Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is (7551 Views)

Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by uboma(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2016
ThugBoat:
Lol. I am also coming to state how he scammed I and my friend by selling us a dead vehicle in June... Funny Enough, when we received the vehicle, it was jerking. When we told him about the jerking, he said that we knew that the car just covered a long distance and probably just needs fuel. My Brothers, we spent over 250k fixing this vehicle to no avail. We changed almost all the vehicle parts from fuel pump to brain box. Yet the car couldn't work. Funny enough, I not know how the car was driven to Port-Harcourt but we couldn't drive it for one day as it was jerking and was nearly causing accidents. When one problem seems to be fixed, another mysteriously comes up. Did I also mention that the vehicle was converted from RHD to LHD and he didn't mention it to us. Till date, the vehicle is just parked in my compound decorating the house. This failed transaction severed my relationship with my good friend and benefactor as I recommended Cityhood and till date my friend believe that I connived with Cityhood to dupe him. The car is a Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor...

Open a new thread and narrate your ordeal.

13 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AgentGoat: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Suen should close auto section enough of all this shiit?!!

3 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AgentGoat: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2016
MsDelilah:
Nna eh, Cityhood, it's like your village people are dancing Awilo with your destiny.

Nawa for you o! angry

Good morning
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by cosade(m): 7:58am On Dec 27, 2016
chidi4sam:
@thugboat, if you guys had raise a topic on how he scammed you guys since July, others wouldn't have fallen a prey to him. I just had my deal with him about 4weeks ago. No one has ever said bad thing about him for over 3years I have been following his topics on LN. We need to expose ppl like him for others to learn from our mistakes. He's truly not what he portrays to be.

chidi4sam:
For me, I was a victim too. It am too busy now to open a tread on how I was given a dead 2003 highlander by citihood. I paid 1.8M to citihood to deliver a car he claimed was almost toks only to be disappointed by what he delivered. I have never read any negative news here on NL about citihood and that's why I had the trust and confidence he would deliver as promised. The mileage he claimed was 146 was way far above it. The whole electrical components were not working. Fuel pump was bad. I paid him for tracking he never did it and has refused to refund me. He registered th car wrongly without engine number. In FRSC data base, the plate no is given to a V/wagen saloon car and had expired since 2013. Well, by next week I shall bring to light my whole dealings with citihood. I don't regret ever dealing with him but I want others to learn from me. I had trust on him but he disappointed.

This is getting very complex and intriguing!

This car is the one sold to Mr. Obasi in July 2016

https://www.nairaland.com/3237223/congrt-mr-obasi.from-port-harcourt

Sold same vehicle to OP four weeks ago

https://www.nairaland.com/3483019/neat-reg-toyota-highllander-jeep

And again, it was readvertised for sale on December 11, 2016.
Cityhood advertised a car he already sold!

https://www.nairaland.com/3512496/neat-reg-toyota-highlander-jeep

I observed two people complained that the Engine numbers in vehicles they bought differ from what is on vehicle documents.

I also noted that another said the number plate on the vehicle sold to him was allocated to another vehicle in FRSC's records.

It is obvious that with these prima-facie evidence that this guy's intention is clear, and is simply to defraud Nairalanders.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Roverguy: 8:11am On Dec 27, 2016
Guys I recide in Zaria where cityhood or crook stays. I can confirm that he is a confirmed fraudster

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2016
what took you so long to talk?
Roverguy:
Guys I recide in Zaria where cityhood or crook stays. I can confirm that he is a confirmed fraudster

11 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Roverguy: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2016
The last time I visited this site was quite long
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by project8(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2016
musco4me:
Have u seen His comments
Some ppl are already putting ' buyers beware' in most of his adverts. He is already out of business. Do u think any Nairalander will buy from him again?? grin grin
yea u are right except if the person is cursed if not i dnt see him getting any victim on nairaland again.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by uboma(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Roverguy:

Why do you conclude so?

It is not enough to label him a confirmed fraudster.

Do you have a first hand experience or you know someone who has been scammed by him.

