Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

"I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) (4023 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Family Rejects Me Because I'm Disabled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by sanesta: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2020
So heart breaking

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by ebenhazard(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Oldoinyolengai(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Commiting to only one woman is kinda a risk taking enterprise.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Brandonx(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Baba no dey nack the babe well that's why she's moving and wanting to stay in the relationship for life.
Give her better nacking for those money you spent on her grin grin grin she for don run since.
Baba dey love grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by woky: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Commiting to only one woman is kinda a risk taking enterprise.
Never allow a woman to be your priority while allowing yourself to be her option.

14 Likes

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Hmmm, nawao. Who would wanna marry someone who's with them cos they grateful? She'll definitely leave him someday.

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:
Baba no dey nack the babe well that's why she's moving and wanting to stay in the relationship for life.
Give her better nacking for those money you spent on her grin grin grin she for don run since.
Baba dey love grin grin grin
D puci is created for nacking and vis versa, you simply typing like a kid. You men think nacking is a big deal to ladies? While it's you men who die from nacking. Funny man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Oldoinyolengai(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
woky:

Never allow a woman to be your priority while allowing yourself to be her option.
Understood
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Twelfthman: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2020
Its a dangerous thing to be with a woman who doest love you...
Move on bro. You just got scammed like millions of other sissy simps

I hope you go wise up and not make same mistake in your next relationship
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by tnerro1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
FEAR WOMEN

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by suzzyboss(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Las las the premium tears is 98% complete...

Guys one advice, never SIMP yourself out, find a lady who loves you more , don't force yourself on any lady.. It will end in premium tears..

8 Likes

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
I always advice My Blood Brothers.

Never Ever take Care Of The Responsibility of a Lady in University because i can assure them that it will ending in WEEPING and SINCERE WAILING and gnashing Of Teeth for them grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Brandonx(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
D puci is created for nacking and vis versa, you simply typing like a kid. You men think nacking is a big deal to ladies? While it's you men who die from nacking. Funny man.
Madam why did you come at me na undecided
angry
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by drnoel: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
sanesta:
So heart breaking

This means nothing. As long as she holds up her side of the bargain and doesn't attempt to murder the man then all is well. She has warned the guy so the guy should take heed. Ofcos he can marry her but he shouldn't make the mistake to bequeath anything to her as that may be a tempting reason for her to murder him. He trained her so she is someone, then he could get his children from her and let her go. Or she grows to love him latter. Woman are built differently and a woman that hates u now can love u later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Edyice: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
She has told you her mind

To show appreciation till marriage

Be a gentleman

Other gals dey street , and at least you still have her pvssy one side cool

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by NevetsIbot(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
Well... She atleast came out clean and talked about what she feels.

It's then left for the guy to either leave her and set her free or marry someone who doesn't love him.

I'm sorry for the guy though.. 5 years isn't easy. A big reason why I never build around a lady.. I build around myself and if she wants to fo, then, by all means she should.
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
At least she is grateful for all he did for her. Otherwise, it would be uncle that will open a thread here to wail about a lady leaving him after all he did for her.

Ladies, pluck a giant leaf from this girl, so that men can stop wailing perpetually.
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is bad ...very bad and this is just the typical representation of most women out there

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eyah sorry bro
Thank God you don't have money to get married to her
From her last word she didn't love you in the first place
She's just enjoying the goodies and money you give to her
Now imaging getting married to someone that doesn't love you she will later cheat on you and everything will be ruined
Let me give you a tip
Don't spend on girls again
Don't get me wrong you can spend on them but not heavily
Cause even the little you spend you will later regret it
Now she's has already left you erase her from your mind and move on
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Yawns
Yoots bashing themselves while our leaders loot our collective future.
Yawns again undecided
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Zabiboy: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2020

Some guys dey try sha...
Like WTF are you doing with a girl for 5 good years angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Ifabernard(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
I think I know this Sarah grin
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by konkonbilo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
drnoel:

