Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is (7550 Views)

Cityhood Dada Motors Is Not To Be Trusted! / Challenges I Faced After Buying A Car From Cityhood Dada Motors / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2016
ekanDamie:

what's it with u and dis low IQ stuff. if ur so much of a genius, u wunt be moderating on NL.
go back to ur duty post n gwan lock threads pls.

I don't think u are following the whole story
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by uboma(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
ekanDamie:

what's it with u and dis low IQ stuff. if ur so much of a genius, u wunt be moderating on NL.
go back to ur duty post n gwan lock threads pls.

While I go back to my duty post, you can go play with sand along with your mates, boy!
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by uboma(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

I don't think u are following the whole story

Please allow ekanDamie to keep exposing his low IQ.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

Driver?

Mechanic I meant. I love learning from others and I have been trying to buy a car for a while. Thanks
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by jedisco(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
As I stated on the other thread, he is not to be trusted.
My regret was the fuel and time I wasted in going to see a lemon he posted here.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
mrsage:

No. Just last month. I gave a mechanic 3k to help me inspect a car. He gave his honest opinion and I didn't buy.

I have been offered 170,000 to just say a lemon was ok. A few months ago I was offered 75,000 to say a corrola 1999 was ok. There's a lot of temptation out there.

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
MsDelilah:
Nna eh, Cityhood, it's like your village people are dancing Awilo with your destiny.

Nawa for you o! angry

Yellow paw paw..

See thighs..
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
MsDelilah:
Nna eh, Cityhood, it's like your village people are dancing Awilo with your destiny.

Nawa for you o! angry
not easy to fish you out.... except for your weaknesses Lewis Hamilton..... Mercedes Benz etc
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Bobmaintain: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
NgcoboP:

not easy to fish you out.... except for your weaknesses Lewis Hamilton..... Mercedes Benz etc

Is she the former MissMercedes and LadyMercedes?
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by nurey(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
Abeg where is the guy that bought an European Accord that was converted from manual to auto?

let him come and tell us his story

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
nurey:
Abeg where is the guy that bought an European Accord that was converted from manual to auto?

let him come and tell us his story
Mr Mohr.
I wish he can come here to tell us how he handled his own carton
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by memeluv(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
musco4me:
Mr Mohr.
I doubt that his story is going to be different from this
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
NgcoboP:

Clap for yourself. Finding me is an achievement for you? Now that you've found me, what next?

Love for Formula One and Mercedes-Benz is a weakness? Do you even know what weakness means? Smh
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by diportivo: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

I have been offered 170,000 to just say a lemon was ok. A few months ago I was offered 75,000 to say a corrola 1999 was ok. There's a lot of temptation out there.

Everybody has a price

Na small remain....dem go still talk say make u name ur price....and u will

grin grin grin grin grin

musco4me:
Mr Mohr.

I like d carton part

Converted carton angry

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
diportivo:

Everybody has a price

grin grin grin grin grin

I like d carton part

Converted carton angry

Then you do not know me.

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
MsDelilah:

Clap for yourself. Finding me is an achievement for you? Now that you've found me, what next?

Love for Formula One and Mercedes-Benz is a weakness? Do you even know what weakness means? Smh
uncontrollable desires... and passion. seems you need a dictionary
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
NgcoboP:

uncontrollable desires... and passion. seems you need a dictionary

No, honey, YOU need one.

Please don't bother replying cos I won't respond.

Happy Holidays.
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
MsDelilah:

No, honey, YOU need one.

Please don't bother replying cos I won't respond.

Happy Holidays.
sassy girl...head my advice... like you always do
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by diportivo: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Then you do not know me.

If u take my post serious

then u do not know me Bros

Pun was definitely intended

No offence sir
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by mcdokwe(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

Your poverty mind is out of this world.

Listen up, You can't get my used in Nigeria ride for less than 9Million.

You can come for inspection if you stay in Lagos.

