Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (55907 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by gentlechyke(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
TheMan001:

Now dat u have started reasoning like this... u want to stop using condom abi... dat is when u know u have used ur lyf to play nairabet... very big odd for that matter... e must cut...
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by LCASHMAN(m): 7:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
GET A GIRLFRIEND AND BALANCE THE EQUATION
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by mrphysics(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
UIA04:

I may Not be right about everything but thhe girl isn't worth ops love

Btw Birds of a Feather
Okay, like the way you attacked the question, it shows some maturity. Have a good night rest
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by UIA04(f): 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
mrphysics:

Okay, like the way you attacked the question, it shows some maturity. Have a good night rest

U too
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by mrphysics(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
UIA04:

U too
And hope you don't believe that Nigerian LOVE, it's what ladies use to deceive guys and guys use it to get inbetween the legs of women, as you can see, it's a state of the mind

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by UIA04(f): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
mrphysics:

And hope you don't believe that Nigerian LOVE, it's what ladies use to deceive guys and guys use it to get inbetween the legs of women, as you can see, it's a state of the mind

Hmmmmmmm

Thank you
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by mrphysics(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
UIA04:

Hmmmmmmm

Thank you
'you are most welcome
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by blackjah(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
smark61:

Smh grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Nairaland Pipo sef
lol
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by hottest111: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
UIA04:
You are dating a pricK eater

Shes pretending or has low self esteem
I'm sure her room mate is a fellow olosHo
She probably has five of your type she calls MAGA

U are feeling like Cupid god of love
The matter tire me self
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 31, 2016
;DBelieve me or nt dose hoez aint loyal,ah..jst take ur time to dick it deep,she would run if her womb don change location..tank me later
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
You put your self in the position, only you can bring yourself out,[b]she needs someone to be her back up plan,trust me,she is not confused, she knows who to choose, if her bf wasn't better, she would have left him for you the very week you guys started dating,[b] I will suggest you get out of that relationship, since you are the "my woman" type, cos I know some guys will not mind, cos it just going to be an emotional roller coaster for you if you continue to share and keep waiting for her to make her choice between the two of you
If he is the back up plan and she knows what she is doing why is she then telling him about sleeping with her guy. Why can't she just keep that to herself. What good would that do to her scheme? What I see is a rather young, unstable girl with low self-esteem. Like someone said earlier, that girl can't be more than 19.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

If he is the back up plan and she knows what she is doing why is she then telling him about sleeping with her guy. Why can't she just keep that to herself. What good would that do to her scheme? What I see is a rather young, unstable girl with low self-esteem. Like someone said earlier, that girl can't be more than 19.
she sure is unstable, immature and insecure, but she is not stupid, I am talking as a woman, if the chips were down,she knows who to choose, if she wanted to leave her bf, getting a nice guy like the op would have been the push she needed to make the move, as far as she is still there, I doubt she will choose him,even if she does, she will still be stuck on her bf and keeping in touch, that on its own is gonna be an emotional roller coaster for the op

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by lordfalcao(m): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2016
dairykidd:
Don't know what these other guys above me are saying but Op u got it all wrong from d beginning...she just wanted fun with u..just hot,banging,rough,butt naked s3x n u messed it all up looking for luv/relationship...She already has that brah!! That's why she let u kno abt d existing bf...u r d one with d problems not her...u just made both ur lives complicated when it could have been a beneficial sonthin.I don't kno why some guys can't read signs even when its written in bold.. Gluck
you said it all...

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by oxon(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
lol giga even if you eventually get this girl,,,she would just tell the next guy about you and Bleep you both...better wake up
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Sotenna(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oga OP, you see I can excuse a woman for being stupid, because that's their nature, but my fellow guy "No".

You really acted stupidly.

She told you she has a guy. You read it in her messages to you and you heard it with your ears and you still agreed to mess yourself up with that pus*y scratcher. Mehn!

Maybe you haven't heard, anyone who encourages you to cheat will also cheat on you. It's common sense.

Maybe when she gives you a disease, or a random kid as a gift then you'll go and withdraw your brain from the bank and start making use of it.