Share your story here
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 8:51am On Dec 27, 2016
project8:
yea u are right except if the person is cursed if not i dnt see him getting any victim on nairaland again.
hahahaha. I would HV been a victim. I HV concluded plans for him to send down Honda Odyssey for me. But wen I was chatting with him, I really noticed he is nt straight forward. Dats why I didn't buy again but I noticed someone here later bought the 'Casket'

5 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Coolgent(m): 9:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Oh Lord i thank you for guidance otherwise i could have transact business with cityhood abi na robinhood.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2016
NemzySeries:
I tink d best way of resolving dis scamming/scammers issues between buyers & dealers is by physically going to d car stand & inspecting d car especially wen itz within d country......all datz required is few days frm work(weekend), lodge in a small hotel & den locate d car stand but b4 getting to d dealer get a gud mechanic arnd & tell him u nid him to help u ascertain d health of d car U're abt purchasing & afterwards tip him sum change letz say 3k/4k & all dis wahala wud b over but sitting in ur comfort zone & doing online deals for cars witin d country ain't cool

Oga, u funny o and wicked at same time, u will tip a good mechanic 3k/4k? Chai,,, kazeems has spoil Nigeria. Am sure u will buy vehicles that are worse than if u go alone. Shit

cc: GAZZUZZ

2 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ekanDamie: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2016
WHAT AMAZES ME IN ALL THIS THREADS IS THAT, ALL OF U HAVE MILLIONS BUT NONE OF YOU HAVE ACTION. WHAT WILL IT COST U TO PAY SOMEONE 50K TO BEAT THE GUY UP OR TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HIM. U ALL ARE BUSY OPENINNG UP THREADS LIKE ITS EASY TO COUGH OUT MILLIONS. I DONT PITY YALL O, SEEMS U GUYS DONT MIND D CARTON HE IS SELLING TO YALL.

10 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by mrsage(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

Oga, u funny o and wicked at same time, u will tip a good mechanic 3k/4k? Chai,,, kazeems has spoil Nigeria. Am sure u will buy vehicles that are worse than if u go alone. Shit

No. Just last month. I gave a mechanic 3k to help me inspect a car. He gave his honest opinion and I didn't buy.

1 Like

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ekanDamie: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2016
uboma:

Why do you conclude so?

It is not enough to label him a confirmed fraudster.

Do you have a first hand experience or you know someone who has been scammed by him.

Share your story here
if you want to be proactive, be proactive well. how many people with proof havnt u seen on citihood fraud. d guy is not even denying it.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2016
mrsage:

No. Just last month. I gave a mechanic 3k to help me inspect a car. He gave his honest opinion and I didn't buy.

He is a quack. 100% sure.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by project8(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2016
musco4me:
hahahaha. I would HV been a victim. I HV concluded plans for him to send down Honda Odyssey for me. But wen I was chatting with him, I really noticed he is nt straight forward. Dats why I didn't buy again but I noticed someone here later bought the 'Casket'
congrats bro .i ave come to conclude its beta to buy witva dealer u can see an who is closer to u incase of any issue than to buy online...
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by dljbd1(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
And come to think I would have bought a ride for the new year from this dude. Thank God for patience. cry
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Caveatemptor(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2016
This cityhood guy reminds me of the guy in this thread-

https://www.nairaland.com/2913809/case-fraud-against-chucky234#42634441
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AntiWailer: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2016
Polyestar:

You're a fool!

You're compound fool!

You're a vertical fool!

You're an adjacent fool!

And you must also be a horizontal fool to think 1.8m is too cheap for a Nigerian used vehicle .

Categorical fool!!! angry

Your poverty mind is out of this world.

Listen up, You can't get my used in Nigeria ride for less than 9Million.

You can come for inspection if you stay in Lagos.

Carry your frustration else where. I am not responsible for your predicament and stay out of my lane please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AntiWailer: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

i am a curious learner. ..please how much would you pay such a driver?
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by uboma(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2016
ekanDamie:

if you want to be proactive, be proactive well. how many people with proof havnt u seen on citihood fraud. d guy is not even denying it.

Roverguy claims to reside in the same city with cityhood and also that cityhood is a confirmed fraudster.

I simply asked for evidence to back up his claims and you are here exposing your low IQ.

The more negative reports backed up with proofs against cityhood,the more unsuspecting buyers will be alerted not to transact with him. This is the reason I asked for further proofs (and this proof must not necessarily be first hand experience but from the experience of others which he has privy to) from Roverguy to back up his claim.

