Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas (965 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by Efizy28: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
The Nigerian born fitness model named Joe Pete shared the photos on his social media page.

See more below...

Source - http://naijgistus..com.ng/2016/12/nigerian-guy-goes-half-unclad-in-bid-to.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
I'm not impressed undecided Its too small angry
•Cat walks out of thread•
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Op is dat u
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by optional1(f): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
were dis small cassava go reach person for this harmattan period....

Too small dog walk nd leave here.
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by saxwizard(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
I wish nairaland have the WhatsApp waka pass smiley na Wetin fit this thread be that tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by dickhead01(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dis is what happens when someone who is stupid does not know he is stupid

Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
sad
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by AyamStarch: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm not impressed undecided Its too small angry •Cat walks out of thread•
If the guy unveil am, you go run o
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by Haniel18: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Weytin concern me sef
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by AyamStarch: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:
were dis small cassava go reach person for this harmattan period....

Na womb e go reach
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
I'm not impressed undecided Its too small angry
•Cat walks out of thread•

Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by makydebbie(f): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
makydebbie:
shocked?

undecided I wondered how you were able to see through his shorts.
Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by makydebbie(f): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
DESNAT:

undecided I wondered how you were able to see through his shorts.
Lolgrin

Re: Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas by dacblogger: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
this is y I dnt like built guys, their thing is always small..gimme a slim guy anytime anyday cool

Unnecessary Questionss Girls Ask, And How Guys Should Answer Them. / Caption This Pose / Did You Know? >>>pix<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8