How will you feel if your lady is keeping another guy, and the guy knows that you exist and yet he keeps clogging up her holes with his spunk?

Your type is the reason why some of these idiots regard all men as fools. You have no right to be angry in any scenario here because you knew you were just gonna be used as a side guy for her distraction.

If you have any sense and self worth left just leave that lady alone. For your own good.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by caukerzee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
RetroBoy:
Despite your confusion, you already hit the honeypot.
You didn't waste time at all.
You da real MVP.!!!
Believe me it was met with alot of resistance in the beginning. But as an OG.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
flamingREED:
Isaiah 3
9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and THEY DECLARE THEIR SIN AS SODOM, THEY HIDE IT NOT. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

The world no more has shame:
Broken Sword Too Dey Form Even For Nairaland. Thought All Ended On 2go. Nawa Oo
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by enuk80(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
caukerzee:
Well it goes like this; I met this girl some months ago. I instantly had a liking for her reason being that she looked so much like an old friend. We got talking and as time went on, feelings began to set it. I made my intentions clear to her about wanting to date her and she was like "let's see how it goes". We hung out a couple of times, from the signs I was getting it became obvious that she was intrested in me.
One night we got chatting on whatsApp after we came back from an outing. I asked her: "hope you had fun today? " she replied: "yes. Thanks for making my day. It was generally a good day except that I'm having issues with my boyfriend ". ["Did I just hear boyfriend ?"; I said in my mind] Trying to play it cool I said: "Sorry about that". At this point I told many thoughts began to cross my mind. Not wanting to be a girlfriend snatcher I let it pass. We continued chatting. After a few convos she asked me: "Hope you're not hurt ?" "About?" (Pretending not to know what she was talking about ): I replied. "About the boyfriend stuff? "
"Nah...why should I?"
"But I have feelings for you and would have really like if we could work out I'm sorry ".
"Now I'm going to cry in my pillow for weeks (I said jokingly )".
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"You're going to be responsible for getting me the second most beautiful and amazing girl now that I can not have you".
"Lol ".
Long story short, she began trying to convince me to give it a try. Telling me how her boyfriend stays outside town and how they only see once in a while. I let her know that I can't share my woman with another man, how I can't be the side guy. She kept insisting telling me to trust her. I still let her know that more than affection I need comitment and how it's impossible to be commited to two people and all the emotional baggage that comes with it (having witness a similar scenario ). She told me to pretend I didn't know about another man in her life. She kept insisting. I then asked: "If you have a boyfriend what that make me?"
"Boyfriend": she replied. We kept going back and forth about the scenario until I told her to forget it as I cannot be a "Backup plan". She claimed I did not care about her feelings.
The following evening her roommate called me asking me what I did to her friend and how she had been crying all evening. I felt bad and asked to meet so we could talk things over. I eventually agreed to date her giving her the following terms :
1. That she figures which of us she's going to continue with and a day will come when she has to decide or it's over.
2. That she never brings him up whenever we're together.
She was very happy and took the offer. Things got off to a great start. Time went on and we increasingly got fon of each other.
The first day we kissed, she told me she was feeling guilty. Trying not to be a drama queen, I reacted cooly. I just reminded her about our agreement of not bringing stuff like that up. She cries any time we have sextet and as time went on I made her feel comfortable about sex.
The relationship went on. We had fights, we reconciled every time like every other normal relationship.
A few days ago when she was supposed to leave town to her family for the Christmas, we had our goodbye sex and all that. We said our 'byes' and 'i miss you(s)' & parted ways. Latter that evening, she called me and was crying over the phone. I told her to calm down and tell me what the matter was. She told me that what she did with me earlier in the day, she did with the other guy. My heart shattred. I was so furious and didn't know what to say. I just ended the call. She kept calling and texting to apologise saying she won't bring him up again and that she needed someone to talk to at that point that's why she called. Ignored her for a while then I replied her; if she wants us to work out, she we have to meet up and talk about our relationship should be ideally. But she seems not to be able to make up her mind. I feel this is a typical case of trying to eat your cake and have it.
What do I do?

op..just forget about her..the truth is that she will never leave her boyfrd for you...same shit happened to me..move on
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by flamingREED(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Broken Sword Too Dey Form Even For Nairaland. Thought All Ended On 2go. Nawa Oo

2go remains the most exciting'.