If you still don't get it (which I doubt you will) then I can't explain it any further to you.

2 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2016
Polyestar:

You're a fool!

You're compound fool!

You're a vertical fool!

You're an adjacent fool!

And you must also be a horizontal fool to think 1.8m is too cheap for a Nigerian used vehicle.

Categorical fool!!! angry

abeg take am easy oga. ...but I won't lie, your post made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Polyestar(m): 10:30am On Dec 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

Your poverty mind is out of this world.

Listen up !!, You can't get my used in Nigeria ride for less than 9Million.

You can come for inspection if you stay in Lagos.

Carry your frustration else where I am not responsible for your predicament and please if you don't mind, stay out of my lane.
If you have common sense you should know that even a brand new car starts losing value immediately the first user makes full payment for it. Is the tokunbo value of the car in question above 2.5m? So how is 1.8m too cheap for its Nigerian-used version?
I know people like you; all mouth but no ten kobo. You don't have a car. If at all you do, it's a 1982 old Mitsubishi you inherited from your dad.

You're a historical fool!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Polyestar(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2016
soletar:

abeg take am easy oga. ...but I won't lie, your post made me laugh.
Sorry jare. That guy is too arrogant.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by AntiWailer: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2016
Polyestar:

If you have common sense you should know that even a brand new car starts losing value immediately the first user makes full payment for it. Is the tokunbo value of the car in question above 2.5m? So how is 1.8m too cheap for its Nigerian-used version?
I know people like you; all mouth but no ten kobo. You don't have a car. If at all you do, it's a 1982 old Mitsubishi you inherited from your dad.

You're a historical fool!

Cars not car.

Most of them are your dream. If you work hard you might afford the least of them.

I will rather stay a f00l like this than be as wretched and as frustrated as you are.

You can jump inside a lagoon, I don't care.

That your analysis of pay for car it loses value is typical of a struggling dude.

Stop buying useless and smoking cars and don't waste your life, 2017 can be better.

No wonder he went crazy, he must have thought a Toyota Highlander Limited Edition is almost the same thing as a Bull Dog or Maxima.

Broke dude forming wise. Of what use is your wisdom in penury.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ekanDamie: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2016
uboma:

Roverguy claims to reside in the same city with cityhood and also that cityhood is a confirmed fraudster.

I simply asked for evidence to back up his claims and you are here exposing your low IQ.

The more negative reports backed up with proofs against cityhood,the more unsuspecting buyers will be alerted not to transact with him. This is the reason I asked for further proofs (and this proof must not necessarily be first hand experience but from the experience of others which he has privy to) from Roverguy to back up his claim.

If you still don't get it (which I doubt you will) then I can't explain it any further to you.
d last I checked, u are a mod even tho not for autos section but u guys should know what to do. d guy should be made to answer this query or his moniker taken down.
cos as we speak he's busy opening more threads to sell to some Nigerians who would not bother to do research. asking for more proof is not d deal breaker,
stoping him is Mr/Mrs IQ reloaded.

1 Like

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by uboma(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2016
ekanDamie:

d last I checked, u are a mod even tho not for autos section but u guys should know what to do. d guy should be made to answer this query or his moniker taken down.
cos as we speak he's busy opening more threads to sell to some Nigerians who would not bother to do research. asking for more proof is not d deal breaker,
stoping him is Mr/Mrs IQ reloaded.

And how do you propose we stop him?

In the other thread, cityhood has been given an ultimatum or risk loosing all his adverts.

Your low IQ is indeed legendary.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ekanDamie: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2016
uboma:

And how do you propose we stop him?

In the other thread, cityhood has been given an ultimatum or risk loosing all his adverts.

Your low IQ is indeed legendary.
what's it with u and dis low IQ stuff. if ur so much of a genius, u wunt be moderating on NL.
go back to ur duty post n gwan lock threads pls.

6 Likes

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2016
soletar:

i am a curious learner. ..please how much would you pay such a driver?

Driver?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Model Benz E350 Toks Full Option Selling Cheap And Fast / Price Reduced ...........Tokunbo 07/08 Acura Mdx : Cheap Cheap Cheap .. / 2002 Rav4 For 1.65m,4runner For 1.55m,sienna Xle 2004 For 2.3m,new Arrivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.