Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. (2633 Views)

I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. / My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them / This Are My Nairaland Crush, And What I Think About Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by oyetpel(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mine is Anna Kendrick, i so much like her petite stature (her small size). Whenever i watch her movie, i always feel like my big pecker should be inside her mouth as she talks. She has acted in 5 movies this year. My best of her movies are, "Pitch Perfect 1&2" ,"the accountant" (2016) and "Mr Right" (2015).
Over to you nairalanders.

Ladies, who's your Hollywood male celebrity crush and reason.

Gentlemen, who's your Hollywood female celebrity crush and reason.

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by darkmarky(m): 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
alotta fagaina
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by ikp120(m): 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Bet365 is bae mehn!
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by hungryboy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nina Dobrev of Vampire Diaries,

Emilia Clarke (Mother of Dragons) of Games of Thrones
Reason :the are beautiful women
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by makydebbie(f): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dwayne Johnson.....kiss

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Bluezy13(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Okon Lagos.
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Cutezt(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Came To Check Out Some Jobless Peeps Crushing On People Who Do Not Even Know Of Their Existence, And Might Never Meet Them In Their Entire Life, Plain Foolishness.
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by oyetpel(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cutezt:
Came To Check Out Some Jobless Peeps Crushing On People Who Does Not Even Know Of Their Existence, And Might Never Meet Them In Their Entire Life, Plain Foolishness.
Jobless of you to check in too. Nobody wants you here... Its for fun. If you works so well all the time, why do you watch and listen to the music of people that dont know you? You do you come on nairaland to read news about people who don't know you? Why not settle down in a village with only you and your fûcking family members who are the only ones that know you existed because they came to your naming ceremony? Fool.

Where is my broom, let me sweep you away.

5 Likes

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by darkmarky(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cutezt:
Came To Check Out Some Jobless Peeps Crushing On People Who Does Not Even Know Of Their Existence, And Might Never Meet Them In Their Entire Life, Plain Foolishness.
Kai who is this brainless twit big head, bushy hair with peanut size brain. crushing on someone doesn't affect someone's activities, it's just a mental act and it takes max 5 minutes. and who is working at this hour on boxing day?

mumu! your brain should be exchange for a goat, it's useless, your Idiocracy needs national honour. mumude!

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Cutezt(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
darkmarky:

Kai who is this brainless twit big head, bushy hair with peanut size brain. crushing on someone doesn't affect someone activities, it's just a mental act and it takes max 5 minutes. and who is working at this hour on boxing day?

mumu! your brain should be exchange for a goat, it's useless, your Idiocracy needs national honour. mumude!
See This slowpoke, Did I Quote You? Why Are You So Pained? Find Something Meaningful To Do With Your Spare Time Biko.

Quote Me And Watch Your Family Members Die Every Friday.
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by darkmarky(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cutezt:

See This slowpoke, Did I Quote You? Why Are You So Pained? Find Something Meaningful To Do With Your Spare Time Biko.

Quote Me And Watch Your Family Members Die Every Friday.

OK I just did, Kai! you are a superstitious illiterate dumbfuck whose parents made a mistake of reproducing. for their mistake the world have to deal with a nuisance. your life is a waste your parents should have adopted a dog.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Cutezt(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
oyetpel:

Jobless of you to check in too. Nobody wants you here... Its for fun. If you works so well all the time, why do you watch and listen to the music of people that dont know you? You do you come on nairaland to read news about people who don't know you? Why not settle down in a village with only you and your fûcking family members who are the only ones that know you existed because they came to your naming ceremony? Fool.

Where is my broom, let me sweep you away.
Everyone Knows I Dont Have Time For Felchs And Slaptards
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by darkmarky(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cutezt:

Everyone Knows I Dont Have Time For Felchs And Slaptards
everyone? you mean every empty head like you?

ROYAL MORON_
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mr Ibu
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Cutezt(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
darkmarky:

OK I just did, Kai! you are a superstitious illiterate dumbfuck whose parents made a mistake of reproducing. for their mistake the world have to deal with a nuisance. your life is a waste your parents should have adopted a dog.
Lol, I Was About Replying You, But Then, I Checked Your DP, I Felt Pity For You, Keep On Forming Local Gangstar, At Your Age You Are Still Opening Your Shirt And Feeling Fly, Tufia.
Swerve Mr, Good Night.
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by darkmarky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cutezt:

Lol, I Was About Replying You, But Then, I Checked Your DP, I Felt Pity For You, Keep On Forming Local Gangstar, At Your Age You Are Still Opening Your Shirt And Feeling Fly, Tufia.
Swerve Mr, Good Night.
if you are at my age you will still be as dumb as you are. you should be indoor doing your social studies assignment with your hair head. seun should create an IQ test before registration to eradicate mediocres and simpletons_.
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Greatzeus(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Scarlett Johansson kiss
Do I still need to state the reason? grin

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Mr Ibu
Mr Ibu be Hollywood starshockedshocked
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
Mr Ibu be Hollywood starshockedshocked
you don't know? shocked
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by makydebbie(f): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
you don't know? shocked
I no know oocheesy
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
I no know oocheesy
now you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gabrielle Union, any day, any time. If I fit catch am, na to give am belle on the first furk
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by ayofimihan(m): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Meagan Good.
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by xendra: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
dont have any, my crush is Chinese.
Whats their movie industry called
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Sandra Bullock..she's hot. kiss

Tyler Perry...hottest dude alive. grin

Blake lively... in love with her beauty #gossip girls.
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by taiocol: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
meagan good.
guess is as good as mine angry grin grin angry grin cheesy grin angry

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
Sandra Bullock..she's hot. kiss

Tyler Perry...hottest dude alive. grin

Blake lively... in love with her beauty #gossip girls.

Crush on a fellow gal? Ok o
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Crush on a fellow gal? Ok o
They're many o!, i didn't even mention Gabrielle Union, Shailene Woodley and you're complaining already. grin
Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by dazy2(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2016

Re: Who's Your Hollywood Celebrity Crush And Reason. by oyetpel(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
Gabrielle Union, any day, any time. If I fit catch am, na to give am belle on the first furk
You like blacky püssÿ.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP! / Lady On Twitter Shows Off The Money She Makes From Stripping After Doing This.. / Am I The One To Choose Who To Marry Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.