This means nothing. As long as she holds up her side of the bargain and doesn't attempt to murder the man then all is well. She has warned the guy so the guy should take heed. Ofcos he can marry her but he shouldn't make the mistake to bequeath anything to her as that may be a tempting reason for her to murder him. He trained her so she is someone, then he could get his children from her and let her go. Or she grows to love him latter. Woman are built differently and a woman that hates u now can love u later.
brother, why would you say it means nothing? It means everything mehn. There's no friendship and love between them anylonger and you say it's nothing. It's better for him to leave now in peace and count his lost and move on to someone who loves him because it will be a living hell when there get married by force. Little things will cause commotion in the house, there'll be no peace in that house if they get married. Infact I can continue to talk about the consequences, it's better for him to leave now and look for someone else.
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by drnoel: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
konkonbilo:
brother, why would you say it means nothing? It means everything mehn. There's no friendship and love between them anylonger and you say it's nothing. It's better for him to leave now in peace and count his lost and move on to someone who loves him because it will be a living hell when there get married by force. Little things will cause commotion in the house, there'll be no peace in that house if they get married. Infact I can continue to talk about the consequences, it's better for him to leave now and look for someone else.

The loss of love is only on one side i.e. on the woman's side. The man may still love her or may not at all in the first place. It's his loss that is paining him. All the investment and money spent, that's his pain. Then add his ego to it, that is a cocktail no man alive should wish to be in. But then, I have seen a similar situation where the man took the bull by the horn and still wedded the lady in question. Vorbade her from seeing the man she says she was in love with. It was outright war from the start with the lady seeking out for months to see the side guy in question till the side guy married someone else. Ofcos no one wishes such headache on another person but the decision is that of the man in question and not ours
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Kondomatic(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
She will kill him
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by apatheticme(f): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
drnoel:

The loss of love is only on one side i.e. on the woman's side. The man may still love her or may not at all in the first place. It's his loss that is paining him. All the investment and money spent, that's his pain. Then add his ego to it, that is a cocktail no man alive should wish to be in. But then, I have seen a similar situation where the man took the bull by the horn and still wedded the lady in question. Vorbade her from seeing the man she says she was in love with. It was outright war from the start with the lady seeking out for months to see the side guy in question till the side guy married someone else. Ofcos no one wishes such headache on another person but the decision is that of the man in question and not ours

U're right tho'

Even people who started out loving each other kill or injure themselves these days!

Marriage is one complicated shit!

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by konkonbilo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
drnoel:

yeah, it's his decision.. We just de contribute ni. But if a man begs for love, he would sure beg for other things from the woman till da kingdom come. I wouldn't want to be in is situation and wish no man too.
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Ginaz(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
I’ve heard this conversation in a movie . This is staged . I’m here with you cos I’m grateful was what the girl in the movie said exactly.
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by StrongandMighty: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
calling you baby and at the same time breaking your heart... swears this hoes are not just disloyal but heartless too

1 Like

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by kizwid(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ifabernard:
I think I know this Sarah grin
guy, i de reason am too, no be dah sarah way her mama de sell akara for barack?
Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by pmoye(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
We tell dem but dem nor wan hear. No dey spend money on top a lady that's not yours!

It usually ends in premium tears.

That woman has broken up with that simp of a man, she only wants him to be the one to do the official breaking up.

Confirmed reverse psychology.

Nor go dey do pass yasef. Nor go dey spend money for a babe you never marry...and if you do, get the value of the money spent on her ASAP.

sanesta:
So heart breaking

2 Likes

Re: "I Love Another But I'm Still Here With You Because I'm Grateful" (screenshot) by Lightangel65: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hmmm, nawao. Who would wanna marry someone who's with them cos they grateful? She'll definitely leave him someday.

She does not have sense, you are greatful so does that mean you must marry him, well its the best form of breakup cause he would also have to accept she does not love him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A White Garment Church Yoruba Girl/boy? / Women Look For Love And Find Sex, Men Look For Sex And Find Love! / Locations In Agbor (delta State) To Take A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.