Carry your frustration else where. I am not responsible for your predicament and stay out of my lane please.
bro, abeg I need like 100k abeg make I take put for business. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by pokipoki: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
NemzySeries:
I tink d best way of resolving dis scamming/scammers issues between buyers & dealers is by physically going to d car stand & inspecting d car especially wen itz within d country......all datz required is few days frm work(weekend), lodge in a small hotel & den locate d car stand but b4 getting to d dealer get a gud mechanic arnd & tell him u nid him to help u ascertain d health of d car U're abt purchasing & afterwards tip him sum change letz say 3k/4k & all dis wahala wud b over but sitting in ur comfort zone & doing online deals for cars witin d country ain't cool
Well.said bro!!!

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
diportivo:

If u take my post serious

then u do not know me Bros

Pun was definitely intended

No offence sir

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4374191_img20160928135402_pnge6f250b6886917567f44e668c86eafd5
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by pokipoki: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
musco4me:
Have u seen His comments
Some ppl are already putting ' buyers beware' in most of his adverts. He is already out of business. Do u think any Nairalander will buy from him again?? grin grin
Like all the.previous fraudsters, he will.assume a new identity. grin grin grin
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by ehissi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
chidi4sam:
HE ADVERTISED THIS https://www.nairaland.com/3483019/neat-reg-toyota-highllander-jeep.

THE CAR I NEGOTIATED WITH HIM IS THE TOYOTA HIGHLANDER OF 1.950M. AFTER CONSULTING HIM, WE FINALISED THE PRICE TO BE 1.8M. TRULY SPEAKING, THE EXTERIOR AND THE INTERIOR OF THE CAR IS CLEAN BUT THE TRANSMISSION AND ALL THE ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS ARE DEAD.

I ASKED HIM THE REASON WHY THE OWNER WAS SELLING HE TOLD ME THE OWNER WANT TO UPGRADE. I ASKED FOR THE MAINTENANCE HISTORY HE TOLD ME THERE IS NO FAULT ON THE RIDE. THAT IT IS BUY AND DRIVE. BECAUSE OF SO MANY TESTIMONIES ABOUT HIM ON AUTO SECTION, I DECIDED TO GO WITH HIM.

BEFORE YOU CRITICISE ME, I HAD GIVEN MONEY TO MY UNCLE IN USA LAST YEAR TO DELIVER A CAR TO ME BUT I AM YET TO HEAR FROM HIM SINCE THEN. THAT IS WHY I DECIDED TO GO WITH SOMEONE SO MUCH TRUSTED HERE. SINCE THE CAR ARRIVED, IT HAS BEEN FROM ONE ELECTRICAL FAULT TO ANOTHER. THE DASH BOARD HAS BEEN CHANGED, THE FUEL PUMP HAS BEEN CHANGED, THE LIGHTING FITTINGS HAS ALL BEEN WORKED ON AND THE TRANSMISSION IS SO BAD.

I ASKED HIM OF THE MILEAGE, HE SAID IT WAS 146 BUT WHEN HE DELIVERED THE CAR, IT WAS FAR ABOVE WHAT HE MENTION. APERT FROM THE 1.8M I PAID, I ALSO PAID HIM 230K TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER, DVD, REVERSE CAMERA, REGISTRATION.

TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, CITIHOOD DID ONLY THE DVD AND REVERSE CAMERA. THE REGISTRATION HE DID WAS FAKE. THE PLATE NO WAS SHOWING V/WAGEN INSTEAD OF HIGHLANDER. AND WHEN I WENT TO INSURANCE OFFICE TO CONFIRM MY PLATE NUMBER, I WAS TOLD THE PLATE NUMBER HAS EXPIRED SINCE 2013.

