Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also (1480 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 / Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by fortunatedlink: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
When you’re the girl who is always there for others — you feel a lot. You have depths within you, an ocean for a heart, and you keep falling for people who are too scared to swim. You give and you give and you give; tearing pieces of your paper soul into the smallest of fragments just to set someone else aflame.

Click below to read more...
http://fortunatedlink..com.ng/2016/12/sometimes-girl-who-is-always-there-for.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Is painful when she sit down and start thinking about it......

She hardly see that one person who will take care of her like she does to others....

1 Like

Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

She hardly see that one person who will take care of her like she does to others....

Yeah, that's true mehn!

I feel that way most times too mehn!
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
ikp120:

Yeah, that's true mehn!
I feel that way most times too mehn!

you won't feel that pain if you not a girl..
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

you won't feel that pain if you not a girl..
You won't feel that pain if you're not a guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

It really does hurts badly!
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
ikp120:

You won't feel that pain if you're not a guy grin grin grin

what oga
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by EmilyNte1988(f): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
It hurts so much
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
FlawesomE:

It really does hurts badly!

have you experienced such?
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

what oga

Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
ikp120:

i say go sleep oga.
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by firstking01(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

Hmmmm
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

i say go sleep oga.
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Na by force to sleep? undecided
Merry Christmas! smiley
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Na by force to sleep? undecided
Merry Christmas! smiley

lol eze is by force oh..
Btw Merry Christmas
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmmm

weytin dey smell u now?
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by firstking01(m): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

weytin dey smell u now?
Thought i saw you online this evening??
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

lol
eze is by force oh..

Btw Merry Christmas

Hmmm

Abeg spare my soul I pray thee because I dey enjoy this harmattan sensation. E get as it dey do me.

So what did you get for your boyfriend this Christmas?
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
firstking01:
Thought i saw you online this evening??

yes but left
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
ikp120:

Hmmm

Abeg spare my soul I pray thee because I dey enjoy this harmattan sensation. E get as it dey do me.

So what did you get for your boyfriend this Christmas?

boyfriend ke...
Who boyfriend epp
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
optional1:

boyfriend ke...
Who boyfriend epp

Hmmm... You wanna tell me that an angel like you no get any guy servicing her engine with white oil?
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

Hmmm... You wanna tell me that an angel like you no get any guy servicing her engine with white oil?

I never said so oh

btw who white oil epp
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

I never said so oh

btw who white oil epp
Lolzzz grin grin
It epp ya boyfriend to feel good inside na tongue
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin
It epp ya boyfriend to feel good inside na tongue

e epp boyfrnd buh e no epp me.
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by vicstar(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2016
• no man is an island
★ ☆ ★ ☆

that's why adam got eve •°•
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

e epp boyfrnd buh e no epp me.
Yeah, but the dick epp you on the bed. Huh? undecided
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

Yeah, but the dick epp you on the bed. Huh? undecided

dick that carrot u mean... Wey better big cassava dey plenty for outside..

Abeg how many pple dick epp wey cucumber dey..
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

dick that carrot u mean... Wey better big cassava dey plenty for outside..

Abeg how many pple dick epp wey cucumber dey..
Alright, you win!
So you get boyfriend?
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by optional1(f): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:

Alright, you win!
So you get boyfriend?
Lol off course i got boyfrnd
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by ikp120(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:

Lol off course i got boyfrnd
I know na.
Re: Sometimes The Girl Who Is Always There For Everyone Else, Needs Someone Also by Deetosin(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"

(1) (Reply)

Case1 Or Case2, Which Would You Rather Choose? / A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman / View Kim Kardashian Hottest Photoshoot As Her Curves Looks Sexy Leather Outfit(3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.