Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,469 members, 7,850,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Grateful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grateful (1820 Views)

"I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) / / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grateful by Chipappii(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
KafohVee:
If I've offended anyone with this post, I'm sorry.. It's bad I allowed my emotions take over me blindly.. But in a way, all the replies I got this night, no matter what was said, actually made me feel a bit better.. Thank you guys.. I appreciate a whole lot

Are you from Agulu
Re: Grateful by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chipappii:

Are you from Agulu
Yes
Re: Grateful by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Grateful by Chipappii(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
KafohVee:
Yes

Kul. Are u back for xmas?
Re: Grateful by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
JoshuaSamuraiX:
First you neéd to delete the guys numbér.

Start taking care of yourself. making new friends by being open, male n female are welcome.

Please dont go in a néw relationship now, you will hurt yourself n the new guy.

Start developing new hobby n I suggest u listen to good music not sad music

You can go to www.freeallmusic.ltd, they got all the album u can think of from 1900s to present às long its from a Uk or USA record label. Access the site with UC Browsér not UC mini. Please I want u to download this 4 Onerepublic album from the site or any other site you know

1. Dreaming out oud
2. Native
3. Waking Up
4. Oh my my

Those 4 album are by onerepublic, it will help you out of depression. I just have to type this immediately I saw the message, trust me!
Tnx a lot dearie. I won't forget
Re: Grateful by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chipappii:

Kul. Are u back for xmas?
Yes
Re: Grateful by Chipappii(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
KafohVee:
Yes

Kul. I'm from Awgbu shaa. We be neighbors, I don't know if you know Awgbu

1 Like

Re: Grateful by torqque7(m): 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
KafohVee:
I'm sorry if I acting so desperate.. If you take a walk in my shoes, maybe you'd understand better. I searched for a more better section, I saw none.. I'm not happy this post is under romance because it's not what I need

I know how you feel..I just broke up with my fiance too and it hurts like mad,I even tried bleeping other girls to get my mind off her but it didn't work. The good thing is its just a faze and it'll pass ok,,you'll survive it.
Re: Grateful by Adudavidlee(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
KafohVee:
I don't know how to go about this, but I'll just have to start from somewhere.. I'm Vivy Okafor.. 300lvl political science student, University of Nigeria Nsukka...
I've been going through emotional problems, one thing I don't know how to do well is copying with emotional issues.. I simply break down in tears..
For the past 4weeks+ I've been in a sorry state, I suffered a bad break. And it's something I can't seem to get over.. I went online, seeking solution and from one online article, distractions aids moving on after suffering a break up.. I'm laying my pride and everything aside as I write this, I'm someone so shy, I really don't know how to associate with people, I don't flow so well, I don't start up conversation first until someone walks up to me and say "hello" first.. I go on whatsapp, I check on my EX, he's always online 24/7, I know he's moved on. He actually did the break up, he said he needed someone better.. I just need friends, I need people I can talk to, I need people I can rely on, confined in. I need friends to help me pass through this rough phase of mine.. I'm not just making up stories, I swear on my life. My Facebook ID is Vee Vee.. I'm just sorry for being so desperate, I feel suicidal

Let's me help u get over the situation
Re: Grateful by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Grateful by SafeDavid(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
You too will no go and break somebody's heart abi? grin
Re: Grateful by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Checking up on him is not going to lift your spirits in any way shape or form. Maybe he felt suffocated and that cannot be a good thing in a relationship. No one can fix heartbreak unfortunately with time the pain will ease. First you need to find a hobby not a distraction but an actual pursuit. What will you do when you finish University? There is a book called Six Pillars of Self Esteem the best way to understand how we come across to others is to first understand and accept outselves. Without self worth and achieving a good balance we will keep making the same mistakes.
Re: Grateful by pennytrate: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
KafohVee:
I'm sorry if I acting so desperate.. If you take a walk in my shoes, maybe you'd understand better. I searched for a more better section, I saw none.. I'm not happy this post is under romance because it's not what I need

•• → I'll only deem taking a walk in ya shoes, if u rock an Alexander McQueen angry °°
Re: Grateful by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 27, 2016
torqque7:

I know how you feel..I just broke up with my fiance too and it hurts like mad,I even tried bleeping other girls to get my mind off her but it didn't work. The good thing is its just a faze and it'll pass ok,,you'll survive it.

