Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? (3235 Views)

Ladies Would You Remain With Your Spouse If He Suddenly Goes Broke? / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / Answer To Thread : Why Breed Bastards? The Gains Of Baby Mama In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by DenreleDave(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2019
Most times it's a case of infatuation or lust more dan love.& it wears off after the sex.love is based of more than sex,(tho sec is very important) but there are other important factors uld probly only find out after the sex.

I feel as if this thread up here is in favour or ladies. They are trying to paint men as the evil one, meaning afywr sex, we leave a relationship. But ladies, trust me, they will never tell you the truth.

Why do ladies cheat after they realise that there boyfriend is broke or going broke?

Lillyval, RedCreme21
FCBboy, HMarshal
Sandra8, frozen70
MissGhosted, jgoldie
Onyi22, GrabHisBalls
Obontami, HannahHitler
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Nicepaul(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2019
I think it's the foundation of relationship is faulty,it was solely based on money so when the money vanishes the relationship goes into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by donstan18: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2019
Because 98.53% of Nigerian ladies are broke and are only in relationship for poverty alleviation sake.

So you don't expect them to stay when a guy go broke.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Biingoo: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2019
donstan18:
Because 98.53% of Nigerian ladies are broke and are only in relationship for poverty elevation sake.

Yea you're right but ladies like maynation is excepted though cheesy
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by vincentjk(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2019
When i meet a girl i really like, I tell her I'm a driver at my oga's shop and he pays me 12k per month. I'll stand on this till months to see how she reacts with time before unveiling my true self

Women are naturally materialistic tho I don't blame them as country hard reach
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2019
DenreleDave:
Most times it's a case of infatuation or lust more dan love.& it wears off after the sex.love is based of more than sex,(tho sec is very important) but there are other important factors uld probly only find out after the sex.

I feel as if this thread up here is in favour or ladies. They are trying to paint men as the evil one, meaning afywr sex, we leave a relationship. But ladies, trust me, they will never tell you the truth.

Why do ladies cheat after they realise that there boyfriend is broke or going broke?

Lillyval, RedCreme21
FCBboy, HMarshal
Sandra8, frozen70
MissGhosted, jgoldie
Onyi22, GrabHisBalls
Obontami, HannahHitler

Just like you said "lust"

A lady will not cheat you, if really true love exist in the first place

OK if you want to pick on women that cheats when a guy gets broke

What about you guys that despite being engaged to a woman still cheats with out remorse, don't you know it hurst women?

Just the way it hurts you guys when you are broke, that's the same way it hurts us when you leave us for another lady

Until men starts detaching thier third legs and give to women to hold and men puts a reader like a meter in the women pussy

No one will rest in this issue

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by yusluvad(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2019
donstan18:
Because 98.53% of Nigerian ladies are broke and are only in relationship for poverty elevation sake.

It Alleviation and not Elevation.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by CAPSLOCKED: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
donstan18:
Because 98.53% of Nigerian ladies are broke and are only in relationship for poverty alleviation sake.

HOW, WHAT DID YOU CALCULATE TO ARRIVE AT EXACTLY 98.53%
YOU'RE A CIRCUS CLOWN. LOL

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

A lady will not cheat you if really true love exist in the first place

What about you guys that despite being engaged to a woman still cheats with out remorse, donk you know it hurst women❓

Just the way it hurts you guys ladies lraby you when you are broke, that's the same way it hurts us when you leave us for another lady

Until men starts detaching thier third legs and give to women to hold and men puts a reader like a meter in the women pussy

Why are y'all empty like this? with the length of the post you still failed to answer the question must you twist narratives? Barrel full of void.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Most times the Woeman is just a plain leech, Majority of the expenses in the union is spent on them and when the MAN Can no longer fund their Frivolity they move on to the next guy and fleece him too, Now it's up to guys to keep their eyes peeled for these ladies, their Gluttonous life mentality would always manifest in either their speech or character, if you meet a woeman for the first time and is overly demanding, You indulge her for just that day, "it won't kill you" After that cut her off. Now she'll tell her friends that She's swindled you, they always do but the fact is that they're the ones Who's never tasted wealth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Why are y'all empty like this? with the length of the post you still failed to answer the question must you twist narratives? Barrel full of void.

It's because you are a beast that's why you are dragging an issue of gender with a lady

You are just not comfortable because you want a lady to stick to a guy who doesn't want to make progress

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:

Ladies are empty yet twice a month, you go to the empty pussy to release tension, that's shows that a man's world is incomplete with out having one around

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by jeff1607(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
DenreleDave:

Lillyval, RedCreme21
FCBboy, HMarshal
Sandra8, frozen70
MissGhosted, jgoldie
Onyi22, GrabHisBalls
Obontami, HannahHitler

Point of correction, not all ladies bro.

You never jam better woman that na why, even here on Nairaland good ones de but them no plenty and prefer being left alone.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

It's because you are a beat that's why you are dragging an issue of gender with a lady

You are just not comfortable because you want a lady to stick to a guy who doesn't want to make progress
I'm not a beat whatever that is and I wouldn't want any woeman to stay with a MAN who's not making progress, but if the going has been going and then things take a wrong turn you're supposed to be there for moral support but NO woemen would be woemen and wenches would be wenches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
I'm tired of all these accusations and endless back and forths between both genders. I don't even care.

Let me say this once and for all. Men, women, old, young, y'all are all scum.

In this present day and time, it takes divine intervention to meet ANY human that has a little bit of humanity.

So let's all accept it, women are scum, so are men and everything we do these days are just all fake. No real people out there anymore and the Bible did warn us about the end times.. everyone just cares about themselves.

So y'all stop whining and get with the program.