How you dey?
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
flamingREED:

2go remains the most exciting'.
How you dey?
I Dey Cool. I Never Knew I Would Meet You Here. Lol
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by flamingREED(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
I Dey Cool. I Never Knew I Would Meet You Here. Lol

Haha. This place is a battleground.
Lawzy is also here. But I don't know his username. There might be others too.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by tochivitus(m): 6:10am On Feb 13, 2017
caukerzee:
Well it goes like this; I met this girl some months ago. I instantly had a liking for her reason being that she looked so much like an old friend. We got talking and as time went on, feelings began to set it. I made my intentions clear to her about wanting to date her and she was like "let's see how it goes". We hung out a couple of times, from the signs I was getting it became obvious that she was intrested in me.
One night we got chatting on whatsApp after we came back from an outing. I asked her: "hope you had fun today? " she replied: "yes. Thanks for making my day. It was generally a good day except that I'm having issues with my boyfriend ". ["Did I just hear boyfriend ?"; I said in my mind] Trying to play it cool I said: "Sorry about that". At this point I told many thoughts began to cross my mind. Not wanting to be a girlfriend snatcher I let it pass. We continued chatting. After a few convos she asked me: "Hope you're not hurt ?" "About?" (Pretending not to know what she was talking about ): I replied. "About the boyfriend stuff? "
"Nah...why should I?"
"But I have feelings for you and would have really like if we could work out I'm sorry ".
"Now I'm going to cry in my pillow for weeks (I said jokingly )".
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"You're going to be responsible for getting me the second most beautiful and amazing girl now that I can not have you".
"Lol ".
Long story short, she began trying to convince me to give it a try. Telling me how her boyfriend stays outside town and how they only see once in a while. I let her know that I can't share my woman with another man, how I can't be the side guy. She kept insisting telling me to trust her. I still let her know that more than affection I need comitment and how it's impossible to be commited to two people and all the emotional baggage that comes with it (having witness a similar scenario ). She told me to pretend I didn't know about another man in her life. She kept insisting. I then asked: "If you have a boyfriend what that make me?"
"Boyfriend": she replied. We kept going back and forth about the scenario until I told her to forget it as I cannot be a "Backup plan". She claimed I did not care about her feelings.
The following evening her roommate called me asking me what I did to her friend and how she had been crying all evening. I felt bad and asked to meet so we could talk things over. I eventually agreed to date her giving her the following terms :
1. That she figures which of us she's going to continue with and a day will come when she has to decide or it's over.
2. That she never brings him up whenever we're together.
She was very happy and took the offer. Things got off to a great start. Time went on and we increasingly got fon of each other.
The first day we kissed, she told me she was feeling guilty. Trying not to be a drama queen, I reacted cooly. I just reminded her about our agreement of not bringing stuff like that up. She cries any time we have sextet and as time went on I made her feel comfortable about sex.
The relationship went on. We had fights, we reconciled every time like every other normal relationship.
A few days ago when she was supposed to leave town to her family for the Christmas, we had our goodbye sex and all that. We said our 'byes' and 'i miss you(s)' & parted ways. Latter that evening, she called me and was crying over the phone. I told her to calm down and tell me what the matter was. She told me that what she did with me earlier in the day, she did with the other guy. My heart shattred. I was so furious and didn't know what to say. I just ended the call. She kept calling and texting to apologise saying she won't bring him up again and that she needed someone to talk to at that point that's why she called. Ignored her for a while then I replied her; if she wants us to work out, she we have to meet up and talk about our relationship should be ideally. But she seems not to be able to make up her mind. I feel this is a typical case of trying to eat your cake and have it.
What do I do?

dude forget the girl and and move on, stop deceiving ya ya self u ain't got future with with this sycho chic

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.