Fiancee ke ? Omo this your own pass me oh !
Re: Grateful by amos407020(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2016
KafohVee:
If I've offended anyone with this post, I'm sorry.. It's bad I allowed my emotions take over me blindly.. But in a way, all the replies I got this night, no matter what was said, actually made me feel a bit better.. Thank you guys.. I appreciate a whole lot
No need to feel abashed, neither do you owe some online entity, an apology.

This by my perception; pass you off as a very pliant person. What ever means or medium you choose to seek friends or solicit help, is of no one's business, so long it's within the precept of aptness. So, allow the ripple of high-spirit palpate the inner chamber of your worries. And don't compound your execrable situate with their otiose shenanigans.

now to the matter on ground; the genesis of the emotional quagmire you're enmeshed in, is as a result of too much undeserving accrual of IMPORTANCE to one human. You substituted rationality with egregious mindset that your alleged BF, is your all, thus made yourself a fertile situs for lascivious predators to have field day.
Now, go read up on stoicism, while at it, work on your self esteem and your emotion.

I seldom post on this fora, but I felt obliged to post bcs of your susceptibility, and state of origin. So, you know, before you choose to heed or disregard.

On the flipside, I have my junior sis in your school. You can hangout with her if you feel lonely or want to relate.
Or you can choose to talk to me personally on wymanconnect@yahoo.com
Re: Grateful by BabaRamota1980: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2016
KafohVee:
I don't know how to go about this, but I'll just have to start from somewhere.. I'm Vivy Okafor.. 300lvl political science student, University of Nigeria Nsukka...
I've been going through emotional problems, one thing I don't know how to do well is copying with emotional issues.. I simply break down in tears..
For the past 4weeks+ I've been in a sorry state, I suffered a bad break. And it's something I can't seem to get over.. I went online, seeking solution and from one online article, distractions aids moving on after suffering a break up.. I'm laying my pride and everything aside as I write this, I'm someone so shy, I really don't know how to associate with people, I don't flow so well, I don't start up conversation first until someone walks up to me and say "hello" first.. I go on whatsapp, I check on my EX, he's always online 24/7, I know he's moved on. He actually did the break up, he said he needed someone better.. I just need friends, I need people I can talk to, I need people I can rely on, confined in. I need friends to help me pass through this rough phase of mine.. I'm not just making up stories, I swear on my life. My Facebook ID is Vee Vee.. I'm just sorry for being so desperate, I feel suicidal

Hello VeeVee,
Its nice to see you here. You have come to the right place and this is a bigvfamily, we share love and friendship, lots of humour here, pain as well. I love stories, simply because I was taught that story is the fabric of life, it is what connect humanity. Our grandparents in village will tell stories of far far away lands....some they have never been to but they paint a land of fantasy to ignite our imagination and expand our awareness beyond the visible horizons. Tonight, Im going to tell a story to you.

There once lived a great mystic known far and wide. Parents would send their children to him for tutelage and training in the secret orders of the ancients. One of his favorite students was a young and curious acolyte keen on observation and probing to get understanding. The two were out one day going on foot to a village farther away. To prepare his acolyte the teacher instructed that he will observe many troubling events along the way but should be patient and not ask questions until they arrived at their destination.

Before they had lost sight of the temple behind them the acolyte was already asking questions about some freak specie of frog he saw on the footpath. When they entered the gates of the first town on their path the teacher called for a break and restock of refreshments. They stopped at the bean cake stall and as they were making purchases a beggar with pan in hand saw them and approached to beg for food. After filling their sacks the teacher paid for the few bean cakes left in the tray. He then stepped past the hungry beggar to the dusty road outside and emptied the bean cake into the dust. A look of sadness overtook the beggar. His acolyte was disturbed and was struggling hard not to ask questions...he finally could not hold it in any longer and asked why his teacher had shown such cruelty. The teacher cast a glance at him and remained mumm. They continued on their journey.