And if by chance you meet a real person in this life, hold them with both your hands and your legs because on these streets, everyone is heartless.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

Ladies are empty yet twice a month, you go to the empty pussy to release tension, that's shows that a man's world is incomplete with out having one around
Who Ever says s MAN'S world is incomplete without s woeman is Stupid, Whatever the pussy can do the hand and intimacy gadgets can do too.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by lyndaway(f): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
The foundation of a relationship really matters when you has a guy keeps showing up and the girl gets spoiled by you you don't get to show her that you could get broke anytime she relaxes and put her mind there than one day you just become broke those things you spoil her with are not there anymore for you to eat becomes a problem it only a girl that has the fear of God and truly loves you that Will stay if not oyo is your name but when a girl loves you for you and has the fear of God she will stay and believe God with you that you Will bounce back

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by MedicH: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
vincentjk:
When i meet a girl i really like, I tell her I'm a driver at my oga's shop and he pays me 12k per month. I'll stand on this till months to see how she reacts with time before unveiling my true self

Women are naturally materialistic tho I don't blame them as country hard reach

Sounds like a nice idea to use find wife. What if they know some truths about u or have people to ask.? The idea can backfire sha cos at the mention of 12k with this kind job no nigerian girl will stand. Hmmm nice point though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by MedicH: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Who Ever says s MAN'S world is incomplete without s woeman is Stupid, Whatever the pussy can do the hand and intimacy gadgets can do too.

Lie from hell.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by NiklauseFred(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Our glorified slay queens looking at this thread like....

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

Lie from hell.
If you see it as a lie then it's your lie.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by MedicH: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
If you see it as a lie then it's your lie.

Vagina and breasts are second to none brotherly. Forget all the intimacy bullshits. WHO has classified a mans inability to find a sexual partner as a mental illness that needs treatment. So you know.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by vincentjk(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

Sounds like a nice idea to use find wife. What if they know some truths about u or have people to ask.?

That's more reason you should go for people outside your circle and locality, if she asks if you're on Instagram, Twitter and all the flashy stuffs just tell her no reason being that you can't afford to sub with 1k for 2weeks when your salary is 12k.

I used this tactic to get myself a homely woman, she was dumbfunded, went in tears and didn't want to forgive me for disguising myself the day i told her things about me and my family

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:

If you have been using your hands and intimacy gadgets

It will save you from the hurt when a lady leaves a guy because he has no money

It will save you the shame of loosing your girl friend to another man who will handle her and treat her like a lady

Then by the time you are done using your hands to damage the viens that runs through your dick and you can't get erection with our drugs

Another man will do your work for you

If you can use your hand, anytime they are discussing about women and their love life, remain quiet because you are an invalid candidate

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Shegzy8(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

A lady will not cheat you if really true love exist in the first place

What about you guys that despite being engaged to a woman still cheats with out remorse, donk you know it hurst women❓

Just the way it hurts you guys ladies lraby you when you are broke, that's the same way it hurts us when you leave us for another lady

Tell your brother to give his dick to his wife. So you mean women do not cheat ba?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'm not a beat whatever that is and I wouldn't want any woeman to stay with a MAN who's not making progress, but if the going has been going and then things take a wrong turn you're supposed to be there for moral support but NO woemen would be woemen and wenches would be wenches.

If you are emphasising that a woman is expected to a man through thick and thin, yes that's normal but gor you to drag a woman issue that they are nothing, then I will argue from now till you give up

But remember, you men too don't support women who waited for the fruit of the womb even when it's glaring that the guy has a low sperm count

But like I said from the on set, true love is difficult to find
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shegzy8:

Tell your brother to give his dick to his wife. So you mean women do not cheat ba?

You just jumped into a tread a want to make a comment

Go and read from the very point it started

Men cheats women cheats

True love doesn't cheat
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

If you have been using your hands and intimacy gadgets

It will save you from the hurt when a lady leaves a guy because he has no money

It will save you the shame of loosing your girl friend to another man who will handle her and treat her like a lady

Then by the time you are done using your hands to damage the viens that runs through your dick and you can't get erection with our drugs

Another man will do your work for you

If you can use your hand, anytime they are discussing about women and their love life, remain quiet because you are an invalid candidate
Yeah it'll save me from future hurts.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Shegzy8(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

You just jumped into a tread a want to make a comment

Go and read from the very point it started

Men cheats women cheats

True love doesn't cheat
Not for or against anything said by you or them. I'm not in support of anyone but I quoted you on purpose for saying men should leave there third leg(dick) in the hands of there wives, how dumb can that be.
Saying all those as if women do not cheat in there numbers.
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by Lonelypacifist6: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

If you are emphasising that a woman is expected to a man through thick and thin, yes that's normal but gor you to drag a woman issue that they are nothing, then I will argue from now till you give up

But remember, you men too don't support women who waited for the fruit of the womb even when it's glaring that the guy has a low sperm count

But like I said from the on set, true love is difficult to find
They ladies we've supported what's the out come? They still ask for divorce or cheat.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
They ladies we've supported what's the out come? They still ask for divorce or cheat.

It depends on what you mean by support

The services she gave to you, what was the reward?
Re: Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? by frozen70(f): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
Shegzy8:

Not for or against anything said by you or them. I'm not in support of anyone but I quoted you on purpose for saying men should leave there third leg(dick) in the hands of there wives, how dumb can that be.
Saying all those as if women do not cheat in there numbers.

Tell me one reason you guys feel that women cheats ❓

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Stopped Giving Me Allowance Since I Got A Job” – Lady Laments / Ladies, Without Blaming Men Why Can't You Keep A Man / Plsssssss Come To My Aid Nairalander I'm Losing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.