Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (55886 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Whytelyon:

There isn't anything a girl knows asides being cunning. grin but seriously I have news Flash for you, I wouldn't say you let her go, no you date her, but when she sees someone better than you and this present guy, she'd also tell the same story and go for him as well, and what you'd gain? Nothing! It would surprise you that you just scattered someone else's relationship thus giving her freedom to date a better guy. If I'd advise you rightly, I'd say you let her go, nigga there are other girls outside na. Not this one who claims they have issues. She is just not contented with what her man gives her,so she is looking for... um Lemme see... an upgrade... maybe, more money, that's it. The moment she sees better guys now, heheheheh grin she's dumping you big time, or when the main guy gets it big, she's definitely going to throw you away. I have a friend who had this experience, a close friend, and I know he's not recovered till today.

Forget what these guys tell you here, kpekus, blah blah, grin devil no day give good advices. She doesn't know what she wants.

Best advice so far, those kinda girls talks a lot and they are made up in a way that when they meet new guys you don't literally exist anymore. It happened to me, so op there are many girls explore.

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by drajjay: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Dump her before she dumps you .

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Minemrys: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2016
ikp120:
I can relate... I've never had an original gf in my whole life... Always an assistant bf... Chai! Uwa choro ikpu like seriously! grin grin
lols funny. U be aba made bf na. China boyfriend. Ur case no get treatment 4 here. Na swaziland nai d cure dy.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by ikp120(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2016
Minemrys:

lols funny. U be aba made bf na. China boyfriend. Ur case no get treatment 4 here. Na swaziland nai d cure dy.

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by ikp120(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2016
UIA04:

Lol
Sha don't become assistant husband
Lolzzz grin
That's not possible na
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by benurch(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2016
caukerzee:
I wanted it yes, but I'm in the relationship because she compelled me.

She compelled you?
Dats dumb you know.....
You are in because you wanted it...

3 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2016
caukerzee:
I wanted it yes, but I'm in the relationship because she compelled me.

Isorai
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Whytelyon(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2016

import stdio.nl
import secondeye.nl
import gfmodule.nl

main()
If found:CheatingGF==true
Then
DisposeCheatingGf()
And
puts: EndOfSory()
Else found:goodGF ==true
Then
Puts:RelationshipTillMarriage()
And
puts:EndOfStory()

End.

I wrote this simple code to check for cheating gf'z on Nairaland grin Op take note.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Jayboi(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2016
i pity u op. this gal might be smart and knows what shes doing. she may even be using ur destiny o. shes actually eating her cake and still possessing it. its u that needs to be careful.

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Fidelismaria: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Kip bleeping the bitch
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by benurch(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Whytelyon:

import stdio.nl
import secondeye.nl
import gfmodule.nl

main()
Then
DisposeCheatingGf()
And
Then
And

End.

I wrote this simple code to check for cheating gf'z on Nairaland grin Op take note.

Lolz.....
Nice one bruv!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Deetosin(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by drnoel: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2016
caukerzee:
Well it goes like this; I met this girl some months ago. I instantly had a liking for her reason being that she looked so much like an old friend. We got talking and as time went on, feelings began to set it. I made my intentions clear to her about wanting to date her and she was like "let's see how it goes". We hung out a couple of times, from the signs I was getting it became obvious that she was intrested in me.
One night we got chatting on whatsApp after we came back from an outing. I asked her: "hope you had fun today? " she replied: "yes. Thanks for making my day. It was generally a good day except that I'm having issues with my boyfriend ". ["Did I just hear boyfriend ?"; I said in my mind] Trying to play it cool I said: "Sorry about that". At this point I told many thoughts began to cross my mind. Not wanting to be a girlfriend snatcher I let it pass. We continued chatting. After a few convos she asked me: "Hope you're not hurt ?" "About?" (Pretending not to know what she was talking about ): I replied. "About the boyfriend stuff? "
"Nah...why should I?"
"But I have feelings for you and would have really like if we could work out I'm sorry ".
"Now I'm going to cry in my pillow for weeks (I said jokingly )".
"Lol. You're funny ".
"Do me a favour ".
"what ?"
"You're going to be responsible for getting me the second most beautiful and amazing girl now that I can not have you".
"Lol ".
Long story short, she began trying to convince me to give it a try. Telling me how her boyfriend stays outside town and how they only see once in a while. I let her know that I can't share my woman with another man, how I can't be the side guy. She kept insisting telling me to trust her. I still let her know that more than affection I need comitment and how it's impossible to be commited to two people and all the emotional baggage that comes with it (having witness a similar scenario ). She told me to pretend I didn't know about another man in her life. She kept insisting. I then asked: "If you have a boyfriend what that make me?"
"Boyfriend": she replied. We kept going back and forth about the scenario until I told her to forget it as I cannot be a "Backup plan". She claimed I did not care about her feelings.
The following evening her roommate called me asking me what I did to her friend and how she had been crying all evening. I felt bad and asked to meet so we could talk things over. I eventually agreed to date her giving her the following terms :
1. That she figures which of us she's going to continue with and a day will come when she has to decide or it's over.
2. That she never brings him up whenever we're together.
She was very happy and took the offer. Things got off to a great start. Time went on and we increasingly got fon of each other.
The first day we kissed, she told me she was feeling guilty. Trying not to be a drama queen, I reacted cooly. I just reminded her about our agreement of not bringing stuff like that up. She cries any time we have sextet and as time went on I made her feel comfortable about sex.
The relationship went on. We had fights, we reconciled every time like every other normal relationship.
A few days ago when she was supposed to leave town to her family for the Christmas, we had our goodbye sex and all that. We said our 'byes' and 'i miss you(s)' & parted ways. Latter that evening, she called me and was crying over the phone. I told her to calm down and tell me what the matter was. She told me that what she did with me earlier in the day, she did with the other guy. My heart shattred. I was so furious and didn't know what to say. I just ended the call. She kept calling and texting to apologise saying she won't bring him up again and that she needed someone to talk to at that point that's why she called. Ignored her for a while then I replied her; if she wants us to work out, she we have to meet up and talk about our relationship should be ideally. But she seems not to be able to make up her mind. I feel this is a typical case of trying to eat your cake and have it.
What do I do?