THE CAR TRACKER I PAID FOR WAS NOT INSTALLED AND SINCE THEN, HE HAS REFUSED TO REFUND THE CASH I PAID TO HIM. I KNOW I MIGHT NOT ACTUALLY GET MY MONEY BACK BUT I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THIS GUY IS NOT SINCERE NOR TRUSTWORTHY.

I WONDER WHY SOMEONE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCE SUCH FROM HIM ALL THESE WHILE BEFORE WE BECAME VICTIMS. I HAVE SPENT CLOSE TO 150K EXTRA ON A RIDE I PAID OVER 2M ON WHICH SHOULD BE AS COOL AS HE DESCRIBED. WHEN I TOLD HIM OF ALL THE EXPERIENCE I HAVE ENCOUNTERED ON THE SAID CAR, HE DENIED HE NEVER NOTICED THEY EXISTED.

I FAILED TO MENTION THE WINDOW SWITCHES WERE NOT WORKING TOO. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THE RIDE IS THE CLEANNESS. I SHALL UPLOAD MY WATSPP CHAT WITH HIM HERE WHEN I CHARGE MY PHONE.

Please, it is Cityhood and not citihood......
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2016
diportivo:

Everybody has a price

grin grin grin grin grin

I like d carton part
Over pimped casket.

Converted carton angry
Over pimped casket
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by diportivo: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2016

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by diportivo: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
mcdokwe:
bro, abeg I need like 100k abeg make I take put for business. Thanks in anticipation

Bible says "ask,and it shall be given u to u"

I like ur spirit bro

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by NemzySeries(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

Oga, u funny o and wicked at same time, u will tip a good mechanic 3k/4k? Chai,,, kazeems has spoil Nigeria. Am sure u will buy vehicles that are worse than if u go alone. Shit

cc: GAZZUZZ
carrying a mechanic frm ur hauz to a car stand especially if U're travelling frm 1 state to anoda wud still cost u cash but1 tink I'm sure abt d northerners is dat alil tip wud bring d best of d mechanic.....u fink itz easy getting 3/4k for doing almost notin? but on d orda hand it wud profit u ωєℓℓ, ordinarily I can ascertain a gud car if I see/test drive but it wud do more gud if a mechanic is involved in d inspection of engine related mataz @least so dat ur assurance on d car U're purchasing wud b full bar jst like nokia ba3
Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
NemzySeries:

carrying a mechanic frm ur hauz to a car stand especially if U're travelling frm 1 state to anoda wud still cost u cash but1 tink I'm sure abt d northerners is dat alil tip wud bring d best of d mechanic.....u fink itz easy getting 3/4k for doing almost notin? but on d orda hand it wud profit u ωєℓℓ, ordinarily I can ascertain a gud car if I see/test drive but it wud do more gud if a mechanic is involved in d inspection of engine related mataz @least so dat ur assurance on d car U're purchasing wud b full bar jst like nokia ba3

Really?
A good mech will cost u from 10k. And will use a scanner apart from physical inspection. Please stop patronising all these kazeem, u will cry too much if u trust their judgement. Even me that's not a mech wount collect 3k/4k from u, am not a begger. Time is money. U wanna purchase a vehicle, something that can run into millions of naira and u saying u give mech 3k/4k, please dont come here later and cry foul o. We wount judge the kazeem lailai ...

cc: Kingreign

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
NemzySeries:

Oga, u funny too much...

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by princetom1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
MsDelilah:

Me am following this una love story o. Am waiting for pre wedding shoot, inside cityhood car mart

Re: Citihood Dada Joseph Is Not Sincere And Trustworthy As We Thought He Is by musco4me: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
princetom1:

Me am following this una love story o. Am waiting for pre wedding shoot, inside cityhood car mart
Na inside the snow white city Hood toaureg dey go stay...

super clean registered 2001 Honda Baby Boy 750k / 2015 Model Benz E350 Toks Full Option Selling Cheap And Fast / Price Reduced ...........Tokunbo 07/08 Acura Mdx : Cheap Cheap Cheap ..