They entered gates of next town and a young man came running to and begging them to lend him hands for just few minutes and lean against the outer wall of his house so he could set the bricks and mortart for the inner wall and save the wall and the house from collapsing. The teacher followed the youngman, acolyte picked up the rear. Soon they reached the house. The outer was leaning away and close to coming apart and would, in that eventuality, tear the inner wall off its foundation and destroy the home. The teacher studied the house, he paused, then picked up a hammer nearby and started to strike on the wall, old dried bricks flying off in all directions as the outer wall crashed down and exposed the house to the open. He then put the hammer down and grabbed his acolyte to continue their journey, the house owner stood there too shocked to move or say anything, just frozen in place.
Acolyte is confused about what just happened and in disbelief but enraged, asked his teacher for what just happened. Teacher ignored his question and led the way along.

Next they came to a big town, the last one before their destination. They were greeted by a much older lady who had a load on her head and was bent over from age, she leaned for support on her walking cane and told them her daughter lives in the village they were going and would much be delighted if she could find a traveller to ferry the load for delivery to her daughter as she herself is unable to make the distance in her advanced age. The teacher looked at her, took the cane from her and broke it in pieces and then told her if she started the trekk right away at a safe pace that her weak legs could endure she'd get to her daughter before night fall. Visibly upset, the acolyte dropped his sack into the dust in anger, turned to his teacher and declared he was turning around right then and heading back to the temple.

grin grin

Ill be back tomorrow to continue...
Re: Grateful by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2016
CentaurXXV . CentaurXXV . CentaurXXV . Centaurxxv . Centaurxxv . CentaurXXv .
Re: Grateful by torqque7(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2016
truthsayer007:

Fiancee ke ? Omo this your own pass me oh !

Lol omoh na so I see am too o,Some people are never satisfied with what they have. I guess we where not meant to be,it's better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage man. It's all good tho,shit happens.

1 Like

Re: Grateful by BabaRamota1980: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
VeeVee,
Hope the burden today is a little more bearing and better than the emotional turmoil of yesterday. smiley

I will now finish from where I left off on the story. I do not have capacity to heal you but if you look deep into this story you find reasons to be thankful in spite of your pains. smiley
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Visibly upset, the acolyte dropped his sack into the dust in anger, turned to his teacher and declared he was turning around right then and heading back to the temple. 

His teacher looked at him and reminded him of the preinstruction before departing the temple, but agreed to explain his reasons if that would make acolyte complete the journey to the distant village.

The teacher began and said the hungry beggar had a condition in his intestine and he was never aware because it had laid dormant in his body for many years. If he consumed the bean cake it would cause enzyme reactions that trigger the condition and fight his body and organs.

The young man in the second village had inherited the house from his grandfather who before death had buried a treasure chest filled with gold in a ground vault underneath the house. A bandit of thieves notorious for raiding towns and villages were heading this way and would arrive that man's town next day. They will ignore his broken and ugly house as they pass through. If he had repaired the walls its fresh plaster and good state would draw them in and he will loose his gold inheritance to the thieves.

In my sack is a rare herbal potion of ancient knowledge. Our mission is to deliver it to a healer in whose care is a young woman. The girl was born with defects that makes it unbearable for her to go outside or travel, she has to remain indoor always for rest of her life. She was born in this town where her mother lives and as a baby the mother travelled with her to next village but almost lost her as they prepared for the return journey. She had not left the house they slept in since that unfortunate trip. This potion is for her magical healing. The old woman with the cane is the mother of this sick patient. She is dying soon. It is important that she reunites with her daughter and the two embrace each other one more time before her departure from this realm. If we helped take her load to next village as she asked she would die without the reunion. News of her death will break the daughter's spirit and she may not find therapy with this magical potion.

VeeVee, I hope you find courage in the wisdom of this story. In order for a life to continue something must be sacrificed.
Re: Grateful by BabaRamota1980: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
torqque7:

Lol omoh na so I see am too o,Some people are never satisfied with what they have. I guess we where not meant to be,it's better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage man. It's all good tho,shit happens.

true talk!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Read Body Language Of Opposite Sex Correctly / How Important Is Sex In A Relationship? / How Does Relationship Without Sex Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.