U are still obviously in school, ur immaturity screams volumes. At that age u should learn to love without ur heart. Be the shoulder to cry on in times of sadness, the dick to ride on in times of lust, the friend to talk with and fight with but never get serious with her cos she won't be with u. Merry Christmas

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by ThatIgboBoy: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2016
If your game is tight and ur swag is on point,

U will own that babe

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by brostheo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
So long I'm getting vthe banging I want ,I don't mind being a side guy

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by faitheverest(f): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oga leave person girlfriend\wife ooooo

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by blackjah(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikp120:
I can relate... I've never had an original gf in my whole life... Always an assistant bf... Chai! Uwa choro ikpu like seriously! grin grin
grin oga you title should be, Assistant boyfriend of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by mrphysics(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
UIA04:
You are dating a pricK eater

Shes pretending or has low self esteem

I'm sure her room mate is a fellow olosHo

She probably has five of your type she calls MAGA

U are feeling like Cupid god of love
Are you inspired or talking from experience. I have this feeling that the former is not the case, the later is sure
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by FreeSpirited: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
So many things are not adding up..... But then , the other guy is really fvcking her so hard and good ,if not , she wouldn't have been this confused whether to break up with him or not.....You will keep sharing her until you can recalibrate her head with some nice good fvcking, and some little harsh and manly treatment...you are too cool

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Debra911(f): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
I'm bored

1 Like

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by curvilicious: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bruv just walk away d girl no know wetin she want. If she leaves that guy for u she will leave u out of dis same behaviour for another.

She is disgusting outrighly cheating with u and on u

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by AfroKnight: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
This girl has presented herself as a sex tool for you. Take the hint. One more thing, don't waste your feelings on her.

7 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by blackjah(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
caukerzee:
"Kpekus" unfortunately is not the goal.
kpekus is the ultimate goal of the MALE race

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by stan241(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
The way people just advise that you keep banging her bla bla bla makes my stomach turn, really how do some guys just sleep with any and every lady they come across, i shake my bum bum for all of una o, Chao there is god sha.

Op, as interesting as the proposition of unlimited sex is, I'd advise you end it man, its not going to be worth it in the long run especially seeing as you actually have feelings for her, you'd end up hurt in the end, put yourself in her spouse shoes, the minute she mentioned she had a bf should have been your cue to run away.

Do unto others what you'd like to be done to you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by austino677(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hehehe op.. get a serious girl.. . She ain't one...
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by obataokenwa(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
your own better. we here in GRA, conji dey finish us. you dey enjoy bros

2 Likes

Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by davidif: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

import stdio.nl
import secondeye.nl
import gfmodule.nl

main()
Then
DisposeCheatingGf()
And
Then
And

End.

Bros, chop knuckle for your ingenuity jare.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by sweettease(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
ikp120:
Choi! Girlfriend snatcher spotted grin
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by davidif: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
faitheverest:
Oga leave person girlfriend\wife ooooo

Finally! The most reasonable post i 've read on here.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by davidif: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
stan241:
The way people just advise that you keep banging her bla bla bla makes my stomach turn, really how do some guys just sleep with any and every lady they come across, i shake my bum bum for all of una o, Chao there is god sha.

Op, as interesting as the proposition of unlimited sex is, I'd advise you end it man, its not going to be worth it in the long run especially seeing as you actually have feelings for her, you'd end up hurt in the end, put yourself in her spouse shoes, the minute she mentioned she had a bf should have been your cue to run away.

Do unto others what you'd like to be done to you.

Guy I tire for some of the comments I dey read on here sef. Its almost surprising that no one is excoriating him for what he did.
Re: She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
You put your self in the position, only you can bring yourself out,she needs someone to be her back up plan,trust me,she is not confused, she knows who to choose, if her bf wasn't better, she would have left him for you the very week you guys started dating, I will suggest you get out of that relationship, since you are the "my woman" type, cos I know some guys will not mind, cos it just going to be an emotional roller coaster for you if you continue to share and keep waiting for her to make her choice between the two of you

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.