Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman (1481 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by exlinkleads(f): 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Why is love so twisted like this? Love is indeed a bad business and I just wasted a lot of time I would have used to do something beneficial to myself. I wish I can turn back the hands of time though but I can't and am just starting afresh again. This is on a personal note anyway. Just check the story below..

A Benin-based lady who caught her boyfriend cheating on her and started asking questions, was reportedly assaulted by her boyfriend @maca_veli, just right in front of the girl she caught him with.

Her very worried friend who sent in the post, with pictures of injuries her friend sustained from the assault wrote;

“This guy @maca_veli is threatening to kill her. This happened this evening when my friend went to see the guy (her supposed boyfriend) she met another girl with him. She started asking whatsup and before we knew it, the guy broke a bottle and was threatening her.

Next thing, he started beating her mercilessly in front of the girl he was cheating on her with. He dragged the cotton rail and hit her. It took the grace of God and the intervention of his friends to pull her out and managed to take her home.

My friend has been paranoid since then and she is scared that the guy might come after her and carry out all his threats.”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/a-guy-beats-up-his-girlfriend-after-she.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Nne5: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
jeez

Me?Any day you raise that hand on me YOU ARE GONE.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
Speechless.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:
Speechless.
w cheesy
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Papiikush: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Coward...but then again it depends on who threw the first punch.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by searchng4love: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Aminat508 have you ever been this battered like this before?
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by delishpot: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Must she fight? I do not support fight at all at all. If you no get power, avoid fight
She asked whats up and he broke a bottle? Just because she asked whatsup?
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by martynsnet: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
I will advice the other girl to run because her own is coming soon...... he can do it to her as well.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Aminat508(f): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
So bad angry
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by segebase(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
too bad
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by martynsnet: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
delishpot:
Must she fight? I do not support fight at all at all. If you no get power, avoid fight
She asked whats up and he broke a bottle? Just because she asked whatsup?

Guy wey dey break bottle for woman, if na guy wetin him go come do?
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by thorpido(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Some girls and dating psychos.
It's guys who look like thugs that trip them.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Epositive(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
my advice for the third party(the other lady)
pasan ti a fi na iyale ni o
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Michellla(f): 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Don't date a thug.
They won't listen.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by yanabasee(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
For those of you passing judgment on the guy....

I hope y'all know that there are two sides to a story...

Who knows if he did that coz he prolly had caught her cheating on him in the past?...

But the battering is inhumane! I will never raise a finger on any girl... NEVER!
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by damilolammm(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sheybi you love dating a cultist.
God catch you tongue tongue tongue
sha sorry beebe
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Nutase: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beast and brainless beauty.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
what the guy did was very wrong, but this is what happened. The side chick met the main chick grin. It is important to know which one you are before asking jamb questions.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Chelsea fan, na their way.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Flintarrow(f): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Its clear she's d side chick... Some guys can be heartless though.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by ichommy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beating is A NO for me. He for Break Up in shame nah.

Your GF caught U, If U were D 1 that Caught her nko?

Nah to Kill her.

But the battering is inhumane!
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by PrinzCarter(m): 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Flintarrow:
Its clear she's d side chick... Some guys can be heartless though.
as if d guy is nt also a bench warmer some gals can be heartless though
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Omoluabi16(m): 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
Before you say yes to a guy, you should know what he's capable of doing. I'm sure this is not the 1st time he's assaulting her. Pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by africandictator(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
yanabasee:

Who knows if he did that coz he prolly had caught her cheating on him in the past?...

But the battering is inhumane! I will never raise a finger on any girl... NEVER!
humm may d gods give you the grace to continue...
because this is Africa, some women need beating
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by delishpot: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
martynsnet:

Guy wey dey break bottle for woman, if na guy wetin him go come do?

Naim make I ask why she want fight na. Besides, I no see any proof say him break bottle.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by zolapower: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
All I see here is mosquito bite . I stop to debate ,interfere and contribute into men and women issue since the time of Methuselah. No one knows what as transpired btw them wen the lady entered and found the guy and the lady on bed . My summation is let hear the guy's own side of the story . Bf we conclude . Most Benin girl can behave uncouth, ill manned and can be bossy like tboss and will make a man wanna behave like an animal . An intelligent and decent girl will walk away at such an irritating site . I don't subscribe to violence . Walk away while u can from an abusive relationship. Full stop . Am a man # say2violenceagainstwomen
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by paschal47(m): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
yanabasee:

Because he prolly caught her before like you said doesn't justify that he would cheat and still want to kill her on top
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
martynsnet:
I will advice the other girl to run because her own is coming soon...... he can do it to her as well.
Only a smart girl would understand that and stay off. Some are in for what they get as stipends so won't mind being bartered. The guy didn't start beating her the day she caught him. She's just one of the "Fish brains".
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by PatriotTemidayo: 3:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Girls love stupid guys, if you're a principled person, they'll call you boring...........now they are violently entertained.

Send that dog to jail for assault, cheap nigga with no attitude.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Senipapa(m): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:
jeez

Me?Any day you raise that hand on me YOU ARE GONE.
Story story, story. Just pray to meet a good man that's all, coz most times circumstances makes some ladies tolerate shit.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Cholls(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
my sister ireneony I can see two cock untop of the fence beside u.
Re: A Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Another Woman by Senipapa(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
There are other ways to discipline a lady, hitting her is just out of it.

(1) (Reply)

Pics Checkout This Hot Naija Brunet With Hot Tits / View Kim Kardashian Hottest Photoshoot As Her Curves Looks Sexy Leather Outfit(3 / For Those That Are Body Shaming Women (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.