechanic frm ur hauz to a car stand especially if U're travelling frm 1 state to anoda wud still cost u cash but1 tink I'm sure abt d northerners is dat alil tip wud bring d best of d mechanic.....u fink itz easy getting 3/4k for doing almost notin? but on d orda hand it wud profit u ωєℓℓ, ordinarily I can ascertain a gud car if I see/test drive but it wud do more gud if a mechanic is involved in d inspection of engine related mataz @least so dat ur assurance on d car U're purchasing wud b full bar jst like nokia ba3

that line is really wrong.

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

Me am following this una love story o. Am waiting for pre wedding shoot, inside cityhood car mart

Tom Tom. No love story ô. Pre-wedding gini? grin
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by gly2ken: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
I almost bought a 406 from him some time mid 2016. People should know that buying a used car is like buying another man's trouble. Sometime in 2013 I bought a rav4(not from cityhood) and immediately I drove the car out from where I bought it, I discovered it was overheating and lead to my changing the engine. For 3 years now I am still enjoying the car. If you most buy used car remember to budget for initial repairs. My conclusion is that every used car being sold has an issue. The best thing to do is getting your car direct tokumbo.

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by memeluv(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
gly2ken:
I almost bought a 406 from him some time mid 2016. People should know that buying a used car is like buying another man's trouble. Sometime in 2013 I bought a rav4(not from cityhood) and immediately I drove the car out from where I bought it, I discovered it was overheating and lead to my changing the engine. For 3 years now I am still enjoying the car. If you most buy used car remember to budget for initial repairs. My conclusion is that every used car being sold has an issue. The best thing to do is getting your car direct tokumbo.
That's where full disclosure comes in bro. The buyer should know what he's buying, that way- you differentiate yourself from fraudsters and deceivers.

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
musco4me:

Na inside the snow white city Hood toaureg dey go stay...

The main wedding will take place inside dada motors and d honeymoon can take place inside one of his suv grin

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
MsDelilah:

Tom Tom. No love story ô. Pre-wedding gini? grin

Pre wedding photoshoot, where is mr lover boy sef, na me go dey help am toast again? grin

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by NemzySeries(m): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

Really?
A good mech will cost u from 10k. And will use a scanner apart from physical inspection. Please stop patronising all these kazeem, u will cry too much if u trust their judgement. Even me that's not a mech wount collect 3k/4k from u, am not a begger. Time is money. U wanna purchase a vehicle, something that can run into millions of naira and u saying u give mech 3k/4k, please dont come here later and cry foul o. We wount judge the kazeem lailai ...

cc: Kingreign
W're both on same page....tips vary, u cant compare tipping in d north & dat of d east as dsame....d northern man might almost do it even free 4 u if u kw aw to dialogue & b kinda hilarious in hausa h'll jst say bring anything but in d east or west itz different bkos itz wat av xperienced & datz y I went as low as 3/4k as example it may not necessarily b same @ ur ends or orda regions but I used such a low amount as Tip regarding d issue on ground since cityhood is in d north
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by NemzySeries(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

oga I kw wat I'm saying......provided d deal wuz done in d north mallam wud appreciate any xtra coin dat cums hiz way witout xtra sweat

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by NemzySeries(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

Oga, u funny too much...
fankz man, u kw dis kind of issue required gud application of wisdom in handling it & it ends dere.......d car is not outside d country so y no create & personal carryout d business instead of sending agents here & dere

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2016
NemzySeries:

W're both on same page....tips vary, u cant compare tipping in d north & dat of d east as dsame....d northern man might almost do it even free 4 u if u kw aw to dialogue & b kinda hilarious in hausa h'll jst say bring anything but in d east or west itz different bkos itz wat av xperienced & datz y I went as low as 3/4k as example it may not necessarily b same @ ur ends or orda regions but I used such a low amount as Tip regarding d issue on ground since cityhood is in d north

For this kind of work, u don't tip professionals like they are beggers. Anyway, its wat u pay for, u getting. Am sure they are bunch of hungry road side mechs

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by NemzySeries(m): 12:23am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:

For this kind of work, u don't tip professionals like they are beggers. Anyway, its wat u pay for, u getting. Am sure they are bunch of hungry road side mechs
I wish u understood were I'm coming frm

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 2:23am On Dec 28, 2016
princetom1:

The main wedding will take place inside dada motors and d honeymoon can take place inside one of his suv grin
lols.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

He will never understand, that's y he will still buy a lemon as car, even if he buys a car manageable, its not standard more than his knowledge. I remembered someone in this forum saying, 8 out of every used vehicle its a total crap, fact from experince. Some people need to upgrade their understanding of what's called pre purchase inspection.

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ogokam: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
It's indeed a pity that Cityhood is going through all this ridicule especially from people who have never had a dealing with him but are trolling him. I have bought 2 cars from Dada based on recommendations of people on this forum. I do not regret buying them. These cars are a Lexus rx300 and an Acura TL car.

Of a truth, I carried out repairs on these cars to bring them up to my taste and since they were registered cars, you sure won't expect a miracle but I love the cars. They hardly break down.

I think people should give him an opportunity to really explain himself cos I was informed the guy demanding for a refund actually crashed the highlander once. Am not a judge but we need Dada's story instead of trolls messing up his thread, calling him a fraud and scammer.

Am based in Lagos and have never been to Kaduna to buy my cars. Cityhood handled everything down to the deliveries. I hope he bounces back from this sad experience.

I will still have dealings with him like I have with Medube of Nairaland whom I have never met but has proved that people of integrity and honesty still exist on this forum.

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
Isoryt. Kwantinue. grin
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by chidi4sam(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
ogokam:
It's indeed a pity that Cityhood is going through all this ridicule especially from people who have never had a dealing with him but are trolling him. I have bought 2 cars from Dada based on recommendations of people on this forum. I do not regret buying them. These cars are a Lexus rx300 and an Acura TL car.

Of a truth, I carried out repairs on these cars to bring them up to my taste and since they were registered cars, you sure won't expect a miracle but I love the cars. They hardly break down.

I think people should give him an opportunity to really explain himself cos I was informed the guy demanding for a refund actually crashed the highlander once. Am not a judge but we need Dada's story instead of trolls messing up his thread, calling him a fraud and scammer.

Am based in Lagos and have never been to Kaduna to buy my cars. Cityhood handled everything down to the deliveries. I hope he bounces back from this sad experience.

I will still have dealings with him like I have with Medube of Nairaland whom I have never met but has proved that people of integrity and honesty still exist on this forum.

Cityhood was good and not fraudulent before now as some people like you can attest to that. But he suddenly allowed greed and insincerity cost him his business. How can he claim ignorant of all the faults this car in has and labeled it "buy and drive". A car I spent over 2M to buy yet it has not served me for a day. I asked him if there's any issue with the car he said no. I asked of so many things he said they were all ok. I have carried out repairs that cost me close to 200k on this same car. I'm not asking him to refund me money for the car. I have moved on. Just want ppl to knw he is not what he was or what he claimed to be. I paid extra 230k but he never did the car tracking, and has refused to send me back the money. The only money he sent to me was 30k because of the fake plate number he did for me. Now tell me how happy you want me to be. Let him come out openly and defend himself than keeping mute. It won't solve this issue.

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by gbadaniyi(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
For your next auto key duplication and remote programming, and comprehensive auto diagnosis call saabtechkeys on 08077983808., 08022667966 we will be there in no time www. saabtechkeys. com

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ogokam: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
chidi4sam:

Cityhood was good and not fraudulent before now as some people like you can attest to that. But he suddenly allowed greed and insincerity cost him his business. How can he claim ignorant of all the faults this car in has and labeled it "buy and drive". A car I spent over 2M to buy yet it has not served me for a day. I asked him if there's any issue with the car he said no. I asked of so many things he said they were all ok. I have carried out repairs that cost me close to 200k on this same car. I'm not asking him to refund me money for the car. I have moved on. Just want ppl to knw he is not what he was or what he claimed to be. I paid extra 230k but he never did the car tracking, and has refused to send me back the money. The only money he sent to me was 30k because of the fake plate number he did for me. Now tell me how happy you want me to be. Let him come out openly and defend himself than keeping mute. It won't solve this issue.

Still my point. He ought to let us know what really happened than being mute. Not all businesses are concluded 100%. It's unfortunate how this one turned out and you have the right to cry foul. Am lucky. It is well.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ogokam: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
musco4me:
Isoryt. Kwantinue. grin

Yes I will while you continue trolling people on the forum. A wonderful past time if I may add. grin grin grin
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 4:27am On Dec 29, 2016
ogokam:

Yes I will while you continue trolling people on the forum. A wonderful past time if I may add. grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3538667/cityhood-dada-motors-wont-refund/8
Oga, read and see another case of BMW x5.
Why hasn't he come to clear all these??
Yes, he was good wen he started newly, but later changed!!!!!
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ogokam: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2016
musco4me:
https://www.nairaland.com/3538667/cityhood-dada-motors-wont-refund/8
Oga, read and see another case of BMW x5.
Why hasn't he come to clear all these??
Yes, he was good wen he started newly, but later changed!!!!!

Why don't you do the reading for some of us who are quite busy and not logged on NL 24/7 cos of one person? You get time! We are on the same page with regard to his breaking his silence on these issues but unfortunately, it seems he has AWOLed from Nairaland altogether. cool
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Roverguy: 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
City hood is second to an armed robber. Be ware guys
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by diportivo: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Roverguy:
City hood is second to an armed robber. Be ware guys

this dude just sabi cityhood ni sha cry

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Roverguy: 6:24am On Nov 24, 2019
City hood d scammer !!!!!

super clean registered 2001 Honda Baby Boy 750k / 2015 Model Benz E350 Toks Full Option Selling Cheap And Fast / Price Reduced ...........Tokunbo 07/08 Acura Mdx : Cheap Cheap Cheap ..